Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 25-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Master
new energy dreams from 2-24-11

It started out when I suddenly became bouyant and floated up off of the ground, with the same feeling that accompanies an abrupt drop , like in an elevator or jump downwards. That energized sensation kept increasing and turned into the most exquisite , intense feeling of energy , throughout my body . This energy does not feel like anything from normal experience, including orgasms and drugs ; it is simply beyond whatever physical sensations we are used to feeling . It is like the body becomes something else, operating on another level, in another place , another plane; a plane of higher energy .

I'm used to these dreams now , though they are increasing in intensity over the course of months and years , and I know that they are in the realm of lucid dreams -- or maybe lucid dreaming transports and transforms me into the realms of energy -- and that I can control what goes on to differing degrees . One thing I like to do to sustain or regain energy is to jump up, because I usually start flying like Superman , or go sailing off of a cliff or building . These are leaps of faith and expectation , and the result is usually more mind-blowing surges.

Sometimes my only reaction is to moan in ecstasy , and for a while this time that's all I could do
as I floated up and was filled with more and more. I was groaning breathing in, and also breathing out , and some connection to my physical body allowed me to wake up slightly , enough to suck in a huge gulp of air and remember the dreams for later, awake. The energetic sensations are usually accompanied by visual displays as well, intense colors in the scenery , and sometimes
wondrous, indescribale visons of complex, flowing, patterned designs and objects. Again, some of these are so far away from ordinary scenes and objects that they truly defy description . There is an intense beauty and unspoken meaning to such visions , and the induced state of awe from these and the energy and sometimes sounds and music --also often far away from ordinary-- are
indeed the most wonderful perceptions and sensations I know of. They are all in a class by themselves , being so much more intense and powerful than everyday sensations. Whatever they sound like, they are a hundred times more enjoyable to be in .

I have a pattern during these dreams , that they split up into separate sequences , where I wake up a little, but slide back in to a slightly different groove , but still on the same wavelengths . A few times I jumped and flew upwards , looking at my outstretched arms and hands , transfixed by some mysterious force in my hands , and the focus I used to continue flying . Another time I was suddenly lifted up and sort of floated up , turning this way or that as if I were a balloon in a gentle breeze . At one point I remember floating upside down, rising feet first , completely immersed in
the surrendered spinning, and I looked up and the sky all around was filled with other people , all rising up, feet first , an unearthly , beautiful sight .

Dar
Old 25-02-2011, 03:51 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

JOY!
Old 25-02-2011, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
JOY!

except for the compelling need to share them, they left me speechless . the moaning in ecstasy while in the middle of one
is about the best way to think of their effect
Old 02-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Sings: "A little bit of ecstaseeeeee..."
Old 04-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Sundialed

i had a sun like object enter me in a dream one time, the feeling it gave me is indescribably phenomenal it was so intense i woke up and still had the feeling for at least 5 seconds when i was awake, one of my spiritual turnovers for sure