Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 01-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Ascender

Butterfly Effect - could it be done (in part)?

Just wondered if anyone has been able to do this, mentally project themselves back through time, at least as an observer.

Great film mind...
Old 07-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Just wondered if anyone has been able to do this, mentally project themselves back through time, at least as an observer.

Great film mind...

maby in dreams u cud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-10-2015, 09:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68

Great film mind...

There are many, many, many, many forms of time travel. I more or less use the physical method. But many people prefer mentally doing it for fear of the concept of a butterfly effect whoch isnt even as dramatic as the movie it is way more subtle.
Old 28-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPoltergeist
There are many, many, many, many forms of time travel. I more or less use the physical method. But many people prefer mentally doing it for fear of the concept of a butterfly effect whoch isnt even as dramatic as the movie it is way more subtle.
How do you time travel?
Old 31-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonx
How do you time travel?

i like to go with the whole.. actually physically going back there kind of thing. keep in mind that can **** things up really bad.. but you can also kind of use it in a way in where metaphorically you would cancel the document instead of saving if you dont know how to undo the changes.. which is not that easy to do. and can **** up majorly
Old 31-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Master
already done.

The baby version of the new quantum computer (D-Wave 2048) that is now running at CERN, was able to compute fluctuation in all stock exchanges which is how they initially made their money.

So the computer was literally always computing on financial fluctuations that it knew were going to happen in the financial markets.
Old 31-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
i like to go with the whole.. actually physically going back there kind of thing. keep in mind that can **** things up really bad.. but you can also kind of use it in a way in where metaphorically you would cancel the document instead of saving if you dont know how to undo the changes.. which is not that easy to do. and can **** up majorly
A physical way of going back in time? On a different similar timeline I assume?
And really, how does one do this?
Old 09-12-2015, 01:29 AM
I believe it's possible to project your astral self back in time, but I have no idea if it's at all possible to actually alter the past and instantly generate a new timeline, like it's depicted in the movie.

I haven't seen this movie in ages... It was a great flick.
Old 23-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Experiencer

Personally I can only go round and round in Time. It's like a sick joke.
Old 26-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Seeker

Question

Quote:

can you explain how you do it? were you born with the ability or did you figure it out along the way? I'm curious