Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Master
Bunny Free tarot readings for feedback

Did some in the "Readings" section, but I feel I really should uh--practice more before offering myself up like that. Half my readings were: "holy crud this spoke to me" or "uh...yeah that's good." Hit and miss, basically. I'd like some consistency. :)

I am experimenting with spreads and techniques too--including combining both the Tarot and Oracle decks I have..so if you have a question you want answered, or if you simply want me to attempt a cold reading, I can do that too.

I'm slowly trying to tune into other people's energies, but as I have a very dense energy, it's kind of hard. But anywho--leave a message on this thread if you'd like some readings, or just want to help.

-Shinsoo
Old 20-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Master

Hi. I would love a reading. About work.

For context I feel incredibly Cinderella . I feel bullied by low level passive aggressive behavious. I dont know whether it's time to move on or fight my corner . Or sometjing else.
Old 20-01-2016, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Shinsoo, I would love to help you.. test yourself lol

I recently had to abruptly end a meaningful relationship, so I'm curious to see what your reading may say about what we were meant to learn from each other. I already have a fairly good idea about this, so it would be a good way to test the connection =)

Thanks in advance
Old 20-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Master
Here are the cards I pulled for you Belle I did a spread of my own, using an Oracle card as the issue, tarot cards as talking points.

Issue: Broken Heart.
The Oracle says you are feeling rather in low-spirits, due to a broken heart.

What's Blocking you: Four of Swords
This card is pretty symbolic--for the woman in this picture is laid on the ground, her eyes closed, clutching a sword over her heart--three more swords serve as her pillows. It seems you have closed off your heart. When you close yourself off, one starts manifesting themselves a 'victim' and that's how people will treat you.

What You Can Do: Page of Cups
Pages are generally a female figure in Tarot--this nymph is sitting quietly in reflection, sipping divine broth. She's found some time for herself to recuperate, to process these feelings and start anew. This could be a time to spoil yourself a bit, it could also mean to relax and spend time with friends/family, or even some sort of meditation.

Outcome: Ten of Pentacles
A dragon helps create a beautiful, stained glass window, protective of it and his female companion. The glass window is unfinished--this card tells me that sticking with your job would be the best option, especially if you enjoy it.

Feedback would be appreciated. :)
Old 20-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Master
mamahawk, I pulled three cards for you:

The relationship itself: The Hanged Man--reversed. The relationship was in a stalemate--commitment issues perhaps?

What happened that caused it to end: The Empress
One of the parties, I'm thinking you, wanted to start a family--perhaps his indecision went on too long.

What can be learned from this: Two of Wands
This card is all about personal power, authority and courage.
Not sure which party needs to learn what, but given you're the one who walked away, you're to walk away reclaiming your sense of self, your power, and courage. For him, I suspect he needs to learn something similar--finding the courage to move forward and to put his all into whatever he decides to do, not just in relationships, but work, hobbies, life.

Feedback would be appreciated. :)
Old 21-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Master

Readings take time to read as a spread. I am happy for you to do a cold reading and I can give you feedback.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of oracle decks, depending on what they are. Don't get too despondent, if the sitter is blocked, then the reading will not be as accurate.
Old 21-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Master
I pulled 3 cards for you, froebellian. All Tarot. :) Random fact: My cat wanted to 'help' with your reading. :p

What is on your mind: Five of Swords
Discord, conflict. The card itself has an interesting image, an angel fighting alongside (or against!) two dark swans. Perhaps fighting with your own self?

Something you've been meaning to do: Queen of Cups
Intuition, heart-centered, imaginative. This fairy has her arms outstretched as though she were dancing, one foot slightly lifted off the ground, pointed. Maybe you've had a project or interest you've been wanting to really focus on, something that brings you joy?

Why you haven't: The Hermit
Withdrawal from the world, introspection. Too much thinking perhaps? The Hermit is a wise man, but he keeps to himself. This is also a card involving guidance--perhaps you are not fond of reaching out to others to help you achieve your dreams?

Feedback is appreciated?
Old 21-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
The relationship itself: The Hanged Man--reversed. The relationship was in a stalemate--commitment issues perhaps?

As far as a stalemate, I'm not sure if it was necessarily commitment issues, but I did feel as though we were at a point where we weren't bringing many new things to the table for discussion.. like the relationship was turning into mainly a daily supportive connection (which was fine) but possibly as if we had shared all that we had to offer to each other at the time.

Quote:
What happened that caused it to end: The Empress
One of the parties, I'm thinking you, wanted to start a family--perhaps his indecision went on too long.

I had to end the relationship so I could focus more on my family actually, on strengthening and deepening my relationship with my husband.

Quote:
What can be learned from this: Two of Wands
This card is all about personal power, authority and courage.
Not sure which party needs to learn what, but given you're the one who walked away, you're to walk away reclaiming your sense of self, your power, and courage. For him, I suspect he needs to learn something similar--finding the courage to move forward and to put his all into whatever he decides to do, not just in relationships, but work, hobbies, life.

YES! I definitely feel both of us were meant to gain this feeling of power again, to gain courage to be ourselves instead of hiding our true selves. Both of us were feeling lifeless, and then we came together and it ignited this flame of hope for both of us. He gave me the courage to be myself, to be able to say how I feel, especially concerning spiritual matters, to others. I definitely feel as though the relationship was meant to help give him courage... or perhaps reveal that what he thought was impossible is possible, and therefor giving him the motivation to take steps towards reclaiming his life on every level.. at least I hope that's what it did for him =)

So I'd say the reading was pretty good =) I intentionally left out info on the relationship to help give you some bearings, but you were pretty close.

THANK YOU! And good luck expanding your skills
Old 21-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Master

Quote:
I pulled 3 cards for you, froebellian. All Tarot. :) Random fact: My cat wanted to 'help' with your reading. :p

What is on your mind: Five of Swords
Discord, conflict. The card itself has an interesting image, an angel fighting alongside (or against!) two dark swans. Perhaps fighting with your own self?

Yes, there is conflict. External and internal

Something you've been meaning to do: Queen of Cups
Intuition, heart-centered, imaginative. This fairy has her arms outstretched as though she were dancing, one foot slightly lifted off the ground, pointed. Maybe you've had a project or interest you've been wanting to really focus on, something that brings you joy?

Interesting, as I am trying to get my projects all actually live, the setting up has been done, but factors do come into play.

Why you haven't: The Hermit
Withdrawal from the world, introspection. Too much thinking perhaps? The Hermit is a wise man, but he keeps to himself. This is also a card involving guidance--perhaps you are not fond of reaching out to others to help you achieve your dreams?
I actually like this card, but I see it as my own path and things will come in time when they are able to, rather than follow a textbook route, I see this as discovering the best way to suit my integrity.

Feedback is appreciated?

The cards are not far off, and I am glad the cat did help. Sometimes I find cards tell us what we know, and encourage us to accept things or to confront them. As for the conflict, I can't remember a time I had no conflicts in my life!

Thanks to you and the cat.
Old 21-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Master
@mamahawk: Glad some of it was pretty close, especially on the end. Hehe I'm glad you left out details, I do need to practice 'intuitive reading' more as in tuning into not just the cards, but the querent as well. Thanks for the feedback!

@froebellian: I've found Tarot card never show up by accident--even when I was not directly connected to Spirit, they'd have an uncanny ability to summarise things up or resonate with an issue I had. It's really up to the interpreter. Glad I got the first part right. :) Thank you for the feedback!