Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-06-2015, 10:48 AM
7-Days-Luck

Talking [Repost] Gremlins are dark little minions in Astral?

[Reposting my old post since the picture in that old post was broken]

I wouldn't object to 'Gremlins' being common in astral travelling LOL

Well based off my long previous thread here, of when my friend found astral monkeys http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=73611

Back then, I wasn't really sure what were they. But as I think more about it and chat myth things with some people, I realized, they -are- gremlins. Or goblins, almost the same (laughs).

And baaack when my friend told me the story of meeting those pesky gremlins, I even asked my friend to draw a picture of what they look like since that time, I was confused and wondering what the heck are they.

Here's the drawing of them my friend drew (Me and my friend are both cartoonists LOL)

I know, they are short, annoying looking and looks like a monkey, definitely dark little minion and they ABSOLUTELY LOOK LIKE GREMLINS. Again I say, they are bark with no bite.

I just share this topic again because, I remember reading few posts about people who astral projected and bumped into monkey kinda things and they know they are dark beings, or neutral beings. But all the opinions they gave are, they are monkeys, funny, and annoying. That's it. So yeah, gremlins. Really, I dunno what else to say about this XD AHAHAHAHAHA

I never met any before since I could hardly see in astral. The only thing I encountered is some -astral pervert weirdo- who suddenly hugged from behind, nuzzling and freaking the hell outta me djfndsj.

Read the post here for the astral pervert weirdo story (LOL) http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=73011

Putting that aside, I am also wanting this thread to collect up info. Like if you guys know anything that are monkeyish/gremlinish, post away. Or if ya met something else, dark or neutral, post that as well LOL. Let's see how many stuff we can find when APing XD
Old 24-06-2015, 09:14 PM
Master

In all the years I have astral projected I have never bumped into entities or creatures. I only see people that look like us. I do not try to force myself not to see those ugly things. I do not try to ignore them or pretend that they do not exist. I suppose they do exist. I just do not see them.
Old 25-06-2015, 10:59 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
In all the years I have astral projected I have never bumped into entities or creatures. I only see people that look like us. I do not try to force myself not to see those ugly things. I do not try to ignore them or pretend that they do not exist. I suppose they do exist. I just do not see them.
Yeah, each person who astral project will see things they want to see. So if we are not ready enough to see the most unusual thing ever, we end up seeing them as people we had seen in life.
Old 25-06-2015, 11:17 AM
Ascender
I've seen unusual looking creatures in my astral travel journeys. They were harmless and some are even authoritive (guardians) who give off a stern energy.
Old 25-06-2015, 11:31 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
I've seen unusual looking creatures in my astral travel journeys. They were harmless and some are even authoritive (guardians) who give off a stern energy.
Well gremlins can come in any nature. There are also many myths and stories of gremlins throughout the word, each and every different. The one in this post are the annoying ones that prefer the 'dark'. While there are definitely also other gremlins that are neutral by nature. Though I've never heard or met any gremlin that is light in nature.
Old 25-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Ascender
The ones I'm encountered don't look like the picture you posted, but resemble the unusual tiki statues of Hawaii. Some looked like animals and others looked like Pokemon. I've not encountered gremlins types but aware that they exist and many have seen them throughout history. I understand that these might have other names too, "boggarts" and "goblins".
Old 25-06-2015, 12:43 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
The ones I'm encountered don't look like the picture you posted, but resemble the unusual tiki statues of Hawaii. Some looked like animals and others looked like Pokemon. I've not encountered gremlins types but aware that they exist and many have seen them throughout history. I understand that these might have other names too, "boggarts" and "goblins".
I see. Yeah, goblins are easily confused with gremlins. Actually the two looks pretty similar sometimes too.