Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Glowstone

Book1 Near instant Synchronicity/manifesting

hi guys

Im noticing that im getting near instant results when i am focusing my intent, either negativly or positivly...

in fact the negative stuff does take longer to manifest ( if i havent been watching my thoughts)

But if i think something that i want then let it go straight away...it happens, but not exactly in the way id like.....like a small variation to what i wanted....

anyone else getting this or experienced anything similar?

Take care
Old 21-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Glowstone,

if you are getting almost instant manifestations, I would like to send you a few of mine to help out with, the positive ones of course !

as for the small variations you are getting, maybe this is just a " tweaking " of sorts to make things better than you asked for ? is this what you are thinking is happening ? kind of on the order of the Universe or the Powers that Be, knowing what is best for us ~ kind of like upgrading your request for you .

I have had almost immediate results in some negative manifestions, not really realizing I was doing so at that moment in time... or I could also say, that I didn't realize the power of thoughts could be so powerful.

One day there were numerous things going wrong, all one right after another, I made the mistake of saying " what else can go wrong ? " . And * poof, just as if I had requested it to happen, within 5 minutes of asking that question, two more things went wrong !! One would think I would have learned the first time, but no... I had to do something similar some time later. But, I will admit, after that second time ... I no longer say " what else can go wrong ? " as most likely I will see the answer in short time !! Now I say, show me the best thing that can happen.

My second example, things not to say/ manifest ~ I was on my way to an outdoor event, rain was forecast for all day, but in my positive mindset I was visualizing, blue skies, sunshine, a perfect day for most of the drive .... becoming more and more saddened by the lack of my visualizing powers...as it continued to rain. So in despair, I said " can it rain any harder ? " there was already a downpour, and yes ! In answer to my request, it did rain harder, so hard that I had to pull over to the side of the road and wait for the rain to slow down...I couldn't even see ! This only took one lesson, lol ! Never again, did I or will I ask for it to rain harder.

Be careful what you ask for

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Glowstone

Thanks for your reply Angel!

Wow..I must say I probably have manifested negative stuff quickly but may not have been open enough to notice what was happening...as i know I ( as many of us do) close down when im being negative..

Thankfully im alot more observant thesedays!

I was always told when growing up "becareful what you wish/ask for"..only since i have been developing spiritually has that become so poignant!

Thanks again!

Blessings to you too! X
Old 21-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome Glowstone. Always good to be observant, just knowing the possibilities of what can happen, opens the eyes a bit more !

Yes, I know what you are talking about on the be careful what you wish/ ask for thoughts. I am usually wishing or asking for something, and it was interesting at work, when I was letting my thoughts wander .... this one particular song would come on, at just the right moment, and there was a line in it about " careful what you wish for cause you could get more than you want " or something like that. Just in awe at the timing of that song.

thanks for your blessings !
Dream Angel xx

ps, so no reply to my wanting to add a few of my manifestions to your " instant manifestations list " ? you are not taking requests ? lol !

Expect Miracles !

Old 21-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Glowstone

Oh yeah..sychronicity!

Its odd...when im in "the now"..i dont get synchronicity's...i only get sychronicity when im off centre or not pointing the old inner compass correctly...but i guess if i am off centre..its nice to get those moments...i too get the music thing happening..or a lorry drives past with the words on the side..LOL....always makes me grin!

Oh..sorry...il add anything you want..and i doo take requests..i can sing "hey Jude" by the beatles ok..if thats any good !

:-D x
Old 22-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Interesting your comments on getting synchronicities when you are off centre, either way I find it most amazing when they happen !

oh yes, messages on the sides of trucks, happens often to me also... just think of the timing, if one had left just a little earlier, or later, then one would have missed the signs/ messages. I have also requested these signs, on the trucks and they are not ones that are around just everyday. Have you tried that ?

cool, you do take requests , ok I will gladly listen to " hey Jude ". I will send you the manifestation requests via ESP.

thank you,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !