Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 09:08 AM
KundaliniRice

Rumour has it a treaty was signed in 1953 if i can recall correctly, between the President and a visiting Race
Old 05-02-2007, 11:16 PM
nwc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
First of all I would like to say this. Are there people out there who want to hurt you?
There a both beneficial and non-benefical life form in this universe, just wanted to ake that clear.

I think the reason one sees a UFO is because they are more highly aware of themselves. If the UFO is from another planet or dimension do you think you would need to be at a certain level of awareness to see them, especially if they are cloaking their presence.
One day aliens will show themselves to us, but it will in fact be us who are now choosing to be aware of their presence. And when humanity reaches a certain point globally-conciously the combined thinking of eveyone will make the aliens realise that we have reached a certain point in our evolution and will act accordingly.
If aliens showed up on our Earth right now, tomorrow, most of us would treat them as their master or as a divine being (thinking THEY are not).

I actually saw two UFOs about a week or two ago. It was nightime, and I was on the back deck when I glanced over into the sky and saw what looked like two large planes in the sky, they had the same flashing lights as planes, though different in colour, and they were moving much faster than a regular plane, almost 3 times as fast. Then, I heard this deep reverberating noise echo through the valley, it was like nothing I have ever heard before.

Although I am not certain that these were UFOs, as a few of you have pointed out the other explanations, I am highly curious as to what they actually were.

And no, I wasn't on drugs at the time.

I read this great book about a man's experiece will aliens, it is called Communion, by Whitley Streiber (think that's right), it is basically about his abduction experiences and the strange circumstances that have happened in his life.

Enlightener

i generaly avoid commenting on ufo and alien threads for a number of reasons to which with the whys ...i'll keep to myself rather than explaining here.

to share very little and plain and simple...

lately it's been a big concern of mine with people being so excited to see ufos ect... hey i use to be too until i've learned and recalled ect..

but what the majority of people that don't conciously understand... nearly all ufos seen are the grays or other very destructive aliens races.

"we" are easily picked on because we live in a 3D world.

the grays amongst others are VERY nasty beings and will stop at nothing to invade. they work like commingly known in earth terms like the devil.

it's free will to be implanted, abducted and terrorgised ect by them...to each ones choice and this would be a very lenghty to a near book size for me to help others understand all of this...
but in addition they brainwash and erase concious memories ect...
they work in darkness.

and as far as ufos... they are here also on other dimensions.

fortuntaly earth in rising in dimensions and they won't be able to harm others in future.
hence there are always reasons for things like this to occur ect. and some other planets in the universe are simular like ours.

it's rare to see alien races who work in light in an alien craft in the earths atmossphere.
but what many people may not realise.. some are our guides here on earth. and some may already be communicating thinking it's something else ect.

and where people think certain aliens races out there are better, more spiritual and all on down the line than humans are....this is NOT true.

we ALL are equel and come from the same original source. and most if not all humans have had lives on other planets.

we all are of love and light and with the same gifts. just certain lives serves a different purpose and therefore a change of sceneory.... but all answers are within.
Closed Thread