Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2017, 03:20 AM
Experiencer
Status check ✔

I've had a few instances where I have been asked whether or not I'm single or if I'm dating lately. This is always a confusing area because of what I'm going through and I never know what to say.

Does anyone else feel a little weird ads during these questions and what do you say if you do?
Old 24-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Master

I say that I am not available for dating.
Old 24-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Master
Although the future of my relationship with my TF is not certain, I am not available.
You could consider dating others, without the real intent to start another relationship. It's called "circular dating" until you have a real commitment from one guy. YOu don't have sex with more than one, provided you are intimate with someone. So you can have coffee dates or do fun things, but don't get too close. It's mostly to not put all your eggs in one basket and to not put your focus on one person up to a point that your world starts evolving around them. You don't do that until you have a commitment.

In any case, if you're not involved with anyone, you're single. Maybe not available for dating, but when you're not involved, you're not involved...
Old 25-10-2017, 02:13 AM
Guide

Well if the tf ran, arent speaking dating someone else then you are available and shouldnt ever hold out for a tf. But that is a personal decision for everyone to make. Forget the tf because life isnt all about them or it.. thats not living. Too many put an obsessive emphasis on tf tf tf tf tf tf tf tf tf.. so who knows maybe someone else wouldnt want to date a person like this if they knew. If i was to want to date someone who is like this id just stay far away from them instead.

No one is property to a tf. You are your own person and should NEVER make decisions based on that tf. They sure dont about you so why be one sided and ignore yourself for them. ( you as in meaning whoever reads this)

ah cant say ive been asked that question recently but if i was to be.. its im single (and only mention available if it seems to be something id want to go for)
Old 25-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I've had a few instances where I have been asked whether or not I'm single or if I'm dating lately. This is always a confusing area because of what I'm going through and I never know what to say.

Does anyone else feel a little weird ads during these questions and what do you say if you do?

I don't feel weird just annoyed that they ask this question as if it is the be all end all of happiness.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:31 PM
Suspended
Master
Recently, when I was sitting in the lobby outside, I said to someone that was passing by that I didn't have children because I don't care if the human race reproduces or not. I said that because some people have said to me that if everyone did what I did, ie. not get married or date, then no one would have children and there'd be no human race.
I told one guard who said he couldn't believe I didn't have a girl, about my wife from a past life, ie. my twin and he flipped out and told me to stay away from him.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Deactivated Account
I'd just say that God handpicked me to be alone.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I told one guard who said he couldn't believe I didn't have a girl, about my wife from a past life, ie. my twin and he flipped out and told me to stay away from him.

Lm@o, thats funny.
Old 26-10-2017, 03:19 AM
Master
I noticed that too haha. I can say i'm single of course but that doesn't mean i'm available because isn't about TF, it's more finding someone else really important for me and i don't care about random dating or occasional sexual experiences. If someone (be it TF or another person) would come to me and i have feelings, then welcome otherwise i'm not available to randoms and i don't feel love for someone easily, it's a pretty rare thing for me.
If you feel dating then yes go for it, otherwise being single is good if you don't make it like a burden.