Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2018, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

I remembered reading this thread a while back and thought I would piggyback a bit since it's very related to the topic. I tend to be skeptical of psychics and tarot cards and all that. I've just heard too many horror stories about them taking advantage. And if I had responded to this a month ago, I would have said there's no way a psychic or tarot reader can know about a TF. So I guess I wanted to see what you'd all make of this, because now I'm not so sure.

A few weeks ago, a friend convinced me to see a psychic who does tarot. Neither of us knew or had spoken to the psychic before. I did not ask her any specific questions or give any personal information. I went as far as to pay cash and use a fake name.

But, she did a reading and it mentioned very strong details about my TF, including his astrological sign, his age, and other general information about him that literally no one in my social circles knows and I have never written down or spoken of to anyone. Since then, she has emailed me multiple times, trying to get me to call her for 10 cents per minute and so on (I guess everyone has to try to make a living somehow, but I refuse to pay for more information). But each time, she has honed in on my TF and keeps asking me why nothing has changed yet since she can feel him with me walking through life even though she knows nothing has changed yet and there's things blocking our happiness. She does not seem to know what a TF is, but she has described the connection we have perfectly. But, she doesn't understand why we aren't together when all signs point to use walking through life together.

So...given this information, I'm starting to wonder if psychics maybe can sense the connection, but can't always comprehend it any better than the average person. I'm not going to pursue this theory in the name of scientific inquiry since I don't have unlimited funds to spare, but now I don't know. It's making me reconsider my stance on psychics and TFs.

Anyway, it's sort of making me question this whole psychic/tarot thing. How does it work? Could she really have been picking up on my TF, or is it just a random coincidence that she determined his astrological sign and details without any knowledge?