Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 11:43 PM
biyu_wolf_77

well atleast some like me (friends requested i not sit at that tabel so now im just gonna skip lunch its that simple as they should know most of what i say shouldnt be taken seriously id expect more of them but if they dont wanna live past 2012 thats there choice not mine and yea i spent my lunch today tryin ta work on a project fer art not eatin like i "should" be but hey what dos it matter i wasnt in the commons fer that long and my 4th block teacher knows tomorra gonna get somethin really small before class so i can get somethin in me whole m workin by that teachers room durin lunch hopoefully sooner or later theyll --frinds-- come to there sences realise there hurtin me pretty badly but it might be after its too late)

ok ill stop rantin after sayin i was one of my teachers--not currentally in class with tho-- and i guess you have ta be crazy to be an artist good thing is i am crazy
Old 08-09-2006, 12:53 PM
dreamer

Doesn't sound to me like you're crazy, sounds more like you are frustrated. Use the power of your mind to make things better for yourself. It sounds as though you are already somewhat aware that you possess special powers, so start using them to give yourself what will make you and the people around you happy. All you have to do is imagine how you would like things to be(really imagine how it would feel to you, the stronger you feel it the better), believe that you have the power to make your dreams come true and be grateful for all the good things in your life. The more time you spend imagining how you want things to be the quicker it will come, the stringer you believe the quicker it will come, the more grateful you are to have been givin this power the quicker it will come.

What have you got to lose? Use your imagination, you are your own work of art, make your life amazing just with your mind. Feel the love and it will come to you, it's that simple.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:19 PM
biyu_wolf_77

but i thought thats personal gain?? not a good thing and im shure i could change outhers memorise if i really wanted to but dont wanna waste it so ill deal with havein fewer friends and yea (its fer a reason right?? if youre to encounter dissapointment an all better to know while youre younger or atleast it seems that way so you can get over it easyier)
Old 08-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account
there's also a saying 'be careful what you wish for as it may come true' this can work but not always in a positive way
Old 09-09-2006, 12:06 AM
biyu_wolf_77

point exactally ill often see alot in my head or whatever but dont really think it will or wont happen so it just dos its own thing
Old 15-09-2006, 10:41 PM
biyu_wolf_77

addin more one of my freshie friends(im a senior were both in hs) well knowin as i have herd i now know why im where i am and why ive taken to helpin outhers wioth there gifts online and why ive learned much about indigo children

it is still wierd tho realisin that there are more then just what it seems and just watchin it come together
Old 12-01-2007, 10:41 AM
rose

woo hoo! dreamer's shout. see you at the pub
Old 12-01-2007, 01:51 PM
dreamer

Champagne's one ice for your arrival lol.
Old 20-01-2007, 02:17 PM
biyu_wolf_77

rose dreamer mind my askin ***???(aka i cant see a clear connection to my topic)
Closed Thread