Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2018, 02:03 AM
Master

i am so tired of talking to the air and then waiting for someone to kick me. sigh.
Old 21-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Master

it was so nice to watch you and to see you happier.

my day...wow. so tired. so many people to serve.
A woman came into work with all her friends and her two grandchildren.
This one little girl. stole my heart. Her grandmother though....i felt was a bully. The little girl never took her eyes off me. She watched as I cleared tables and collected flowers. As I approached her table to gather their flower (we use flowers as table numbers) the little girl grabbed it to hand it to me. Her grandmother snatched it from her hand so quick the girl didnt have time to blink. omg her little face i heard her little spirit saying 'i was only trying to help' so i flashed her a smile and a wink to assure her of my appreciation.

later on, i go to the same table to deliver drinks. I found the little girl snuggling tight into her sisters arm crying. it broke my heart. I asked 'whats wrong sweetie?" she was so upset she couldnt answer......ask me if at any one time her grandmother noticed, cared or comforted her? not once.
So i said 'come with me :)' and these two little sweethearts followed me to our toy box. I asked again if she was alright once we were away from the big adult bullies. She told me .. 'they are boring' LOL she wanted to hang out with me. I told her how much i would prefer to play but i must work. I made sure they were happy before I continued other tasks. Even if my boss berated me for it. Cheering that little girl up would have been worth it.

so adorable. little dimples when she'd smile.

back to you mr....we are in such different worlds.
I like my space, my place, my being. I love it here. I love the security of seeing my childrens faces. the smallest things mean so much and holds more value than your car. your home, your job, your lifestyle.
These are what I honor.
so what am I to do with this?

Who can tell you? That you would truly benefit from finding stability and security within. Where you and me for this matter, would no longer fill the hole with soulless garbage. only to create a deeper and wider hole. like smoking to ease stress when the smoke causes the body to stress. The addiction. We think it's going to help. temporarily it does but it doesnt remove the hole. That remains until we are ready to accept it and deal with it seriously.
Old 21-10-2018, 07:23 PM
Suspended
Guide
Maybe theres nothing left to say...
Yeah...nothing really to say to you. Id rather keep it all tucked away, where its safe.

Well, maybe a little bit...
I always saw straight through the way you lied. As if I couldnt see it?

Its alright. Im working on forgiving you.
Ill be ok.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:21 PM
Master
Sweet dream, naat shat.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Master
Are you packed yet ;)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Suspended
Guide
Thank you for the message. Im glad youre feeling better.
Old 24-10-2018, 02:29 AM
Experiencer

Do I have a twin flame? Or was it all my imagination?
Old 24-10-2018, 08:11 PM
Master

what is there left to say?
Old 25-10-2018, 08:50 AM
Suspended
Guide
I dont feel any love for you anymore. I dont think youre a twin flame or even a soul mate. Maybe if you hadnt done those awful things you could have been. I hope you can find someone else to spend your life with. I wont be that person. Good luck with everything.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Master

you need this. i feel the exhaustion!
Closed Thread