Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 10:00 AM
rose

can't wait to see those photos!
Old 22-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
can't wait to see those photos!

Righteo!
How do we get photos accessible? lol
Perhaps I'll convince my sister to set up a website?!
Is there a way that anyone knows via SF?
Love and light,
AM
Old 23-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Whisperer

If I may offer my assistance...

Taken from Tintagel island

The only doorway to Tintagel:
Old 23-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Whisperer

St Nectans Glen Waterfall:

A beautiful Green Man Tree:

The scenary walking up to the Waterfall:
Old 24-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Ascended Master

Many thanks Whisperer! lol
Love and light in return for the effort (and know how!)
AM x
Old 24-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Dariel

I haven't read all of the posts in this so sorry if I repeat something said already.

I believe Jesus lived a normal life. He was a physical human being. It was only that the christ energy came through him, as it can happen to all of us. So in that case his twinflame Mary of Magdala and he may have had children. There is actually on energy called Sara which I have channeled myself and it is this christ energy BUT there is female aspect in this. So this holy grail thing is also bringing the female aspect into this planet, the femininity of the God and of all that is. It must be balanced. Secondly, I see holy grail as fully open crown chakra which is like a grail of holy spirit pouring down to it and when this connection is open, the grail is always full. The grail is something people are searching outside of them, but it is inside of us.
And what comes to bloodline of Jesus, I do not see it important. It is the spirit and not the physical bodies of human beings. Even if there is physical bloodline of Jesus and Mary, what difference does it make that some may be of that bloodline. There is same work for them to do for enlightment as we all have and there are many masters born here at the moment, just by sending small part of their energy down here. So it can be in any physical body, where is master lives, not depending on physical body and its possible bloodline. The spirit was not in physical body, the physical body was just a temple of that spirit in a way that our bodies are as well.

My thoughts about this, and I really do wait anxiosly to get information revealed to shock and shake the churches. It is the time now :)

Love and light
Dariel
Closed Thread