Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Miss07

Extraterrestrial guides, or communication with ET through clairvoyance.

I have recently accepted my spiritual abilities. I have been meeting my guides and working with them and everything has been great! I have recently had an extraterrestrial face appear and it will not leave. I cannot hear it, though it appears to be talking. I feel this is a guide but I cannot communicate with it. I have asked to leave for now as it is blocking everything else and I am not ready to communicate with it, but will let it know when I'm ready. It is not leaving!

I am looking for feedback on anyone who has dealt with ET guides and if they felt any different. I may be wrong and it's not a guide. But it it will not leave.
Or anyone who communicates with ET through clairvoyance, as I am not sure how to deal with this. It is blocking my other guides and any spirit I would normally get.

I am only about 2 months into accepting my abilities, so am very new to all of this, looking forward to your feedback.

Love & Light.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:21 PM
keith95843

i know others who's guides are these grays he must be yours or at very least has something important to say, find out his message for you
Old 03-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Master
Call in your highest guides of light and love
to aid and assist you.

Blessings

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 03-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss07
I have recently accepted my spiritual abilities. I have been meeting my guides and working with them and everything has been great! I have recently had an extraterrestrial face appear and it will not leave. I cannot hear it, though it appears to be talking. I feel this is a guide but I cannot communicate with it. I have asked to leave for now as it is blocking everything else and I am not ready to communicate with it, but will let it know when I'm ready. It is not leaving!

I am looking for feedback on anyone who has dealt with ET guides and if they felt any different. I may be wrong and it's not a guide. But it it will not leave.
Or anyone who communicates with ET through clairvoyance, as I am not sure how to deal with this. It is blocking my other guides and any spirit I would normally get.

I am only about 2 months into accepting my abilities, so am very new to all of this, looking forward to your feedback.

Love & Light.

Those around us, who work with us often, or almost always place some tests in front of us. There are several possibilities, you are obviously not afraid, perhaps it tries to tell you, this is what you are, and you need to embrace the fact, you come from this race of people, or any other extra terrestrial race. It sometimes is difficult to accept who and what we really are. It took me some time, and I heard this from others.
The point is, the face is there to tell you something, and unless you figure our what it is, it will not go away. Your friends will not take you to the next step, unless you master this one.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Experiencer

could be a soup demon!
Old 03-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Guide

Call Archangel Michael to help you. He protects you from negative energy.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:21 AM
Miss07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Templar
could be a soup demon!
What is a soup demon? I have never heard this term before?
Old 04-01-2014, 04:22 AM
Miss07

Thank you for the info everyone :) trying to figure this out.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

I would call on Archangel Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael and the Mighty warriors of light on earth, and ask them to remove all dark and negative energy from around you. If this E.T. won't leave you then it's likely not your guide. Positive spirits will respectfully leave when asked to do so. Every time I've asked a negative entity or E.T. to leave they won't or I even get a "No!" or "I'm not leaving" The positive entities will back off as soon as you ask them to though. I also have the name of a book you could read that talks a bit about greys and other aliens in a few chapters let me know if you would like the name.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Miss07

Thank you, I tried arch angel Michael and it is still here. I will try your suggestion Bodhi Spirit. I feel like I am just angering it. So I hope this works. Thanks again for all the help everyone.