Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Marie, perfectly said. I presented the opposite side of the argument- Indigos tend to suffer from low self worth, and that tends to be lost in translation because often people don't realise that inferiority IS the same as superiority, but Indigos tend to only be seen and known for their superiority.

Takes time to deal with but I feel like I'm doing a good job so far. Realised the other day that energetically the reason inferiority/superiority come in pairs is because when you have a blockage in one part of a chakra (solar plexus for this discussion) the other parts of it have to take up the slack, making them overactive (manifesting superiority), whilst the blocked parts are barely functioning (manifesting inferiority).

But the label Indigo itself is nothing negative- it just so happens Indigos do suffer from what they are so often accused of.
Old 13-03-2015, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Also, if anyone wants to know why we suffer from these problems then questioning into past lives would be the way to go...
Old 13-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Master

Nice with a fellow uk person, Scarlett:)

That's correct, and past lives are certainly a good bet! I'm a very old soul, maybe you're one too? The younger souls have more to learn, being stuffed with knowledge doesn't help balancing it all often..
I love looking into past lives. So much to learn.

Yes the only solution out is focuse on the balance. Usually, your mind, and your body( as you say, chakras) are taught the so called negative( darker way- which yes has it's lessons) but in order to get free of the " superiority/inferiority- complex( funny, the psychologists call it that too) you have to clear your mind, and you're so right Scarlett, the chakras. A long time job and needs patience with a lot of love. For not talk of knowledge.

But it can be done, we gotta watch our thoughts for out of there goes into the hearts and minds. Anything that's not in balance, that's not in balance with the laws of God and The Creation will be coming out as distortion in mind, and body. As former atlantean priestess this was a major job. And a big one. Not to be taken lightly. Everyone has to maintain themselves. And watch, where the darkness creeps in.

Superiority and inferiority are so common and encouraged, so we gotta watch. The truth and deliverance lay in truth, and balance, and love for oneself and others.

Yes and who cares about labels, we are all one, it's time we start be and live it. Bless you
Old 13-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Master

If you want to know more, how to root out inferiority and superiority, see journal 27 page 53 at
Www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

It really nails it and excellent tools
Old 17-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Seeker
The heart, the heart, the heart...
Old 17-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Master

Which has to be guarded, and cleared out..
Old 17-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Seeker
I'm not sure Marie, guarding is separation, and starting at this chakra we can't define ourselves as separate. That sure is easy to say haha. Clearing out is certainly another matter.
Through separation this inferior/superior, yours/mine, have/don't have exists. Healing comes when this barrier (ego) breaks down and unity and connection is realized. This is difficult because it's ridiculously easy to perceive separation. I fight with myself all freaking day. I should also mention our blatant cluelessness to our internal vibrational identity.
Maybe what's most important is to realize you created it all. The mind sure can be a hell or a heaven.
Old 22-03-2015, 04:02 AM
Master

Mind can be hell or heaven- yes and that's why it's important with a clear mind, body and spirit and thoughts. To stay in the oneness with Creator. I say when Creator is perceived in everything, within you and within others, that's where you're home, and separation and fear doesn't exist.

To guard the clear mind, the clearness and purity of heart and mind, in order to not let distortion in..

The dualities of inferiority/superiority, yours/mine etc is a result of letting the distortions, the antichrist, (against the Christ consciousness) in within your mind. That and inner hidden distortions. Sananda said guard your mind, for from there spring life.
Anything outside the laws of balance, the laws of God and The Creation creates unbalance. Which is distortion.
Old 11-08-2015, 03:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Actually, this is quite normal for Indigos. Most articles are just people regurgitating old information with no direct knowledge or experience.

What gives us Indigo's our unique signature is our weak solar plexus and our strong third eye. The solar plexus is the lower mental body, the third eye is the higher mental body. This means we can easily tune into higher truths, but when it comes to social behaviour (which is the mental process governed by the solar plexus chakra) we just fall apart.

So due to our inability to 'fit in' (weak lower mental body) coupled with our understanding of higher truths, it makes us appear non-conformist and also very opinionated and stubborn, since we are not easily swayed by others opinions (something an open solar plexus and closed third eye would cause you to be).

So it's really like we're reversed. Most people have their third eye closed and their solar plexus open. In Indigos the solar plexus tends to open last, whilst the third eye is open from birth.

So considering that, you sound perfectly Indigo to me. Just try not to become too hooked to the labels- we create them, they don't create us. ;-)

This is totally fascinating- and makes a lot of sense to me. I never heard it explained quite like this, is this your own observation or were you following someones theory?
Old 11-08-2015, 11:37 AM
Master
i just want to mention that long before the "indigo" meme was coined there have been many many people w/ extra sensitivities, odd talents and who experienced a feeling of social ineptitude . "indigos" have not popped full blown out of the cosmic void like Athena from the head of Zeus. every generation is part of an evolutionary continuum. today's "indigos" aren't emotionally different from or intellectually superior to the pathfinders who have manifested before them. today's "indigos" simply lucked out by being born into a more receptive and sympathetic era, an era made possible by all those who came before and forged the Way for this current generation.

Last edited by Internal Queries : 11-08-2015 at 04:00 PM.