Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-10-2015, 03:40 AM
Experiencer

who am I?

I knew since I was a child I was different and the labels of "severely emotionally impaired and gifted" set me apart from the beginning, but I keep trying to fit myself in some sort of group. I've hung out with the bipolar crowd since I am diagnosed that way, I've hung out with online aspie and empath groups even though those contradict, I've considered indigo child and incarnaded angel, and natural witch. Whatever I am angel and birds are the major motifs in my life. What is the truth, of am I just human?
Old 19-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Master
Hi,

We all have Our Truth. The "just human" person can see their spirit self as an eternal piece of God, or not. Once you answer that question for yourself then the many "what am I doing" questions are easier to answer and appreciate, as I understand these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
I knew since I was a child I was different and the labels of "severely emotionally impaired and gifted" set me apart from the beginning, but I keep trying to fit myself in some sort of group. I've hung out with the bipolar crowd since I am diagnosed that way, I've hung out with online aspie and empath groups even though those contradict, I've considered indigo child and incarnaded angel, and natural witch. Whatever I am angel and birds are the major motifs in my life. What is the truth, of am I just human?

Hello again (just coming from posting on your thread about synchronicity- way to much happening lately)( I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or not so I took a slightly closer look-as far as that goes who knows but whatever.) For this thread, im a pieces and I forget what my personal profile (that thing that people do in career placement classes, the four letters relating to introvert/extravert, feeling/thinking, ...) but I do remember that it was the same profile that Einstein had, but the point is that I know how it can feel to be set apart from the standard way of doing things. It was one of my friends that figured out what my personal profile was but it was when he read it to me that it blew me away-dead on accurate and it included suggestions about curses I could take in my life that would make me happy. What I learned from it was that my particular personal profile isn't confined to the rules of society, that I should stop trying to fit into the mold and that I should have confidence in myself. I would recommend reading your own personal profile it may have some insight.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 04-11-2015, 05:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Hello again (just coming from posting on your thread about synchronicity and way to much happening lately) I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence of not so I took a slightly closer look-as far as that goes who knows but whatever. For this thread, im a pieces and I forget what my personal profile (that thing that people do in career placement classes, the four letters relating to introvert/extravert, feeling/thinking, ...) but I do remember that it was the same profile that Einstein had, the point is that I know how it can feel to be set apart from the standard way of doing things. It was one of my friends that figured out what my personal profile was but it was when he read it to me that it blew me away-dead on accurate and it included suggestions about curses I could take in my life that would make me happy. What I learned from it was that my particular personal profile isn't confined to the rules of society, that I should stop trying to fit into the mold and that I should have confidence in myself. I would recommend reading your own personal profile it may have some insight.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 05-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
What is the truth, of am I just human?

You probably made some of these false deities and extraterrestrials laugh, with this one. Deary me, how the mighty have fallen. Am i just human..? We are so lucky to be human... its a great time to be alive......

Angnix, yes you are different and unique! everybody is different and unique. The homeless man or women on the street, the stripper, mass murderer, doctor, artist, athlete or musician. Everybody is born the original, a archetypal being that has never inhabited this planet before in history! Everybody! this is what you are feeling intuitively, and apart of you is maybe also immune to becoming just another Slim Shady.........so don't stand up, because i am not finished yet !

The question is..? what you want your uniqueness to be..? or whether you want to maintain it at all..? unfortunately society attempts to close us all into a small bracket. Your uniqueness can be used for good or bad, some of the dictators that you see going back in history! where certainly no slim shady's for example.

I guess this indigo craze is in part a acknowledge of basically not falling for the slim shady programming.

But seriously i guess you just have to find what you interested in! and your interests may change from time to time! and that's good. And do things with a passion, because if there is no passion! there is no point! Angnix........
Old 06-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account

I've learned not to label myself too tightly, because we change. That's also related to what John was talking about. We're a piece of everything. As we grow and learn we go through different stages on our journey. I was once Indigo, then I transitioned to Crystal. I was once Pleiadian and then the Andromedans popped by. We're connected to everything. The question maybe is... what do you want to be?
Old 06-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I think when you're diagnosed and labeled with so many things, you start to think there is something fundamentally wrong with who you are as a person, which is not true. Just because you have a mental health problem or they say "there's something different about you which makes you not fit anywhere", doesn't mean you are a faulty person. There is nothing wrong with being different, in fact being different is a good thing.
Feeling as if there is something wrong with you ends up giving you an identity crisis.

No one can tell you who you are - you know that better than anyone else. People with psy abilities may be able to sense some of what you are, but my point is it's probably best for you to discover it on your own, and even the most spiritually gifted person isn't going to be able to see all that you are.

I am willing to try doing a reading for you if you think it would be helpful, I can send it privately. I just need permission.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:

You're human and you've got a very bright silvery aura (not a mood aura but a physical one that stays). It means you're a Crystal. You're finding many things because you want to go on a journey and learn different aspects of life. You respect nature and people.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:15 AM
Experiencer

I am also realizing I didn't meet my husband just by chance, he guides me through life and loves me how I am.