Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Master
Have watched/ listened to psyche's recommendation and Fairy's. The video Psyche made me think about the whole see saw thing, which just keeps on happening. I have been having doubts about the whole tf thing too and whether it's even real, but that is a whole other story!!!

However there is a part of me that keeps wanting to walk away when things get sticky. As Fairy say's though that is the runner!!!

Enjoyed the Hicks video, do sometimes check them out. They make me giggle sometimes.

Psyche - The other thing that video made me aware of was that I just have to make a decision and she is right either be with them or don't. Live from the decision that you make, just know that if you make the choice that you are walking away then you have to live with that. I guess that the notion of this links to the whole feminine thing of not really knowing what we want.

I was interested in the whole fail safe. I have kinda always known it's there, just did not realize that it could be as simple as that. Got to accept that all will be the way that it is meant to be when it is meant to be.

She also said something else that a colleague that works in the psychic field with me said to me years ago. Just because you are together does not mean that your paths are the same. It kind of made me sit up because I think that I have singularly avoided that comment over the years.

Thanks for these, maybe us of the feminine energy can start to get our heads straight and make the right choices. I did make the choice once before, but whenever we hit a rough patch I reach for the distance thing again. That's not balance is it? Plus my other half is a Libran - therefore balance is key! lol
Old 25-10-2017, 06:14 AM
Guide

Welp im not going to watch it because there is overwhelmingly ample proof that the "DF" are usually the major contributors of not allowing union to ever happen. (Get triggered and mad at me df i dont care one bit) if anyone takes a look at the comments on any forum.. any tf video you see the same stuff said over and over to a point i am so sick of this huge imbalance of how the df see themselves vs the actual truth about the df.

overall it goes like this.. wah wah we arent in union i want it right now, hes with someone else, hes doing this when he should be doing that instead, hes a false twin flame, i see all these numbers and signs all the time, he wont leave the 'karmic partner" to be with me, he wont talk to me, he wont look at me, he ran way, i give up, i am empowered now, i give up, i give up, i give up, this is never going to happen, he married the karmic and has a baby with her, hes doing drugs, he is sleeping around, he wont talk to me, i give up, ive done ALL my self work and just waiting for him to wake up, hes never going to wake up, i need union now, i cant be without him, i need him, i give up, he ran way, yes i am experiencing x just like you wow!, i have dreams all the time about him, telepathy, feel him all the time, hes never going to wake up, im empowered, i give up, hes just a false twin flame, he needs to live this way and not that way, why is he doing this?, i dont like him doing that, his mom was born on x day and so does my x family member, we have a father with the same name, add relatives info and birthday here so we must be twin flames! we look alike and do the same things we must be twin flames!, hes a false twin flame, he ran away, i want union now, i cant live without him, i give up! he wont commit, i want a relationship with somebody else now..somebody anybody i need to be in a relationship NOW, i want union NOW,, why is he doing this, why is he doing that, why wont he talk to meeee, why why why, i need a reading again i had 2,000 of them in the last week, i need a reading, this psychic said we are twin flames, this other psychic said hes my false twin flame, i need another reading, i watch tf videos all day everyday, i watch tf readings everyday all day, reunion is NOW! he is never going to wake up, i give up..... wah wah wah WAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There is no question why union will not happen. how can anyone expect that with all this chaotic bull with the df individually and collectively. Why would any DM even want to go near their counterpart with so much chaos like that for? WE CANT.

Sorry for the emphasis here but.. this is what i see on a daily basis everywhere.. its partly why i am distancing myself from this whole tf thing,giving advice and watching anything.. the energy is far too chaotic and repelling i need to stay away!!
Old 25-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Zomg hahahahaha
Hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha ha

Haha

Ha
Ha

I am so sorry... the above is probably not the intended reaction but it kind of gave me some comic relief hahaaaaa

Ohhhh that was awesome.

Meanwhile...

This ride is so stupid - I dunno - it used to be fun. I used to laugh alot with my friends and soulmates... whatever. I used to be fun and cool and funny - haha...and saw that reflected amongst all the other stuff too... the mirror was vast.

This ride has been like an endless Ferris wheel with it's ups and downs... time to disembark - jump onto solid ground and have a session of hysterical laughter.

You certainly triggered something... in me haha... I am certain that the laughter is serving up some medicine at any rate.
Old 25-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Guide

oh .. laugh away even if its the truth. This journey sucks and people are waaaaay too serious about it. df be goin cray cray like said above...
Old 25-10-2017, 08:14 AM
Deactivated Account
This df has always been a bit cray Cray... right off the bat I signed up for some bat cr.ap... i must certainly have had to have been to have come in for this particular theme park of freaKay mirrors Lol!!!!!
Old 25-10-2017, 09:23 AM
Guide

hehehe yes i know the feeling.. just being a dm is the only difference here.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Experiencer
@Forged-

Wow, that is a lot! It's good to get stuff off your chest and released. I'm sure you are correct in knowing your needs in how you should focus on other things but it is nice to have everyone's input during this crazy ride.

Personally, I like to hear everyone's opinions and see what resonates but I know some people don't.

