Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Ascended Master

Ark of the Covenant

Hello everybody!

We've all seen Raiders of the Lost Ark now haven't we!

Does anybody have any insight?

Love and light!

AM
Old 27-08-2006, 10:19 AM
angelus

I believe i have an answer to the holy grail? which can only be bestowed to the meek? do you see yourself as a righteous person, & if so do you believe its that type of person who should be rewarded in life?
Old 31-08-2006, 07:33 AM
imageimaginer

Ark

I read in a book that the ark is somewhere in ethiopia and that King Solomon had it there because his wife was from ethiopia. Apparently the ark was used as an energy storage unit in Egypt. The Egyptians used to gather energy from the earths biosphere using the pyramids, crystals and the ark. When Moses and his people left Egypt as written in the old testament, they pilliaged and plundered and took the ark with them. So the real reason why the Egyptians chased after them was so that they could get the ark back. Otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to chase them. This is the story of the crossing of the red sea and so forth. Then Moses put the ten commandments in it and so on and so forth. They say that you die if you go near the ark of the covenant and that is because of the energy which is like electricity and is so powerful that it is like being struck by lightning. Apparently Kind David was the only one who could go near the ark and open it because the energy centres in his body were well developed and well balanced. His body could handle the energy and could easily release it out of his Chakras. That is all I know about the ark but remember I read this in a book okay these are not my own personal thoughts. It is up to you to accept it as truth or you may discern. The book was about Atlantis and was also about their technology. The Egyptians, the Mayans and the Hopis were survivors of Atlantis and the most important thing they took with them is the knowledge learnt there. Like the real reason for building pyramids. Atlantis was such an advanced civilisation that if we were to meet an Atlantean nowadays and listen to what they did and had we would say "yeah right." Anyway hope this helps.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:41 AM
kundalini

Hi imageimaginer,

That is a very interesting theory about the Ark Of The Covenant. What was the book about Atlantis called? The one I am reading at the moment is called 'Discover Atlantis' by 'Diana Cooper and Shaaron Hutton'. I have not read it all yet so it may be the same book. Should you have an interest in Atlantis, then it is definetely worth reading the book I just mentioned, if you haven't.

To answer the thread's question, I do not know much about the Ark of the Covenant. Would anybody say that it is possibly a literal representation of an ideal?

Kundalini.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:47 AM
imageimaginer

Thanks Kundalini that book sounds very interesting. I;m going to inquire further and maybe buy a copy. I can't remember the name of the book I got that information from but I've been reading another called The Children of the Law of One and The Lost Teachings of Atlantis. It is quite interesting also.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:05 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by imageimaginer
Thanks Kundalini that book sounds very interesting. I;m going to inquire further and maybe buy a copy. I can't remember the name of the book I got that information from but I've been reading another called The Children of the Law of One and The Lost Teachings of Atlantis. It is quite interesting also.

Hmmm, 'The Children Of The Law Of One' grabbed my attention. What is that book about? Thanks, Kundalini.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:38 PM
imageimaginer

The book is mostly about the ancient spiritual teachings of Atlantis and only explains a little about Atlantis. It does however talk of the survivors of Atlantis and what happened. But this is quite brief. It is more metaphysical than anything and talks about science magic. I have it as an ebook, but I do not know who the author is. It has been published though. It is really fascinating. I could email the book to you if you like.
Atlantis is a very difficult subject to research though and most of the books I have read on the subject seem to contradict each other and then I become all confused. But I suppose it is good to know everything that has ever been written on the subject. Good luck to you, I hope you find what you are looking for.
Take a look at this website: http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
It is about the Atlantean/Egyptian god Thoth.

Last edited by imageimaginer : 01-09-2006 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:49 PM
kundalini

Hi, thanks for the link. I understand what you mean about certain books contradicting each other, although the book I am reading now is the first one I have read about Atlantis really so I have not yet read a wide range of books about the subject. I usually find that the best method with any book of this type is to accept what feels right for you and discard what does not feel right.

Kundalini.
Old 19-09-2006, 01:48 AM
BLAIR2BE

There Is Information In Everything, Including Within The Contradiction Itself...
Old 24-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Ascended Master

I think most books are written by people who are at various stages of their development? Not all of it will therefore be the complete article - assuming certain matters, guessing others! While truths will slip in now and again due to personal experience and fact.

I very much believe in the power of the Ark, as I'm a firm believer in many things magical. The more magic has occurred in my life, the more 'potent' the acceptance of magic has become?

I'm somewhere near to believing that an energetic source could 'level cities' and change the face of the planet. And my guess is: - you just need the right person to stem the energy, and maintain an intent that could handle the 'size' of the matter at hand.

With love and light,

AM
Closed Thread