Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 09-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Seeker
Any Pleiadians who can share their experience?

I have always felt like I am not from this world. I have recently read about the Pleiadians by chance, but I'm not very familiar with this group. I feel a calling whenever I read about them, and so I'm led to believe I might have a connection to this group. Would any Pleiadians be willing to share what they know/their experience? Thank you, as always.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Master

Now I am not Pleaidean, yet I once found myself at what I understood as a great Pleaidean council, a day when my conscious spontaneously shifted to another body. I was standing on a balcony among many balconies. Down on the floor in one end of the great hall were 7 or 9 thrones with these here powerful beings seated. Somehow they remind me of those beings from the Green Lantern movie that ruled. There were no ceiling, and the planet had three suns. All the balconies was occupied by different species from various planets. I kinda assumed that they all were from the Pleaides since the balcony I was on belonged to some Pleaideans... and the fact that I for some reason felt very sure the planet also were from there.

How drawn are you to mythology?
Old 10-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Seeker
Wow, Melahin. That's really interesting. The strange thing is that I had a dream very similar to that one. I am writing a book, and I was actually going to use a plot where there are nine powerful, godlike beings who ruled this world. The whole idea was that they weren't really gods, they were beings from another planet. I put the idea on the back shelf, but I'm still drawn to it.

I'm very drawn to mythology. Ever since I was little, they were the first stories that really fascinated me. I was particularly drawn to Greek and Roman, but I've ventured past that and am now delving into Egyptian and Dogon, which I find equally interesting. Why do you ask?
Old 10-01-2016, 09:47 PM
Master

As I stood on the balcony I stood in between two beings I understood as Athena and Dike. We are all three connected to Gaia. The being in the back I thought of as Isis, and she certainly was of the group to whom the balcony belonged to. I remember the 9 as very powerful and not swayed by emotions... old as in ancient. I want to use the phrase that they were void of emotions... though to an emotional being that seem like an exstreme statement.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:02 AM
Seeker
That's so interesting. That's just how I thought of the characters I was going to use for my story. Hmm. I don't know what that means, but thanks for sharing. Do you often have dreams like this one?
Old 11-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Master

It wasn't a dream. One day I came home I felt like sitting in the couch. The moment I sat down my consciosness shifted, and I found myself on that balcony. When the consciousness shifted back I was still wide awake, and I could feel the emotions of the experience flow through my body. It was quite interesting!

Do you figure you might have encounters with these beings then?
Old 11-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix13
Pleiadians
Are you ears slightly pointed ?
Do you have a sense of humour ?
Is you skin pale (white) ?
Is your hair blonde ?
Old 11-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Master
Lol Tristran XD

That said, I do know a incarnated Pleidian. Old friend. Very BIG personality, feels everything very deeply and is extremely compassionate, with a strong set of morals. I once told her about a family issue that temporarily left my sister unable to care about her kids and she responded with an extreme concern for the kids, and got really really upset and sick at the very idea that children would not be loved or wanted.

She's very positive and friendly, pushes herself to her absolute limits in service to others.

I'm not saying all Pleidians are like that, but given they are seventh level dimensional beings, compassion, service, and positivity will most likely be good factors to rely on.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
I do know a incarnated Pleidian.
What are they like ?

From what i understand they are what folk lore would have called 'the elves'.

In modern Sci-Fi they would be seen as Spocks from the TV series Star Trek. i know of one who was greeted once with 'What's Up' as in a standard morning greeting. He responded with literally looking at the ceiling as he thought it was a genuine question of whats above your head ?

i am hoping to find out from one of them how Numerology + Sacred Geometry + sound (frequency) can give levitation and show how their UFO's fly.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Master

I didnt know I was Pleidian until 6 months ago. I was contacted by one of them, who is one of my guides. I was given information through a series of messages about ascension and my mission. I was also given a powerful symbol that opened up my clairaudience