Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Master
Knowledge in the wrong hands is a powerful thing.

If a person can use energy for healing (positively with love) then why would it be impossible for the opposite (negative) to be used by some?

Its a terrible thought that some may use their energy negatively.

But a very valid question Rosewater and good topic.

In my experience " Yes " they can.
Please be re-assured that nothing can beat the light :)

peace and love
:)
Old 11-11-2010, 07:40 AM
abikisses

I think if the person who is receiving the negative vibes believes them then yes they will manifest that thought.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Master
If you believe this then you will always live in fear of others having the capacity to control you.
Old 16-11-2010, 01:11 AM
hmmm

Telling someone your fears for them (or, for that matter, telling people anything that is not good, which you feel/believe about them,) can have a bad effect on a person. I am convinced that people often sense when others are thinking fearful, or any bad/negative things about someone can affect them. when they pick up on/feel these thoughts about them, I believe it can even be worse than when such things are bluntly said to them. Because they do not realize what is going on, yet they feel something isn't right/good. If the thoughts were spoken to them, some might get angry, some hurt feelings, others depressed. But the reaction might be different, when they pick up on bad/negative thoughts about them, without knowing who what or why they suddenly feel weird/disturbed for no apparent reason. How they react to the bad/negative thoughts they picked up on depends on what a person does when that thought-mode overtakes or suggests itself to them.
Old 20-11-2010, 05:29 AM
Ciqala

It is just the same as your energies effecting those around you. It is just the same as your bad mood effecting those around you.

When powerful enough, people can control other people, and effect other peoples decisions, ect. It can happen. And no, the other person does not have to be susceptible or vulnerable, or believe you have power over them at all.

Just like how, you can be effected by someone else's energy and power, and probably are day to day, unless you use protection. Yes, protection is a good thing to have if you are worried about people controlling you. It is simply energy you are sending out to manifest.

It is not right. We all would like to think we have free will, and thus we should do onto others as we would ourselves.

You can control people in good ways. Send them thoughts, and BAM you see them the next day. It happens all the time, whether you mean to or not.

There are consequences to controlling others in bad ways, if it is negative. When you abuse something powerful like this, you end up becoming sick. Also, the negative will come back to you, but worse. Remember, law of attraction.

When i focus my power enough on someone, i can make them do anything, but i don't. I used to, and that is why i know about it, and i became very ill, and many horrible things happened to me, and i was by far, even more of a sh!t magnet. The only time I did recently, was remove a predator, rapist from an AA meeting. But even that was simply wrong. I began thinking to myself, what if i had made someone else that needed to be there leave? And even so, just because i had resentments towards this predator, doesn't mean it gave me a right to change his destiny. Any type of resentments won't get anyone anywhere with the law of attraction.
Anyways, guess what happened when i made him leave AA? I ended up having to leave for a longer period of time.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:10 AM
pre-dawn

It is call the Law of Attraction and for it to work there must be an attractor, which when I use it is me. We can extend this to relationships but one factor remains, I have to be involved somehow or it won't work.
It would be stupid to attract negative things under and to such conditions because it would also affect me.

It is not called the Law of Projection, and one cannot make another person an attractor for one's projections while remaining independent.

There may be people who are receptive to projections. No matter whether they are negative or positive, one would have to look carefully how much of that is self-serving manipulation.

In short, the LoA cannot be used on other people. If something like that is attempted it will not work on the basis of the LoA but some other principle, worry, fear, hypnotic spells, etc.
Old 20-11-2010, 07:00 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I would never do this, it's completely unethical.. but I was just wondering if it's possible? Law of attraction etc is getting popular which is great! but I worry about it getting in the wrong hands, wrong people you know getting emotinal or irrational and using it to hurt others.. I'm hoping this isn't possible? is it?
Using LOA? I doubt it. But with magic and sorcery? Now we're talking lol.
Old 20-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Master
Technically speaking, if one can create the positive, one can create the negative.
It is all a matter of focus.
Old 20-11-2010, 09:18 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
Technically speaking, if one can create the positive, one can create the negative.
It is all a matter of focus.
Technically speaking yes, but in the case of the LoA only to he extent of my self-involvement. This applies to positive and negative.
Anything negative attracted to others through ones own application of the LoA will in equal measure manifest for myself. In addition, the other may take counter-measures to deflect my negativity, leaving the overall balance decidedly negative for myself. Clearly, at least to me, an utterly stupid and self-defeating way of using the LoA.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Master
I would never make a case for the so called "Law" of Attraction,
I was merely pointing out, depending on one's ability to focus, one can manifest almost anything. Universe does not care whether it is positive or negative, or anything in between.