Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-12-2017, 08:42 AM
Knower
What Made You Recognize Your Twin Flame?

What made you come to the conclusion or know your twin flame was your twin? Did you try to fight against the thought or were you 100% accepting of it?

Were there uncanny resemblances? What kind of synchronicities did you experience if their were any? Did you mistake anyone else as your twin flame before you met your actual twin flame?

I'm curious..
Old 03-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Master
I never mistook someone else for my TF before, although with my previous partner I wanted him to be my Twinsoul. But deep down I knew he wasn't, even though we had a very weird and intense connection.

I recognized something about my TF the very second I first saw him. That was on our first date. He said he had a sense of recognizing my laugh/ter when we had eye-contact.
I didn't think about TFs at all, hadn't been busy with that concept for 8 years. I'd never been looking for my TF either.
It wasn't until I happened to read a list of TF signs that my jaw dropped. I recognized all of the signs.
That's when I started to think we were TFs. It got confirmed by other sources.
I didn't fight it. Why should I? I was happy about it, so yes, I accepted it.

I've never met someone with who I have so much in common, so many resemblances. He said the same thing. It was almost freaky.
Synchronicities, yes. Wanting to text or call the other when they were about to do the same thing. Thinking of eating a meal, then hearing later on they ate that or were thinking of eating it too. That sort of thing.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Knower
Although I didn't have the slightest knowledge of anything approaching a Twin Flame bond, the very second I laid eyes on him those decades ago.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:09 AM
Guide

We met decades ago and had no idea about twin flames. It was after a separation of 20 years, when he came back in my life, that I became aware of twin flames and that explained everything.

We are actually complete opposites.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
What made you come to the conclusion or know your twin flame was your twin? Did you try to fight against the thought or were you 100% accepting of it?

Were there uncanny resemblances? What kind of synchronicities did you experience if their were any? Did you mistake anyone else as your twin flame before you met your actual twin flame?

I'm curious..
For myself, ever since I was very young, I had visions of him and I felt his presence...almost tangible, as if I could reach out and touch...I saw his beautiful face, almond-shaped green eyes and long brown hair, silhouetted by the crescent moonlight, I saw his smile that lit up worlds, heard his laughter that shook the very foundations of my being and felt so much love...

Many years later, I saw and met exactly what I had seen and felt - had the direct experience of his existence...eternally apart and yet, eternally together as twin flames unite into a raging inferno.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Knower

I loved with him the moment we saw each other 13 years ago. It was love at first sight for me. We were complete strangers but it was enough to see each other in the eyes. We were in a place where you couldn´t imagine you could meet someone in a romantic way. We started talking. It was a huge attraction at all levels.
I didn´t know about Twin Flames at that moment. I know now that he knew before me that we are TF. I knew about the concept some months ago and everything made sense. We are from different countries and cultures, speak different languages. I am the one who speaks his language. We are opposite but similar at the same time. The familiarity. The intensity. The passion. The comfort. The understanding. The sexual attraction is beyond you could imagine. Feeling the need to protect him and wishing him the best. And we experienced problems understanding each other, too. We used to fought. And the pain... The growing... He is my mirror about myself. And we complement each other.
We reconnected after 9 years of not contact. Things have never been easy but we still love each other.
And syncs challenge the logic. They leave me speechless. But I can´t type them here, since they are very personal. :)
I hope this help you.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:12 PM
Master
The coded message comes from deep within and in the end both parties recognize that they are twins. This in truth is the ultimate confirmation - when both of you know there is no denying it.

For me we separated for many, many years and when we came together there was something strange that I could not put my finger on. A psychic had told me before we got back together something about twin flames. However I did not know what she meant having never heard of twin flames I thought that she was talking about an energy.

Turns out that it was something else entirely. So when I got back with twin about 17 years later - although we had seen each other intermittently in between that time. I kind of knew. Also I was doing readings for myself because I was going through so much and the twin flame card kept flying out.

I read about it and that was when I realized and I knew what a tf was.

I did initially fight against it, however what can you do when you are standing side by side to the one person that makes you feel that all is right and that it can all work out.

Another big sign is that you will both want to work stuff out. I don't mean this in the sense that you will talk to each other and work on problems etc. I mean you will naturally want to change your own behaviors for the other.

As I never really knew what a tf was before we came back together I never mistook anyone else for it. My previous person was soul mate.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
Dreamed with him before we met, i knew exactly the place we were going to meet. Plus the kundalini blow up i wasn´t aware of that but my subconscience knew it was some kind of cleaning. We meet in the beginning of 2009. Crazy year heaven and hell all at once.
After that separation, he is in a relashionship to grow. I had the craziest dreams with this person very real to be true.
So i don´t have doubt that he is my TF or whatever you want to call. But right now i´m interested in another person who i believe is a soul mate that will help me in this quest, i want to love another and give love.

I already acepted that with this person there is a dynamic.
I will live my life now. Whatever happens happens.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Guide

I did not know 'twin flames' and had never really thought of 'soulmates' as anything more than a metaphor, but I immediately recognized the experience as a spiritual one, which reinforced my belief in forces beyond those I understand with logic. There was a sense of familiarity and knowing that I had never experienced before. There was the telepathy and the dream before I even knew he existed... he introduced me to the 'twin' term and made me look it up and find out there is a whole theory (and industry) behind it. Still, terminology aside, I could describe all these aspects of twin flame the minute we met.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Master
As for mistaking a previous partner... I did have what they often say: your TF has uncanny similarities to your ex. This is because the ex helped prep you for your TF.

The number of similarities was odd, and I was seriously surprised, sometimes almost shocked when I came across one, and another, and another...
Yet, these things were all rather superficial, so nothing in character / personality really. Had that been the case, I would've dumped my TF on the spot, haha ---> My ex was a narcissist. Didn't need another.