Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-10-2018, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Surfer
So...my beliefs contradict themselves...on one hand I believe that All is one, then again on the other hand many times i feel alone in the crowd, like...no one understands me...but then again, if life is just a dream, then there’s no one else here but me...i duno...what You guys think...is that a ego trap?”hollier than thou” thing? I’m Confused...
It is quite easy to fall in to the 'overgeneralisation' trap...even after a spiritual awakening, if you were doing that beforehand.

There are many ways I could go with this..

The first is saying that you are NOT alone, because I am ALSO there...nobody understands me either...but wait...if there are two people that nobody else understands, is it possible that they may understand each other? Muse upon it.

The saying "all is one" is nothing more than saying we are all made up of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms...OR we all have a divine consciousness within...and that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the way (most) humans act and behave, so it's easy to see where the 'separation' comes into play, the moment you say "I am nothing LIKE 'Joe Bloggs' or "Jane Doe"...they act like total idiots...and it's not a 'holier than thou' thing because I am always facepalming at human ignorance and stupidity.

However, to say that an awakening is like a 'rebirth' is true in every respect...sometimes it takes a quantum shift from everything you have ever known before into totally unchartered territory and it can be quite daunting, isolating and often times you will feel alone/lonely. This is when you need to 'find your tribe' so that through them, you can reintegrate back into existence going by all the ways THEY have managed to do so.

Good luck with it.