Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Seeker

The universe is really messsing with me this week.

Long story short, I have known my twin for three years. I am married, she is divorced. We both are convinced we are twins, however, the timing of our meeting doesn’t allow us to be together.

We have kept our relationship mostly platonic, and it has followed a very typical twin flame relationship pattern. Things were incredible at first, I ran, cane back, she ran (twice), and came back. We have both also receive countless unusual signs that can only be explained by “it has to be.”

I am struggling with the events of the past week, I’m not sure if I should say something to her or not.

We are both from the United States, yet 800 miles apart. My twin is currently traveling alone in the UK. Saturday was my weddding anniversary and my wife and I had an awful fight that may be signaling the end. The next night, I had a very vivid sexual dream about my twin. In the dream, she was intimate with another man and I woke up from the dream surprisingly not annoyed by it. I initially woke thinking the dream was about the fact that I felt I had overcome jealousy issues when she tries to date.

Later that morning, I send my twin a text about the dream. She responds by telling me she took a lover in London and feels he may be the “One.” I was happy for her.

Then a thought occurred to me. The anniversary of the day we met was one day after my wedding anniversary, the same night she was with her new lover. She has suffered a brain injury as a child that effects her memory, so I don’t expect her to remember that date.

Now the fact that she took a lover on our anniversary starts to bother me. I begin to wonder if I am feeling jealous, but I believe not because the initial reaction was one of happiness. I pray for guidance.

Next I log onto twitter just to participate in a poll being run by a sports radio station I listen to. Just out of curiosity, I check out my twins twitter (which I haven’t done in 3 years). Apparently she doesn’t use it much either, her last post was on our anniversary, 2 years ago.

So, unbeknownst to her, she takes a lover on our anniversary date and I ask for a get a very obvious sign. Problem is, what does the sign mean and what todo I say, if anything at all???

Thank you all in advance for all your help
Old 14-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Seeker

For clarification, and I know it may have been confusing in the text above. My wedding anniversary with my wife and the date I met my twin are only a day apart. April 7th and April 8th.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Skylark71, nice to meet you :) Thank you for sharing and Happy Anniversary... anniversaries? lol

Ultimately, only you know the answer to what the sign means. Meditate. Be still and go within. When we quiet our minds, we are able to hear our intuition. And so, we will know what our next step should be. It is up to us whether we listen or not. :)

Listen to your own voice, your own soul 💙
Old 14-04-2018, 02:18 PM
Seeker

Thank you so much. I honestly have a bad feeling about this relationship. I fear that if I mention any misgivings I have, they will be seen as being driven by jealousy. I do not believe it is sparked by jealousy as my initial feeling was one of happiness. (Yes I was jealous of a previous relationship of hers, but that was before I fully understood that I won’t loose her, just like she won’t loose me because I am also taken)

What drives my bad feeling is the fact that she referred to him as a “lover” and the “one” in the same sentence. It might seem nit picky, but she is very anal retentive about the proper use of worlds. I “lover” would be defined as a temporary relationship. This contradicts calling him “the one.” This is a woman who answers the question “How are you?” With “I am.” So very much a grammar/vocabulary she is.

In addition, she told me our long chat caused her problems and a fight with him. Not a good sign after only knowing someone a few days.

I’m not sure how to respond. I am so torn. Do I wait until she is back in the USA? I don’t want to open a can of worms while she is enjoying her trip. (She comes home in 2 days). Do I just send a quick note that the Universe sent me a crazy sign and will just have to wait until we have time to chat?

Btw, I have been totally silent for 2 days which is very out of character.

The gut feeling is a simple text that the universe is really messing with me
Old 15-04-2018, 10:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for sharing more on your situation :) I may not be able to offer you an interpretation on the sign you received, but what I can offer you is hopefully some help to quell your confliction. You said you pray for guidance and so what happens is the Universe will always respond to your inner yearnings by bringing people into your life to send you a message. With this forum, we can relay our experience however not everyone feels inclined to chime in. The people who do, carry a specific message for you. And so, the Universe always has your back. It does not conspire to mess with you :) Ultimately though, you have all the guidance you need from within.

I will respond to the post above in a pm.

Sending love and light 💙

Last edited by bluedahlia : 15-04-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Old 15-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

As you both had thought you were twin flames there is nothing wrong in asking for clarification rather than just guessing at the hidden meanings in her words. Don't be afraid to ask her to help you understand. Let her know you are not jealous, but need to be updated on feelings and status to understand this change and make decisions yourself, as you thought you were "the one" in her eyes and so knowing what has changed is significant to your understanding. This level of discussion ought not to be a distraction from her vacation as it's not fraught with troubles and jealousy, but is just a request for clarity. You can keep it short and simple and authentic. In fact it's best if you do.

If you have clear communication you won't really need to know if it's a sign. You'll be able to communicate the information needed.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:58 AM
Seeker

Thank you. She will be on her way home in 24 hours so at this point I believe it is best to wait a few more days. I would much prefer to actually hear her voice than continue chatting via text.