Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 24-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Lepus

Arrow Georgia Guidestones

Hello,

Here is something that has caught my attention. These mysterious stones were built around March 22nd, 1980, engraved with ten guidelines, written in various languages.

Here are the ten guidelines:

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

These messages are written on this monument.

Why is this monument still standing is my question. Very controversial guidelines.

Lepus
Old 24-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

Here is something that has caught my attention. These mysterious stones were built around March 22nd, 1980, engraved with ten guidelines It is written in various languages.

Here are the ten guidelines:

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

These messages are written on this monument.

Why is this monument still standing is my question. Very controversial guidelines.

Lepus

I saw this on that show Unsealed Conspiracy Files - I checked it out on Google Earth too - its so crazy!

Its go links to the Rosicrucian's from what I have gathered. An anonymous wealthy fellow contracted the work then disappeared - it is said to be constructed on specific ley lines.

I really don't know much else.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 24-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Lepus

Hello Moon_Glow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I saw this on that show Unsealed Conspiracy Files - I checked it out on Google Earth too - its so crazy!

Its go links to the Rosicrucian's from what I have gathered. An anonymous wealthy fellow contracted the work then disappeared - it is said to be constructed on specific ley lines.

I really don't know much else.

What can you tell me about "The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC," and its connection with this monument?

Lepus
Old 25-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello Moon_Glow,

What can you tell me about "The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC," and its connection with this monument?

Lepus

The donor of the monument left the signature R.C. Christian - leading some to believe that the R.C. stands for "Rose Cross".

There is some good information on Wikipedia on both topics...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 25-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Master
Here is their direct site:

http://www.amorc.org/

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 26-03-2016, 12:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't think it's that controversial. The bigger humanity gets, the more resources we take, the more other species and the planet suffer. The population has grown 700% since 1900. We're still in small tribe survival mode in a globalized world.
I think it's a sign that humanity needs to get its stuff together.
Old 26-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Knower
Most of these sound fine in and of themselves... Like in theory. The problem is obviously what are you going to do to get a population of 7 billion down to 0.5 billion? Without committing mass genocide, that is...
Old 26-03-2016, 02:56 PM
Experiencer
As the Georgia Guidestones where erected in the late 1970s the authors probably thought that only half a billion people would survive a nuclear holocaust, which many of us who lived through that time thought was just 'round the corner.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Experiencer
The guidestones are essentially a Cabal action plan. They would really love to kill off 90% of the people, leaving only a "manageable" number.

They published these words because of a feature of cosmic law. Basically, it is not allowed to interfere with a person's free will or to manipulate people against their will.

The cabal circumvents that by overtly or covertly announcing their intentions, through a wide variety of channels and methods.
If there is no widespread protest, they construe that as acquiescence on the part of the public. Then, they have free reign implementing their plans.
Old 30-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Experiencer
The beggars.