Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
When I started doing energy work more consciously, which itself took many years, I first gravitated toward working with respected human masters, and it was a lot of fun. High-level energy work done at a communal level. These were not necessarily soul family, of course, and are available to any sincere and engaged seeker.

This path has been closed to me, 7lum, and I accepted that a long time ago. I have at intervals approached groups and taken steps to be closer to others with various practices. But The Divine has had other plans for me and I have accepted that, eventhough it has at times felt lonely. A little like I was floating, and what I was learning did not get grounded.

(That changed later, and is no longer an issue at all. It was just the way I was supposed to learn...)

Quote:
Then, I got deeper into what I called higher-level healing which really just means, related to my own work. Involving the therapy, meditation, and karmic stuff that I was least adept at or, at least, was least eager to do. And which seemed the most difficult.

Why did you chose - or why was this type of work chosen for you? Why the most difficult work, that you were least apt at doing?

What did you learn from that, was it a challenge?

Quote:
When I experience a disassociation due to a severe heart trauma, it is disheartening, literally. After several months of space for healing, the heart centre opens up again, and that is always a bit frightening and requires readjustment.

Wow, I never thought of the effects a heart injury could have on the energy plane... Very humbling.

Quote:
Here, I worked more with transcendentals

Can you elaborate? I don't know what those are or how to work with them...

Quote:
Likewise, my work with a few close soul family members has been very rewarding, all told. It teaches one quite a bit about the essence of proximity and the experience of love and trust.

This is my experience too. It is my experience that the infinite power in each of us is enlarged - no, because it's infinite - but enhanced, multiplied in dimensions somehow. It is difficult to describe, perhaps not possible. But tangible.

Quote:
Also very rewarding has been higher-level healing with both guides and close soul family, all together.

That too sounds wonderful... I am full of love for the experience you share here. I am not envious - but what is an expression that matches; I know that experience awaits me, too, up ahead, and I look very much forward to it.

Quote:
When you are close and there are no filters then the experience of love, trust, and acceptance is rich and immediate and almost tangible.
When you are not close or not as close, which often is simply natural and reflects what is, then in spirit there is still a situation of generic lovingkindness and equanimity.

This I think will be part of the work we would do - to gradually find the space to be without filters - to gradually work towards free flow in a safe space.

Quote:
When you are close but there are conscious or unconscious filters brought into spirit ("the integrity gap"), then it is either immediately apparent or will bubble up and come forth as soon as you can acknowledge it. You are safe to discuss anything in spirit in the deepest honesty. It's how I wish all or most of humanity was right this mo.

I haven't heard of the integrity gap before, but I can feel the meaning of it. Love the visualization of it. But I do love integrity too - it is a cornerstone of basic spiritual work for many of us who are extra-sensory in a physical world. Building integrity, knowing your space and others' space and respecting the signals and boundaries of it...

"The gap" however, I see like a moat - a deep cut - between souls, created by fear of not trusting the innate integrity of ourselves and our space.

Actually, I've never thought in those terms before. Very very interesting... My friend and I have only tried our work a few times and so we were still newbies and we definitely had a 'gap' - careful not to overlap, to allow space for eachother. (If you're reading here, you know who you are, isn't this interesting...?)

Quote:
Sometimes, we need time to reflect and meditate on our own, and to sort our intent and our feelings. But there is never a requirement to work through your anger and fear alone in spirit, and in situations where you feel you are experiencing these for any reason then IMO you should always consider asking the guides &/or trusted soul fam to be present for support and centreing if you feel vulnerable or weak. Or if you simply need or prefer presence, support, and affirmation.

Agreed. So much. I think there is quite a bit of tolerance for asking for help and support, when we are 'low' though. The taboo around 'being weak' is not so strong. We have evolved.

The taboo around wanting friends/ company/ companionship/ love however is alive and kicking It is taken as a sign of weakness, a sign that one needs to do more self-love work. (It can be a sign of balance being off, yes, but is does not have to be. And even with balance off, we do not need to learn everything alone, all the time.)

We do not need ot be perfect to seek eachother out - nor do we have to broken. We do not need to be 'done' to do healing or lightwork. We do not need to have 'ascended' to be allowed a soul family. This is my deepest conviction.

(And a soul family can be found in our second back yard - the internet).

