Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I am in a really weird spot in the TF journey - hoping for insight/words of encouragement

One year ago - it was like we had an emotional affair of sorts. Neither of us crossed any boundaries, but it was there. I can't even explain "it". There were so many weird synchronicities, seeing his name everywhere, hearing a song I connected to him right before I would see him, running into him everywhere - over and over. Our special connection was so alive in these moments.

Now, as our paths seemed to have gone in different directions mentally, that bit of magic is lost. Even though I see him frequently, I feel like he is lost. I feel like he lost that spark therefore I can't feel him that way anymore either.

Hopefully this makes sense.
When things were good it felt like everything was so right, and so aligned. Now I feel like we are off kilter. I am focusing on expanding my career during these quiet moments.

Sometimes I wonder if it was all in my head? Was it real?
All I know is it forever changed me and I long to find that connection again. When he is ready. Or maybe - when I am ready.

I always felt like he would find his way back to me when I went through a certain loss in life. This loss is approaching me, and I can't help but be curious if my intuition is right. I don't mean to be vague, I just don't want to give too many details.

I am in a happy partnership, but it never felt permanent like this one always has. I always wonder how things are going to end up. So much has changed, who knows where anyone will be in a year from now? Five years from now?

I feel excited and scared to see how the pieces will fit.
One by one, they never fall exactly how you may think.
But always as they should.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Experiencer
I and others I know are also going through the same things right now.

It is not the same as it was years ago - things have greatly shifted. I don't know the reason for this myself but I believe things are purifying. Things are either moving into a more spiritual based relationship and shedding ego and 3D views, or the person thought to be a TF is not and this is coming to light.
I'm struggling with it myself.

Continue to focus on your growth and allow yourself to see how far you've come aside from the union.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Newbie ;)

It's a really weird moment in time isn't it? I guess it's good to know others are feeling it too, at least I know I'm not alone/going nuts. Maybe this time is about going inwards and focusing on ourselves. I've never doubted he's my TF - it has been 10 years of very weird things to finally reach a type of awakening on it - then this.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Knower
There is definitely something afoot with Twin Flames finding each other, or reuniting, and struggling toward 5D once reunited. My Twin and I are in an epic state of blisteringly quick revelations and purgings mingled with times of great grief and complete bliss. Every day brings out something new for us to explore and discuss and help each other through unconditionally. There are always moments of tears when we are together and also incredible joy.

Hang in there.

Just one word of advice : do not expect your reunion to go smoothly if this will occur for you and your Twin. If anything hunker down for some very hard soul work.

Peace, love & blessings.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Knower

Mayor change for me this weekend. I didn't feel the urge to reply him (after I received a message from him yesterday) for the first time in 13 years. And I am much more atune to him than before. I feel as if he is inside me. The conection seems more transparent. Less ego. My love for him is getting even stronger. The magnetic pull is almost unbearable through four of my chakras.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Lorelyen

I think you said it on saying "Everything has changed."

People aren't static. (I noticed a couple of topics around this subject here, of late.) You've changed (much as you may not want to believe it) and so has he, through everyday's small, subtle experiences if not large ones. Well, you want encouragement and what I'd offer is work on your current partnership if it's happy. Better to be happy with hand you've been dealt than worry about the next card blowing your game, sort of thing.

It could just be that with TF it reached its limits in how you can help each other evolve (that's what it seems to be about) but your residual feelings and attachment are prevailing. Just my belief but true TFs are very rare. Perhaps your TF is the one in which case it'll pan out that way in the end. But ask yourself with utter sincerity and if it looks as if it's over, use whatever you can to detach and free yourself. These things are always saddening and come with anguish but it's better than waiting around on the off-chance, life slipping you by.

Old 25-12-2017, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByChance
Mayor change for me this weekend. I didn't feel the urge to reply him (after I received a message from him yesterday) for the first time in 13 years. And I am much more atune to him than before. I feel as if he is inside me. The conection seems more transparent. Less ego. My love for him is getting even stronger. The magnetic pull is almost unbearable through four of my chakras.

I have found out the same thing. Less the ego - stronger the pull.