Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 17-01-2011, 10:37 AM
sunny shine

Are there meditations to increase clairvoyance ability?

Are there meditations that can be used to improve Clairvoyance ability?
Old 17-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Master
and your purpose for asking this?
Old 17-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Sunny shine

What encouraged mine to develop was simply focussing on my third eye - the centre of my forehead in between my two physcial eyes. Everytime I meditated I focussed firmly on this point (while my eyes were closed) and affirmed that I was developing psychically. After a good few weeks of regular daily meditation I experienced a sudden surge in psychic ability, including seeing visions and lights, after never having been psychic, so I can assure you that you don't need to follow any complicated visual techniques in order to develop clairvoyance. Simply keep focussing on your forehead and believe it will happen, and it will.
Old 17-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Master
I agree with Starbuck. Simply meditating on the third eye usually helps, along with affirmations. Sometimes, it's good to simply "watch" the shapes that you see until something comes along. Visualization in meditation also works well. I know it does for me. Any sort of guided meditation may work, too, because your third eye can often "fill in" what's being heard.

You can even ask your Guides to play an image game with you, if you're in communication with them. Ask them to send you an image and see if you're right. Perhaps you can even think of a certain person and "see" what comes to mind.

But it'll take a lot of practice to be able to receive images frequently and freely.

Old 18-01-2011, 11:29 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
and your purpose for asking this?

I am going to learn advanced reiki course, where psychic surgery is part of it, developing clairvoyance would help see aura and exactly see the energy.
Old 18-01-2011, 11:31 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Hi Sunny shine

What encouraged mine to develop was simply focussing on my third eye - the centre of my forehead in between my two physcial eyes. Everytime I meditated I focussed firmly on this point (while my eyes were closed) and affirmed that I was developing psychically. After a good few weeks of regular daily meditation I experienced a sudden surge in psychic ability, including seeing visions and lights, after never having been psychic, so I can assure you that you don't need to follow any complicated visual techniques in order to develop clairvoyance. Simply keep focussing on your forehead and believe it will happen, and it will.

Hi Starbuck thank you for your message; it is very hopeful; my aim at the moment is to be able to see aura clearly; i do not want to see any other dark energies can we train to filter bad energies from seeing?
Old 18-01-2011, 11:32 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I agree with Starbuck. Simply meditating on the third eye usually helps, along with affirmations. Sometimes, it's good to simply "watch" the shapes that you see until something comes along. Visualization in meditation also works well. I know it does for me. Any sort of guided meditation may work, too, because your third eye can often "fill in" what's being heard.

You can even ask your Guides to play an image game with you, if you're in communication with them. Ask them to send you an image and see if you're right. Perhaps you can even think of a certain person and "see" what comes to mind.

But it'll take a lot of practice to be able to receive images frequently and freely.

thank you Evaah, that is an interesting suggestion which i am glad to try.
Old 18-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
I am going to learn advanced reiki course, where psychic surgery is part of it, developing clairvoyance would help see aura and exactly see the energy.

Hi sunny

I am into the psychic surgery as part of my healing work - how does the reiki and psychic surgery entwine?

x daz x
Old 18-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine

Oh okay....Cool!! Good luck with that
Old 18-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Ascender

Artifically developing said abilities is dangerous as it makes you vulnerable to external/negative influences. But, that's just my thought.