Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Seeker

Something Was In My House

So my house has been clear since we moved in as it's a new build with no history (inc grounds), but, something/someone was in my doorway to my kitchen the other day. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted someone move and no-one was there. I though it was my child coming on to surprise me but nope.
Old 29-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Nixxy, welcome to the forum, my friend.

The dimensions interpenetrate each other, and thus we have what is known as "bleedthroughs," some of which are interpreted as "ghosts," others as "UFOs."

The hauntings that people experience and report are essentially due to the fact that people are haunted, though few are aware of this, yet this concept has been growing in awareness, as can be seen in quite a few contemporary movies. In other words, consciousness is haunted. Places that are known to be haunted are largely because people unknowingly keep feeding the astral ghosts, which keeps them around, often through story-telling and legends, such as old battlegrounds where ghastly images of soldiers may be occasionally seen.

Since we are also spirits, even while physically embodied, and everything is composed of energy, we are always attracting spirit energies. This is a natural occurrance. Hauntings are connected to what are sometimes called "parallel realities."

The corners of the eyes (peripheral vision) tend to pick up a bit more of the light spectrum, being that they are less trained to see in the particular way that most people are trained to see objects, which is to mostly notice things centered directly ahead.

How do you emotionally feel about the incident?

Best Wishes
Old 30-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Seeker

It shook me to be honest. I've not "seen" anything for years, so it was totally unexpected. It felt like a familiar energy but how much so I am unsure as it was a strong enough glimpse to know it was there but not enough to know who. I don't feel scared as such just caught me off guard so a little surprised I guess.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Master
lngs u r ok

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Knower
Have you seen it again?
Old 03-11-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxy
So my house has been clear since we moved in as it's a new build with no history (inc grounds), but, something/someone was in my doorway to my kitchen the other day. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted someone move and no-one was there. I though it was my child coming on to surprise me but nope.

Hi Nixxy. Even newly built houses can have history. Perhaps not originating in the new walls, but exist at that particular location from either the land that the dwelling resides on or previous dwellings or human activity that occurred there many years ago.

The spirit world that exists in another plain can move about to various locations even without having been there previously, including new buildings.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Knower
Do you know anything about what might've happened before construction? I know my house is around 50-60 years old, but I know that weird stuff happens almost all the time, but then again, my area was known for coal mining back in the day.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."