Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 03-06-2016, 03:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I've read most of one of his books, I believe the western united states. It's mostly just all specific cases, my brother has it at the moment. I've listened to probably 80% of all his radio shows, and the one video he put out in... march of this year? Or earlier. My stance is a lot of what he may be talking about is true, but maybe he presents it in a way to make lots of money through it. But he does sound very sincere, very professional. Even if it is maybe embellished in some kind of way, it really is an issue the park services are not addressing yet.

Now what could be going on? I'm not sure, I don't think David himself has strong concrete beliefs either, unless there is a new show he's been on that he's changed his tune. Hominids are possible for SOME. Glitches/Vortexes are even more possible as well as The Fae. Some might be animals or accidents. Or other humans, whatever agendas (serial killers, cults?) or black ops affiliation we may or may not have.

Aliens? Not sure. I think there is a good possibility, just through my research over the years, that Greys may or may not be a creation of higher ups, whether mental, spiritual, or physical manifestation just to mislead, or to gauge reactions and responses for whatever purpose.

But then there is what I call The Game Masters. The ones who control this place we live, or those that can manipulate time and space to be here, but are not affiliated with those in charge of this game we call life. Maybe they just manifest as SOMETHING to see how we react? So Aliens IS possible. He who gives life, can take it away in a blink.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:03 PM
Guide
I need to re-listen to all his radio interviews. I do recall that he's avoided stating exactly what his theory is (which may be wise of him, perhaps, considering some of his more impressionable fans)

"Aliens IS possible". I want to frame that.
It IS always deeply unnerving to me when he speaks of how the police force and governmental officials are so uncooperative and shady; I remember him mentioning how, when he'd request certain information from them, they'd charge him an enormous amount of money, whereas if someone else requested it they didn't. (A fan offered to send him the information, instead.)

And I would happily personally investigate these matters myself if/when I ever get to do my national parks roadtrip! (Hopefully I will not be found inexplicably frozen and eyeless in a hollow tree... Which really is not the strangest thing I've heard of happening!)
Old 15-07-2016, 05:53 AM
Master
Here is a link to Quora that contains some interesting speculations, blog posts, supposed news article etc. adding analysis of Paulides, his background and possible evidence as to the nature of his character, both pro and con.

Paulides obviously front and center to the Canam/missing 411 mystery (alleged) so I think a determination of the man's character would be important, or anything that can help approximate this, though of course the following is a far stretch from anything conclusive at all. Missing people are a serious matter, and if it's as he presents it, then that's something people should be aware of imo.

https://www.quora.com/Did-David-Paul...Why-or-why-not

Here also, at a recent event in Toronto, a 2 hr. presentation from Paulides on the subject, hosted by sometimes guest host of coast to coast am, Richard Syrett. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhz1FMtMJJs

And an hour+ interview from Higherside Chats podcast w/ Paulides fr. 2014. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36v0ZAxahmk
Old 16-07-2016, 02:24 AM
Guide
Yessss excellent, thank you Deusdreum! c:
Old 12-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Master
Bit of an update; more videos of cases by Paulides from his yt. channel. He actually goes to the locations again while descr. cases. I haven't watched them yet myself, but they came up on my feed or whatever you call it. All from Australia, 8, 12 & 10 minutes respectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlLxOdRO-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1niPqnS8cyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfWrFHgdtCg

He was also on coast to coast am about a week ago, talking about cases involving hunters which was pretty interesting. Also said they entered the documentary him and his son have made to some film festivals, and it will be a matter of time whether it's shown in one or more, if any of them. Plus some new info. which sounded really incredible.. and credible based on one of the witnesses.

You can find the interview on youtube if you know where to look (& how to search). It's with Knapp, so far as c2c episodes go, it's pure gold. Always compelling interview when those two combine for a show, imo.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Elazarus
My stance is a lot of what he may be talking about is true, but maybe he presents it in a way to make lots of money through it. But he does sound very sincere, very professional. Even if it is maybe embellished in some kind of way, it really is an issue the park services are not addressing yet.

Michael - yeah, this is essentially where I stand so far as well, although haven't read any of his books yet, just a ton of interviews (all of them basically). He does have a brusque manner with people sometimes, like audience or listener questions; but perhaps it's his temperament, plus at least one relative of a victim (a father and others of repute have spoken in favor of his integrity, so that is a big 1 imo. I do though consider the fact he was a bigfoot researcher beforehand may slant either his motives or perspective somewhat, something to keep in mind in any case.

Cause if it's supernatural or whatever, pretty freaky stuff. Natives have had legends of monsters in the forest or nature for forever, so nothing would surprise me. Some think it's ufo abductions. I think all paranormal/supernatural phenomena may tie all in together in some way, like some researchers have theorized and imo made a pretty good argument & case for it in doing so.

Also, Unseelie Queen - you're very welcome. :)
Old 03-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
YESSSSS this is among my very favorite topics!!!! (OK, I'll calm down now.)

There is an excellent multi-part thread on Reddit, allegedly authored by a search and rescue officer, who tells of extremely similar (and extremely eerie) experiences: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/com...the_us_forest/
(and there's pages and pages of comments sharing similar experiences, too)

Whoooa - just found and read that link... wow! Thank you!