Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 08-11-2015, 07:13 AM
Seeker
Guidance about being different.

Hello all who are reading this, I have been wondering for a while about Indigo/Rainbow and Crystal Children about how they are all different, I'm struggling to understand what or who I am and see all these "labels" that I could be which is frustrating because I feel I can relate to everything, absolutely everything, I mean I feel as if these last 5 years my mind has forgotten all of my memories from childhood until then randomly I have been awake in a constant state of ridiculous awareness, of all emotions, intentions, lies, motivations and especially people's thoughts, I don't feel comfortable talking about my problems because I feel so embarrassed from how ridiculous they sound, I feel so much love for everyone and will willingly express that to show how much I care for you, truly, I feel so alone and am trying my hardest to express myself clearly but the more I express myself the more information comes to me, it's really difficult to deal with especially not knowing if anyone else is going through the things I'm dealing with, I feel I can heal with my mind or with a thought, I can see/feel people's true intentions, emotions and "Dreams/Goals" like what really get's people going, forgive me as I know it's not relevant to Indigo Children etc. but can anyone please relate or give some guidance or give me peace and understanding of what I am? I really need to something to give me understanding, thank you..

I know I'm the only person who can find peace within and the real answers but I'm so over looking and being witness to such a cruel world because it's brutal :/
Old 08-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes for the sake of clarity and simplicity, we would like to find a term which would describe us. The only word which is accurate, in my view, is "unique".

There are two categories of unique, those that function thoughtlessly and those who are mindful of their thinking. You are wise to appreciate that this peace within is where the best answers will be found. The so called cruel world is what we have created on this journey I would call self discovery. The energy of compassion for self and others will elevate your thinking and your perspectives.

It sounds like you are a natural telepathic based on what you speak about. Stay calm and caring in every instance. The only choices that you can make are about how best for you to respond to others and any given set of circumstances.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-11-2015, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Perhaps there's a good reason why you find yourself getting frustrated from your efforts to identify with the various labels floating around out there... Could that sense of frustration be the result of your intuition (or higher awareness) guiding you away from the practice of seeking out a label for yourself that is rooted in these mental conceptualizations?

Here is something to ponder... Your thread title says "Guidance about being different"... Well what if your attempts to find a term that reinforces this notion of being different from others is actually working against you integrating an awareness of the higher truth of your existence? What if turns out that there is ONE underlying field of energy from which ALL beings/forms are generated? If this is the case, then by holding onto this notion of being 'different' and by seeking out a label/conceptualization which affirms and helps you maintain this mindset - what you are really doing is creating a sense of division & separateness between yourself and that which you differentiate yourself from. It's like you're putting up a barrier that discourages you from relating to others on the deepest level of 'being'. This would be counterproductive when it comes to arriving at the realization that you are interconnected with everyone and everything - that there is no real separation once you've perceived beyond the temporary external forms. Does this make sense?

So for example, if you classify yourself as an 'indigo' or whatever - what you are saying to yourself is that you are 'this', and others are 'not this' - therefore you are different/separate (not the same) on the level of who/what you are... Doing this creates a division, separation, and a disconnect where it really does not exist. Some people identify with these titles based on other star systems and think of themselves as extra-terrestrials or what have you. Okay that's fine, but where did the Pleiadians or Arcturians originate from prior to incarnating in this physical dimension? The further back and deeper you go with your exploration and self-discovery, the less relevant these titles/labels become. They essentially become irrelevant.

Have you heard of the holographic universe theory? With a hologram, every 'part' of the hologram contains the image & all the properties of the 'whole'. This may be worthwhile for you to contemplate and reflect upon.

"You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop." ~ Rumi

If you find yourself struggling to let go of this mindset of being 'different' from others. Try re-shaping how you conceptualize these feelings. You can say to yourself, "I am currently having a different experience than some others", or "I am having a unique experience for the time being". This doesn't rule out the possibility that others (whom you perceive to be distinct from you) could one day find themselves feeling just the same as you do (generally speaking), either in this lifetime or another. Changing the language that you use will shift you from creating a distinction on the level of identity (sense of self), to creating a distinction on the level of experiencing a transient state of being. Really what it comes down to is consciousness evolving at different paces and individuals experiencing varying degrees of awareness (or states of being). : )

The last thing I wanted to suggest is that when contemplating the question "Who or what am I?" - rather than trying to find the 'right answer' - it may be more functional and productive for you to instead go through the task of exploring and identifying what you are not (examples: your profession, your race, your nationality, your physical body). Through a process of elmination, you will arrive at your answer by first letting go of your conscious identification with self-limiting thought-forms & identities.

Old 08-11-2015, 04:17 PM
Master

Looking for wise counsel?

Socrates? Plato? Try Winnie the Pooh!

The things that make me different are the things that make me

There's only one you. You're here to make your mark in the world. So make it - and make it beautiful. And don't bother yourself about what anybody else thinks.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Seeker
Thank you everyone, it means a lot to me for you to comment, Light and Love to you. <3
Old 09-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Master

Can it be about self acceptance, the way you are, to love yourself like you are, and in the meeting of others, even when feeling they view or feel you as different? Why does it matter if they would accept you or not? Shouldn't it matter more that you are ok with yourself?