Quote:
It is one of those things that is hard to describe, but it's so blissful living in your unfiltered truth with one another, your close soul fam, and with the guides, despite what needs sorted and so forth. It's so blissful that it's somewhat of a wet blankie or a buzzkill to acknowledge the reality that everyone around you is at their own place and may not need to or be ready to be in this place.

I want that. I do. Thank you for confirming that it can be! I have had it before, there is no other way to explain that I know what I am coming to find... I recognize the buzzkill sensation too

Quote:
I find it is a huge sanity saver, living free of filters, and I try to whatever degree possible to live in this place of centreness day-to-day, white lies permitting .

Hmm... I had a 'filter problem' yesterday. Maybe you can take a look at my video here and tell me if you have any ideas? I start talking about filters at 8:15-10:20 or so. (The whole topic of other people's feelings and reactions start at 4:30, I think.)

I have/had troubles yesterday with 'importing' other people's situations, feelings, reactions - into my life! Ie not only feeling for them, but feeling it for myself, having those feelings/situation occur like mirroring in my own life. It was/is amazing - and a little daunting... How to manage this new feature of my abilities... lol Take a look, if you want to, maybe you know what it is...

Quote:
But time spent consciously in spirit (yoga nidra), particularly during sleep, is extremely healing.

Peace & blessings
7L

Thank you so much 7L...!

This is amazing! Guys, we can all learn so much from this...! I love love love it!

I know I love everything, but still.. This is good stuff for lightworkers on a roll...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 26-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Pathfinder
I have about a dozen spirits in my team, but I'm doubtful that I've met any of them in person. There are only two people I've ever met who really made me think I recognized them from spirit, but one was a one-time meeting and the other is already moving away after only 3 months of knowing her, and I haven't asked her anything to confirm yet.

My team seems to be grooming me for restoration and shielding, though I also seem to have a knack for scrying and finding weak points. My path's been more... combative than most, I think, though the fighting has thankfully calmed down a lot lately.

As for interests/sensitivities, I grew up getting bullied a lot (and even recently had to deal with it in a "professional" work environment), so a lot of my fiction writing is geared towards raising awareness on the subject. Might be why I find myself in more of a fighting role in spirit.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
I have about a dozen spirits in my team, but I'm doubtful that I've met any of them in person. There are only two people I've ever met who really made me think I recognized them from spirit, but one was a one-time meeting and the other is already moving away after only 3 months of knowing her, and I haven't asked her anything to confirm yet.

I know the feeling of meeting someone in passing. Was this someone who you spoke to about it, or just knew for yourself? I've experienced both. I'm 44 yo soon 45, so I've had quite a few meetings during my life. Lately, it has been my experience, the past few years, that people are largely much more accepting of the idea of 'having met before somehow', even people who are not spiritual in their human life. I find that comforting, to be able to make a 'nod' to someone (a spirit) I know well in my heart - and have 'their human form' to be able to acknowledge it too.

None of the meetings have been of a kind that should be anything other than just 'a nod', though..

Quote:
My team seems to be grooming me for restoration and shielding, though I also seem to have a knack for scrying and finding weak points.

I don't understand what you mean; restoration and shielding - of you, or is that what you can train to do for others. Restoration from what, shielding from what? (We all have such different experiences, it's not good to take granted I know what you mean :))

Quote:
My path's been more... combative than most, I think, though the fighting has thankfully calmed down a lot lately.

Sorry about that. Some of us are really born into situations that take us a long way around... Hope you feel safe now?

Quote:
As for interests/sensitivities, I grew up getting bullied a lot (and even recently had to deal with it in a "professional" work environment), so a lot of my fiction writing is geared towards raising awareness on the subject. Might be why I find myself in more of a fighting role in spirit.

Guess not all that much safer... The fighter in us is needed, the warrior, no doubt, and all and any training for that is a valuable asset, know that.

This is a beautiful article on the topic: http://abodetao.com/the-spiritual-warrior/

How do we fight for Gaia - for Light - for Awareness, without fighting eachother (which will only ever lower vibrations)? Well, there are some thoughts in there that I can use.

I am a warrior, so this is a central question for me, I am geared to fight; in the old days I'd be an angel of justice with a sharp sword of light :) This time around, no bloodshed , but how to channel that divine decisiveness, precision and power towards a fight for light... it is most relevant.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 28-02-2018, 03:40 AM
Pathfinder
By 'combative' I mean fending off nasty spirits. I've gathered there's a bit of a rift between light workers and light warriors, this is something I hope to bridge and find peace with.

I've grown tired of the warding and banishing and fighting only to have them come back a few months later. I did find a way out of that cycle though; by working on improving myself, it raises the vibration of myself and my guides, pulling us out of range of the bad stuff. While my team enjoyed a huge power boost from my efforts, it also allowed me to align with higher-level beings and add a few more to my team.

The new guides were able to teach me some non-lethal tactics, and that also served to break me out of some cycles with a few recurring enemies. A negative entity is often one that's been disconnected from something it wants, so I've had a lot of success with turning away from the sword and using my other talents - scrying, for example, helps me find that which would bring an enemy peace and lead them back towards the light. Since making those adjustments, I've been able to spend more time getting to know my team personally, and they've been able to spend more time helping me through ascension.
Old 28-02-2018, 07:07 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
It is quite interesting you bring this up, as I just wrote in my journal yesterday about finding those souls who are a part of my 'tribe' and I used that word exactly. I am finding that I'm feeling 'lonely' in the way which Carl G. Jung expressed it thus:

"Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you."

I agree with John - you ask a lot of good questions! ;-) And I love answering questions like the ones you have asked so...

I have met a heart catalyst and my 'twin flame' and these were/are both romantic connections (among other things). I am not in contact with them on the earth plane. I don't feel I've been in spiritual contact with the former for a long, long time and I'm actually seeking to take a respite from spiritual contact with the latter (if I've not already done so). I have met a few friends in my time whom I feel were soul mates, but one passed away and the others I hear from sporadically these days.

I find I end up going it alone - a lot. I am reclusive by nature and am a fiction-writer currently living on an island. Being a writer is quite a solitary path - though you do have your characters to keep you company and my characters (no matter who they are and what they are like), are always a part of my 'tribe' because they are, in turn, a part of me. I was told by a guide in a dream (indeed, one of the most beautiful I've ever had): "You have a very powerful voice. You could become quite known for it. This power comes from the fifth, or throat, chakra." She then handed me a stone with the symbol for Vishudda (i.e., the throat chakra) embossed on it in blue. I can only assume she meant my writer's 'voice.' I completed a novel, but haven't sent it off yet. I have two others in the making and I also write short stories and poems. I have wanted to write since I was seven - it just feels 'right' and it always has. I sometimes joke that I had to have been born with a pen and paper in-hand. ;-)

I was baptized Catholic but rejected that path at the age of ten. I simply refused to attend Cathechism further (much to my father's chagrin but to my mother's secret delight). I never took my First Communion. I soon got into Wicca for many years. I'm still a Wiccan and a Pagan too for that matter. However, I feel I have come to incorporate many facets of Taoism, Transcendentalism and Gnosticism with regards to my spiritual life. I have been doing this for years and it works for me. I think it best when we find our own 'Way' - even if that means incoporating various forms of spirituality or religion. We need to follow what our soul, and our spirit, beckon us to. I feel that we can connect to them most via the heart chakra.

I find it both fortunate and unfortunate that I seem to have many gifts, extrasensory-wise. It often feels like there is a separate me which possesses a whole other sensing body and I suppose that is true of all of us. How much we recognize that, however, depends on our openness and our readiness. I said 'unfortunate' because sometimes, I'm afraid of my own power. I even had a recent dream communicating this to me. I was holding this gorgeous and sizeable deep blue stone in the palm of my hand. The stone was pristine, flawless, and I feared it - even though I knew it belonged to me.

I have all 'the clairs' - with my clairaudience being the strongest (this isn't surprising as this ability tends to originate in the throat chakra) followed by my clairvoyance. I am telepathic and empathic. I can astral travel and remote view at will when I slip myself into a meditative, trance-like state. I can channel (another fifth chakra ability) 'like mad' - even more so if a piece of labradorite crystal is placed over my throat area. I am not surprised at all by the channeling 'thing' - again, all writers 'worth their salt' tend to be channelers and I try to be 'worth my salt.' I think that, on some days - good days - I even believe that I am. I have had many precognitive dreams in my time, as well as amazing synchronicities. I seem to have a penchant for communicating with the dead - friend and family folk - but more random folks too. I don't usually try to have this contact - they just happen - in my dreams. I have quite vivid dreams.