I can imagine being a DM that you can feel like your being blamed for a lot of the pain expressed here. It's too bad there's not a group just for DM's to get together and talk. Others who can understand things from your POV. It is nice to have some balance for all us DF's though. Lol

I'm thinking about starting a women's group with another woman and I've seen the support that comes from having people to relate to with these insane energies. I bet there are a lot of DM who could use your insights and experience.

But maybe, like my thread titles says (shameless plug), these are about committing to an idea and riding it through. Not just commitment to the TF concept but being able to choose the life we want. Through love.

The time of being committed when it's easy than getting pis.sed when it gets tough is coming to an end. (At least that's what I'm feeling) And FairyCrystal's video says that more clearly than mine. This is about what you want (universal you) and how you get it.

I do hope you decide to stay but if not, I wish you well. ♡

Ps! You're at 555 posts! Fun with numbers...Lol
Old 25-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
overall it goes like this.. wah wah we arent in union i want it right now, hes with someone else, hes doing this when he should be doing that instead, hes a false twin flame, i see all these numbers and signs all the time, he wont leave the 'karmic partner" to be with me, he wont talk to me, he wont look at me, he ran way, i give up, i am empowered now, i give up, i give up, i give up, this is never going to happen, he married the karmic and has a baby with her, hes doing drugs, he is sleeping around, he wont talk to me, i give up, ive done ALL my self work and just waiting for him to wake up, hes never going to wake up, i need union now, i cant be without him, i need him, i give up, he ran way, yes i am experiencing x just like you wow!, i have dreams all the time about him, telepathy, feel him all the time, hes never going to wake up, im empowered, i give up, hes just a false twin flame,

Absolutely hilarious, but oh so true. Thank you for this. I woke up switched on my lappy cup of tea in hand. First thing I see is this. Forged I laughed so hard that tea went everywhere.

You are right, but all the confusion is debilitating for the feminine energy ya know

It's exactly what you said though, to the extent of waking up and falling asleep again when in need of the the x, y to the z... Here's the problem, we're all the prob in the end I guess all wavering oftentimes between sleep and wakefulness. Yes, I know feminine is the higher level culprit *laughs some more*

Confusion is the key to this, problem is society has warped feminine energy because of control and patriarchy... Don't get me wrong the masculine energy is finding it hard too, cos where do you go with all that rubbish, right? We're in a bit of a stalemate because feminine energy wants to be treated to the whole I need this and that while still saying stop telling me what to do, I can do it myself and I don't need you. That all comes from their training that says feminine energy can be just like masculine energy!!! tf or not that plainly sits masculine energy out in the cold on the doorstep...!!!

I am at the point of not caring less what all this is, just wanting to make the right choices for me in my life at the mo and Psyche's share helped me. As sometimes it can be hard to admit that you're doing something when you are not aware of what that something is.

Thanks again for all the laughter
Old 25-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Feeding the flame.

Divine Feminine -
Feeding the inner fire.

In realising that there is FREEDOM in LOVE and it allows for true FREEDOM - I was truely able to come back to my own inner fire.

This video message still doesn't sit right with me - still the messages I recieve are loud and clear - commit to feeding the inner flame - feel the warmth of LOVE and the freedom within love.

What is true loves expression - it desires the best for others - it feels joy when another feels joy. It is also accepting - deeply accepting.

I felt this fantasy idea of TF is too much expectation on me. It inspires me to express my authentic and creative nature but I just want to be loved - seen and felt as I am right now - imperfect but doing my best...divine masculine wants the same.

So feed the inner fire - within self I hear lol...and the flame will grow stronger and warmer and it will be your home base - from which you can explore your own version of freedom.

LOVE- is allowing and inclusive of both - it is security and warmth - to come home to and it is freedom, trial and error and exploration. It is not this or that it is this and that.
If you feed the inner flame with love - compassion and acceptance of the now reality - then there will always be a safe place to rest.

Fire is where we gather together with loved ones and share stories - it is a place which feels safe and keeps predators away while we sleep.

It provides the central resting place - meeting place and place where we can cook the food and nourish our souls. What are you fueling your inner fire with?

I am still not convinced about this 'committing to TF thing' - be certain it isnt a karmic attachment... for it will continue to feed someone else's fire when we should be looking after our own.

Our own... inner fire repels the predators and attracts those who share our kindred tribal spirit.

Notice - what you are feeding your inner fire with and who is gathering around the flames.
Only those who dare to look into those flames and not look away who - are also willing to help keep the fire fed are true.

Are these people adding something to this flame or are they taking something away?

In my minds eye... I can see a karmic trying to veer me away from mine... he wants me to go over to his fire and feed it but is unwilling to do the same for me... he kicks dirt into it.

True love helps to feed the fire...
It is a fair exchange... we travem together - we seperate for times but we always help to build the flame of the other.
When I think of commitment...

I wonder to myself - "what am I feeding the flame?".
Old 26-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Master

Not red all plsts yet, but im like jumping in with both legs, as i got nothing to loose and well life continues but not in this body so, figure nothing to loose. What does it matter to get hurt better to do than never love fully. But im pretty secure in myself so i dont care. Hurt me? I walk. I take the lesson. But live in fear of hurt? No way. If hes not worthy of me i walk simple. Tf? Well i want him happy and balanced so any issues is just that. When you understand thar you dont get hurt. At least not when you remember their HS and how anything else is just distortion. It is. I rather love him fully. All me. If he cant take it too bad, for him.