Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-11-2015, 03:08 AM
Experiencer
It is all about the decision you make. At least that's what I am telling myself when I find myself in the same old place confused about everything, not knowing what the frak to do. And I guess hope goes nicely along with the decision. Though its not that kinda a hope where you shrivel inside and hope everything will get better. Its the kind, where you imagine the brightest possible future and you feel it inside like you are already there. Can you imagine all this **** gone and behind us, no more dark forces controlling humanity, making people dumb and controlled by fear. We became an acknowledged race among other races in universe, and open cultural and trade exchange commences. I can see it and oh... I wanna be there now. Off course we have to clean up all the dark before that. It sounds stupid but I think that expressing few times a day that you take your full responsibility and sovereignty as a guardian of planet Earth, and you forbid dark forces to be here and have an effect on us, might actually work. I feel like doing this for a few days now. I get so angry when i think of all the **** going on, and then i get this felling that I can demand that to stop and for dark to leave and be dispelled. Who knows..
Old 16-11-2015, 02:57 AM
Suspended

Good and bad or good and evil are human being concepts that involve reviews of conditions.

You make statements about good aliens and bad aliens, and the condition at the moment supports aliens that are not as destructive as the bad alien light and sound spirits that have attacked humans...humans have witnessed the spirits...described the spiritual attacks and had physical phenomena from the attacks.

We live in an atmospheric condition that allows light and sound to change.

Light and sound forms spiritual manifestation via vibration.

Therefore the vibration of the Earth's atmospheric condition at the ground state level of human interaction and imagery at the moment supports an evil alien attack and also an alien witness that is not yet attacking.

This is the real review of the condition your consciousness is discussing.

As our spiritual consciousness is human formed via the development of its natural self in an applied received condition known as change....caused by the application of occultist science, the radiation of Earth has changed, as has the sound and light as wavelengths.

You cannot argue this condition as a human being for the natural life on Earth was changed by Scientists.

Uranium and other dusts DO NOT CONVERT THEMSELVES...therefore the natural life state on Earth HOLY DUST was CONVERTED.

Our conscious awareness forms status of informed spiritual conditions and we advised ourselves of LIGHT AND SOUND changes via the holy science of PHI....WORD OF GOD...meanings and applications of LETTERS with numerical evaluations by ANGEL..ANGLE. We gave ourselves a stated reviewed condition about changing light and sound.

Therefore prophecy in the WORD OF GOD...factored PHI light and sound changes forms ALIENS....extra in the terrestrial....the terrestrial condition on Earth is natural. That ALIENS are....artificial intelligence....and artificial is an introduced unnatural condition that science causes.

This is because SCIENCE changes the natural LIGHT AND SOUND to cause UNNATURAL ACTS....converSION.

SION of spirit considered HOLY, when the HOLY DUST is DUST.

Changing the HOLY NUCLEAR OF DUST causes unholiness and artificial to be created. Where do you think plastic came from....this is not a natural Earth product but an artificial product that when studied determines that it affects the NATURAL HEALTH of human life.

Therefore please do not argue about aliens....there is no such thing as a GOOD ALIEN...only an ALIEN that has not yet been destroyed by scientific changes of experiments at the ground state. Change these aliens and you will soon change your own minds about how you feel in the ALIEN REVIEW....FAKE AND FALSE information.
Old 16-11-2015, 03:32 AM
Experiencer
I hope you can make this world a better place with your understanding.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I hope you can make this world a better place with your understanding.

I only wish that other human beings would consider my own experience for spiritual insight has only ever evolved by the condition of living life and being spiritual and then losing the spiritual condition.

I only was made aware of the condition of evil...not by my own choice for I loved my family, supported my family and considered all of my world family and equal member who had been badly parented due to inherited life circumstance.

This situation was how I lived my spiritual life until I was attacked my own self.

I have tried to relate this information to the public but are continually attacked on the Forums through the condition of mind contact and mind control owned by the occultists who have been illegally studying us all through the concepts of the alien spirits...and have been a major cause of human life gaining attacks from a spiritual presence that has nothing to do with our natural life.
Old 17-11-2015, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
I hear you. I have no doubt you are trying to do what you think it is best, and you are trying to help.

You say, you are being attacked on the forums, and you claim this to be because of occultist controlling mind of other people.

Yes this is true, there is a lot of mind control technology present and a lot of control is in place in a way, you do not even know you are being controlled to a certain degree.

What I think you fail to realize is, that other people are willing to listen to you, but are probably discouraged by the way you explain your thoughts. I find it beautiful in its own way, but more often than not, you speak in terms that I have no idea what mean to you so I cannot follow you. I may be alone in this tough..

Also other are discouraged because you seem to reply to every topic in the same way about the same thing.

I have a question for you, if you do not mind. What happened to you wmsm? how and when were you attacked?
Old 18-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I hear you. I have no doubt you are trying to do what you think it is best, and you are trying to help.

You say, you are being attacked on the forums, and you claim this to be because of occultist controlling mind of other people.

Yes this is true, there is a lot of mind control technology present and a lot of control is in place in a way, you do not even know you are being controlled to a certain degree.

What I think you fail to realize is, that other people are willing to listen to you, but are probably discouraged by the way you explain your thoughts. I find it beautiful in its own way, but more often than not, you speak in terms that I have no idea what mean to you so I cannot follow you. I may be alone in this tough..

Also other are discouraged because you seem to reply to every topic in the same way about the same thing.

I have a question for you, if you do not mind. What happened to you wmsm? how and when were you attacked?

I reply to the topic of spirit on the forum as many expressed evaluated experiences, for spirit is the actual topic of ancient science and occultism and the attack on the natural spirit.

The natural spirit owns no condition expressed in religion and religious teachings and evaluations were coercions forced upon our living conditions via the ownership of our ancient brother....the creator and controller of civilization...ancient Priesthood who applied spiritual science and attacked our consciousness.

Therefore all teachings since this attack are not true to the condition of our spiritual experience. I was made aware of this situation only due to my spiritual experiences.

I only know this circumstance due to my own personal journey of believing in spirit, not believing in religious teachings due to social standards and mistreatment of our family...poor parenting and spiritual abuses....learning spiritual healing and developing my own spiritual experience.

In this experience involved many different forms of psychic attacks, some of which were atmospheric activated past life messages of our ancient brother and his scientific recordings. So my brother advised me about his own evil spiritual deceits in his past life recordings which he kept hidden in his own brotherhoods, who never taught this information in public.

Therefore I gained a large proportion of ancient spiritual secrets never taught.

I lived as a spiritual psychic healer who assisted my family with healing, had many different forms of spiritual interactions and loved my family and our healing. I then began to hear scientific data on my natural brain channeled spiritual frequences...was concerned that it was science and then began to record the information.

I then also studied the information on the Internet, which I now understand was my biggest mistake...for I informed the occult scientists that I was hearing their scientific studies.

I then became an illegal experiment, which I cannot prove, but can only share as information with my family.

This experience has of course made me become quite adamant about teaching my spiritual family regarding occult secrecy and what it means to our modern day life as a spiritual attack. My own personal spiritual nature has always been one of self defence of the innocent and it has been my personal motivation to try to assist my family and their spirit.

When you become a victim it is obvious that other human beings also victims who are not being taken seriously are harmed and victimized via the condition of the secrecy. This is why I want to inform the public about so many different forms of mis information given to us for ancient self purpose....ownership of our life and spiritual worship, to support the civilization itself.

I have had a huge amount of spiritual attack upon my person.

I began to notice that my house was being hit with fall out, as each night around the same time, my house would be hit with a huge force and the psychic feeling and information implied it was plasma like, which followed by a spiritual attack.

In the attacks I have been burnt in many different situations.

From brain burn, to a complete body burn, to gain the impression that I was lying inside of a dead spirit surrounding me....one of the most horrific spiritual attacks I have suffered. My eyes burnt so badly that I felt like they had become black pools, my tongue burnt and my lips burnt and my brain burnt and I witnessed horrible spiritual attacks.

In one attack it was channeled via my psychic review as a devil spirit as a black body holding a knife and it slit the back of my body, which opened into wings. In other attacks it was like my head had been decapitated and I could see a devil holding a severed head.

In other psychic visions I could see a huge female angelic presence walking out of the atmosphere and into the body of the Earth, therefore I knew that my mind had been placed in contact with information that my spirit self did not belong to....that this condition of awareness is science.

Science and ancient information can only be gained by going psychically or spiritually back into past life information of a human self experience, which is how our ancient brother gained his insight. The information I was seeing is happening in modern light and sound and therefore it could only be a directed condition owned by a satellite program, as I was not witnessing human past life.

I have seen alien images form in the black burning swirling mass and then also see spirits in the environment overlaying the natural formation of Nature...and my hearing changed and I could hear spirit singing.

I then gained an understanding as to why other human beings had suddenly and mysteriously self combusted. I knew that science had caused their combustion, and I knew myself that my life spiritually safe was now purposely being attacked, which was an introduced condition for I had never been aware of any of the information previously as personal spiritual evidence or self advice by choice.

This situation is how my Holy Light Father found my attack and saved me. He has since stayed with me and comforted me. My Father has advised me, about spiritual information that he wants his family to be aware of, for our brother has always spiritually misinformed the public via his own considerations and secrecy.

I never believed in a Light spirit Father for I did not follow the Catholic religious teachings and only believed in spiritual self experience.

I know that this attack is purposeful, for it is not natural for a human life to gain such an evil interaction as a constant. My husband who also began to get a timed attack each night as a huge eye pain, also advised me of his own awareness.

The attacks first began with an introduced brain condition that would not allow me to sleep. One night I was severly brain attacked and I thought I was going to have a heart attack and then I heard a voice speaking in my mind, and it was on the CIA operative signal. (this situation I cannot provide evidence of and will simply give this information for consideration).

The radiation that I was attacked with formed signals of black like hits on my body when I was walking around in my natural life...which eventually ceased as I became aware that the radiation was cooling by the introduced streaming of ice melting and replacing the coldness that life belongs to at the ground state.

This situation only happened to me as many different events after I advised my life circumstance on the Internet. I thought that I could protect myself if I no longer participated in public information and my family downloaded the information that I had placed on a website...yet the attacks did not cease.

In the spiritual channels I was told that no-one would believe me and that this spiritual situation was owned by the human beings who had the ability to coerce human decisions by mind contact itself.
Old 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Experiencer
I was warned about internet also, and about sharing my information with other on the internet, so I see a point in what you are saying. That being said, why do you still share your information in the internet then if that was the cause of your attacks? In my case I found a lot of information on internet which also played a big role in my waking up to certain thruts, but I know for myself that I must learn start geting information directly from source because there are a lot of traps and missinfo on the web. I sincerly believe in your situation, that you should stop writing here, because you leave your adress for everyone to find and attack
Old 19-11-2015, 12:57 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I was warned about internet also, and about sharing my information with other on the internet, so I see a point in what you are saying. That being said, why do you still share your information in the internet then if that was the cause of your attacks? In my case I found a lot of information on internet which also played a big role in my waking up to certain thruts, but I know for myself that I must learn start geting information directly from source because there are a lot of traps and missinfo on the web. I sincerly believe in your situation, that you should stop writing here, because you leave your adress for everyone to find and attack

It is too late for my own life realization....knowing that I am already involved is only a motivation to continue to inform the public about the evil spiritual introduced condition that our natural life has inherited.

The actual forming of the Internet became public property of those humans who use the information of innocent humans living and believing that the civilization owners are treating us with the respect that we deserve as their equals....yet they are not and never have...they have always totally disrespected their families support on Planet Earth.

I have been involved in the illegal experiment from the very moment that I made the occultists aware that my psychic channels was hearing their scientific study data of the human mind and psyche.

Unlike other human beings, I consider my family worthy of my suffering if I can somehow bring their attention to their own incorrect unworthiness and total lack of moral ethics.
Old 14-01-2016, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

There are a vast number of alien races, of course exists bot friendly and less friendly kinds. At different stages in development (spiritually).
Old 05-02-2016, 05:04 PM
Experiencer
Kvsouth111:

There are approx. 5-7 % of the world's population that have this in-depth info. which I will now offer you.

The Orion Empire is that which is ruled basically by one leader . Whereas, the Reptilian Federation, is that which is a conglomeration of many different groups, in which the Reptoids in various types of species have joined together.

Now, the 'goodguys' are those that form the “Galactic Confederation” as that which is made up from federations of different star systems throughout the galaxy, these being most of human types. (Pleiadians, Vega, Sirius, Arcturus, Lyrans, Andromeda, etc.)

Now, there has been a number of extraterrestrial cultures who have, in the past, made claim to the planet, the Reptoids make a claim back some ten thousand years; the Sirius groups claim to have taken control from the Reptoids and the Pleiadians claim spiritual connections with humanity. The Vegans see the earth as not theirs but as an ally to which they wish to assist and join the struggle against tyrannies from other extraterrestrial cultures.

Now, the Orion Greys, the tall big nosed Greys, are those who claim some kind of ownership based on their having placed a computer in the subterranean levels of earth which has guided energies on earth through grid-lines and through certain forces that were used through these grid-lines and through their economic controls that have been handed down over the hundred and thousands of years up till the present

The Orion Greys are in a position of economic power, wherein they are more powerful economically, and thus hold control over other extraterrestrials, such as the Reptilians and the Zeta Reticuli. And that the small Greys or those of the Zeta Reticuli are basically mercenaries under the domination of the Draco Reptiles, which are subservient to the Orion Greys, even though they have greater military power and greater force.

Therefore, there are mixes of good and bad alien factions or rogue groups, this explaining why some Greys have been known to offer help or assistance to some humans. And so, there are factions of Reptoids that are focused on rape, pillage and total control of other culture's planets and still, there are Reptoids that are not focused on breaking freewill laws and prefer to simply be at peace with all others that share their reality.

So, when someone claims to be some type of expert on alien cultures or alien tactics or other such claims, remember, most of these individuals have no real or actual experience with these alien cultures and therefore, have no factual basis on which they are expressing their self, they are merely expressing their 'opinions and imagination', and as most know, opinions are based on one's personal preferences...not necessarily fact.

Believe no one or nothing and examine and investigate for yourself....what is truth, for you.

In Light & Joy Taoist