Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Master

Weak or Warrior?

Which are you?

This journey we're all on called life will hand us many challenges.

My point is agape love. It needs to be understood but hardly ever is.

with all you go through and will go through. Which will cause upheaval, emotional triggers, physical misalignments, you name it. And this usually is handed to us through connecting with others. It prompts and stirs our own psychological make up.

You can come out of this life all twisted up and hating. example 'im in hell, im a demon, i live with demons, i dont know love, love dont exist, only demons etc"
'im possessed by demons' "she/he is a demon' 'I hate him/her' 'I hate life" 'I dont see joy or love here" anything that prompts that in you and keeps you in that vibration (which stems from blame and avoiding self reflection) means you lost the challenge. You are weak. You are a loser and you have no power to overcome any challenge in life that is served upon you. You cannot overcome the challenges life will bring you to test agape love within you. You lost.

If however. You come by hard challenges, physical, emotional, mental. Hardships, losses, pains, sufferings and still come out with agape love for yourself and others. You are a warrior. You don't quit, you dont give up, you dont say 'oh well, guess i'm suited for demons only'. you keep going and going until you get through it and come out still in agape love.

This is a test, a challenge..

Own your life, or be owned by life.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Master
There's a lot of truth in what you're saying, imo. The bit that really chimed with me was what you said about being kept in a low vibration and how that stems from blaming and failing to self-reflect - I think that's very true, so often when we blame others we're effectively rendering ourselves powerless and we're not acknowledging our own part in certain situations and relationships. Self-honesty doesn't tend to come easily if we're feeling particularly insecure and defensive, because we're trying to protect ourselves from uncomfortable truths that threaten our fragile sense of self; very often this happens quite unconsciously because we haven't yet developed sufficient humility, self-awareness, and self-honesty. I know that in my own case I railed against the world when I was in my twenties, and it was only as I was approaching thirty that it really began to dawn on me that my own behaviour was a long way from perfect (it still is, in truth, though I think I'm slowly heading in the right direction).

I would amend what you said about being weak and a loser - for me, most of us are much stronger than we imagine ourselves to be, so I'd say it's more accurate to say that very often we believe on some level that we're weak and a loser. There's a warrior in all of us, imo, but fear causes us to shy away from uncomfortable truths and emotions because our sense of self feels so fragile.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Master
Well written Inika!

No matter what has transpired in my life I always face it with optimism and become stronger when I get through it. Also you need to accept responsibility on how your life is going too. All choices one makes, no matter how small, can affect things for years. Man do I know that very well.

It's stuff like this is why I said chatting with you makes me very happy. You can put thoughts into words and convey an idea or feelings. Something I have never mastered.
Old 28-10-2017, 01:04 AM
Experiencer
A few years ago, 2005?, I had this love affair with trying to get rid of my ego. The Premise was that the ego was the root of all conflict and without the ego there would be no conflict. No dualistic understanding at all...

This was in the early stages of my spiritual understanding and mostly emotional healing. I had a theory that we only struggle when we are in conflict and that learning is the opposite of being in struggle. I became convinced of this and try to eradicate my ego completely. Let's just say that didn't go well... LOL

Fast forward a few years and I came across a concept of negative ego and positive ego. Negative ego being the concepts we learn to survive, fight or flight, and the positive ego being the messages we receive from source. This was introduced to me in the King Solomon tradition. This made much more sense to me and I was able to come back to the idea of ego in these understandings.

Recently I had was given a message about how being in judgement, of any kind, is being disconnected from God. I wasn't really sure what that meant and posted about it on another thread.

The biggest problem with my judgement disconnection theory is that we are human and in our Humanity we judge. So much of our attention has been focused on the negative ego where we are able to live in our emotions. So making our emotions less powerful by living in nonjudgment would be really uncomfortable.

I bring up judgment on this thread because in judging our actions to be ones of Bravery versus cowardice is very much in Judgment of self.

In my lower ego mind I would see myself both as Warrior and weak. There are certainly examples of both in my history. And while I like to Adventure out and not follow the rules when it comes to ideas, theories and understanding, I'm very much stuck when it comes to how to manifest these Concepts into my life. Very much a dualistic experience.

So I'm wondering what it would take for me to become a master of my fate. Is that one of warrior where I fight against my own nature of wanting to understand everything before I move, or is it one of weakness where I give into a set path where I'm not 100% committed?

I understand where you are coming from in your premise and perhaps it's my brain that needs to adhere to a set of rules. Lol

Sometimes I wish it was as easy as choosing.

Btw I'm very much in my masculine energies right now and well still optimistic, I need answers!! LOL
Old 28-10-2017, 01:33 AM
Master

Im in masculine energy right now too. I even BBQ'ed like a boss last night! ha!

Judgments are here while we live in negative ego as you said it. It's very few that are constantly in connection with God.

The agape love in a warrior is to not give in to the negative ego and defeat of 'oh well, guess this is it for me' and to succumb to low vibrational consciousness against yourself and others. Im no saint, like i've mentioned before. I sin, I'm not a perfect human. I'd hope that i could be forgiven as God does. But while so many are disconnected from God. Judgment reigns. And we are not forgiven for our trespasses.

I sat outside just before. and it came to me, the thought, this aint no paradise without God. If we have God, we have paradise here.

God is agape love. If you have that with you, you have paradise. So many ignore it and follow their mind and that mind leads them to misery because they in all ego of the self believe their intelligent mind knows all. Its a sad trip up when you come by the reality of it.

my example is subtle. but it happens to many.

Jane - "I'd really like to rekindle my friendship with sara, i miss her"

God - "tell her you miss her, call her today"

Jane - "But she was in the wrong and until she knows that, i wont call her"

Jane and sara never rekindle their friendship.

do you know why?
Old 28-10-2017, 03:27 AM
Master
I was going to make a long post about how much of a bad a$$ warrior i am. And all the amazing things i've accomplished. But as i hit the "submit reply" button, the internet went down. So i immediately ran to my room and started crying about how unfair life is, and that the universe must hate me. I also feel that spiritual forums owes me an apology for allowing this unfortunate tragic incident to occur.
Old 28-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I was going to make a long post about how much of a bad a$$ warrior i am. And all the amazing things i've accomplished. But as i hit the "submit reply" button, the internet went down. So i immediately ran to my room and started crying about how unfair life is, and that the universe must hate me. I also feel that spiritual forums owes me an apology for allowing this unfortunate tragic incident to occur.

must have been too badassary to load.
Old 28-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Guide

LOL ocean breeze!

I am not weak by any means. I've had my share of dramas and heart-breaking traumas, not to mention major downfalls. My soul family knows.

Yet despite the above I am viewed as a calm, relaxed "nice" person., probably because I do not go around blaming others for my misfortune.

Some bystanders view me as a pushover or a patsy, because I don't advertise my strengths. But please, 'don't mistake my kindness for weakness'.
Old 28-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Lorelyen

Fight the good fight (if it's worth it)
Old 28-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
God is agape love. If you have that with you, you have paradise. So many ignore it and follow their mind and that mind leads them to misery because they in all ego of the self believe their intelligent mind knows all. Its a sad trip up when you come by the reality of it.

Interesting. At first I thought "but we can be agapi....and if we allow it to guide ego we'll emanate it in the mundane world" - though it's a dodgy proposition - could be arrogant and presumptuous - but then this is what a gnostic would aim for, surely, the purest of highest principles, known, understood. Comes from the soul. So it could be...

And why I sometimes have to fight. Perhaps why I turn up here....