At this point in my life, I'm feeling a deep tiredness on more than the physical level. I have lived a chaotic and tumultuous life, thus far. I live somewhere I no longer wish to be. I feel I have, potentially, failed in a key part of my mission in this lifetime and am trying to accept that and move on. I am undergoing another 'dark night of the soul' and I'd like for the bright dawn to come soon. As such, I am focusing on the light as much as possible - seeing it, feeling it, drinking it and allowing it to envelop and enter me as much as possible. I hadn't followed much of the advice my guides have given me - instead having gotten stuck in old, unhealthy and negating patterns which have shackled me and kept my vibration from humming more sympatico with, 'On High.' I cannot linger in regretting that, however. I have to trek onward and, hopefully, upward.

So my goals involve changing all of the above as much as I can do at this present time (the present is 'everything' and I'm trying to live that - rather than aspire to live it). I'd like to be able to control my gifts more (I feel my sixth chakra has been overactive for a while and I'm doing a lot of heart chakra and grounding work to try to balance it). I would like to return home to my beloved mountains. I would like to be a wonderful mother to my son, get him our own home and a dog. And creatively, I wish to excel and with passion. Spiritually, I would like to evolve as much as my soul is capable of in this lifetime. I do believe the spiritual aspect of our lives is the most important one.

I quite enjoyed your post. And ths line resonated with me especially:

"I am also 'beaconing' via my vibration."

Lastly, your original post gave me the freedom to express things which I felt I needed to today (outside of my journal) and I thank you for that. Now I'm going to go back and read over every other post in this most interesting thread...

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 28-02-2018 at 08:12 AM.
Old 28-02-2018, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
I would like to return home to my beloved mountains. I would like to be a wonderful mother to my son, get him our own home and a dog. And creatively I wish to excel and with passion. Spiritually, I would like to evolve as much as my soul is capable of in this lifetime. I do believe the spiritual aspect of our lives is the most important one.

I quite enjoyed your post. And ths line resonated with me especially:

"I am also 'beaconing' via my vibration."

Also, your original post gave me the freedom to express things which I felt I needed to today (outside of my journal) and I thank you for that. Now I'm going to go back and read over every other post in this most interesting thread...

Thank you <3

What a wonderful post. I have so many things I want to respond, but I think I will let ego rest and let the heart digest properly first. You are so close to your dreams you have no idea, that's the overwhelming sensation I get from reading, I am so happy for you.

Old 28-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
By 'combative' I mean fending off nasty spirits. I've gathered there's a bit of a rift between light workers and light warriors, this is something I hope to bridge and find peace with.

Hey tell me more? I didn't even know there was a concept called light warriors?
(I've been avoiding 'litterature' for all of my life, here on the forum is the first time that I've begun trying to use some words that others have already established).

What is the rift?

This passage spoke very much to me, what I found when I first got here was an utter surprise at how many of the members that are actively fighting 'evil' spirits, that believe in them. Because it has been many years since I stopped having a problem with them; You just focus on light and love and let them move on. It's like a second nature, I don't even really notice when there is a presence any more.

So to me they are not 'evil' - they are part of the negative in us, the ego, the prid etc. Just dust and debris that needs to be cleared.

But I know that I am a warrior, too, and that I used to be a very vicious warrior against the twisted in earlier incarnations. In my case, I've reincarnated this time clearly with very new instructions, to work differently this time! (I know some say we can only evolve on earth, but I've definitely been schooled big time in my absence from earth..!)

I have no idea if what you spoke of relates to this, but it struck a major chord, please share if you want, I really want to hear more!

Old 28-02-2018, 08:14 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
"Thank you <3

What a wonderful post. I have so many things I want to respond, but I think I will let ego rest and let the heart digest properly first. You are so close to your dreams you have no idea, that's the overwhelming sensation I get from reading, I am so happy for you."

Thanks and you're most welcome. ;-)
Old 28-02-2018, 08:56 AM
Knower
"Hence the saying; stop searching, go inwards, raise your vibration so you're on the right frequency. Then life will begin to flow by itself."

I agree with this, 100%, FairyCrystal and experience it for myself. To be truly 'in tune' with Higher Self is to live a 'charmed life.' I have used the radio channel frequency analogy often in my own right - whether it is for what I'm picking up on ESP-wise, or am attracting in my day-to-day life all according to where my vibration is.
Old 28-02-2018, 08:58 AM
Knower
(Double post!)