Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-02-2017, 09:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

Soul mates are very often misidentified as being twin flames.

A soul will decide on a double (or more) projection into flesh for a specific reason usually regarding the mixing of astrology and karmic requirements. If two people, as spiritual twins, were born in the same locale at the same or nearly the same time they would both be closely related in an astrological sense. There would be little of the diversity which is beneficial to soul purpose. Better by far to separate these so that differing astrological qualities can be used. This is the usual reasoning.

Souls do not split up when using two bodies. They do not divide in two. They remain intact as singular entities on their own plane. They merely make vital connections to each body. on this forum, twin souls?

So to summarise what you've written: what we on this forum identify as twin flames/twin souls are actually soulmates?
Old 06-02-2017, 03:32 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
So to summarise what you've written: what we on this forum identify as twin flames/twin souls are actually soulmates?

What is written is for the case which is posited by a specific poster. To apply this answer to others, especially to all others, would be unfair and possibly incorrect. A connection must be made to the person who is writing before a meaningful answer may be made. A better understanding of specifics is then revealed and spoken of. But this does not constitute any connection by proxy to other people whose situations may be or probably are different.

There is one aspect which we have found to be generally true however. There is a great difference in purpose and function between a soul mate and a twin flame. The first are common. They are close and helpful. The second are rare and usually far apart when they occur. They exist to help the projecting soul, not the personality incarnate.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
What is written is for the case which is posited by a specific poster. To apply this answer to others, especially to all others, would be unfair and possibly incorrect. A connection must be made to the person who is writing before a meaningful answer may be made. A better understanding of specifics is then revealed and spoken of. But this does not constitute any connection by proxy to other people whose situations may be or probably are different.

There is one aspect which we have found to be generally true however. There is a great difference in purpose and function between a soul mate and a twin flame. The first are common. They are close and helpful. The second are rare and usually far apart when they occur. They exist to help the projecting soul, not the personality incarnate.

Hi Bart
Thank you for your posts I have found them very interesting. In the end the majority of us would have used the signs of a twin flame relationship that are readily available in our human world. I wonder if maybe they are incorrect or lacking in some way in their pointers? I ask this as a question Bart, because the soul mate/ twin flame descriptions are not dis-similar to one another. This can be very confusing to the human family.

I am also interested in the part that I have italicized of your post, please could you explain this further? What does this actually mean when applied to the understanding of the difference between these souls and their connection?

I see my other half as a twin, there are things about us that make us different to any relationship that I have ever had. We were not born in a different country, we were born far apart and we have huge cultural differences that regularly create growth curves. However, I for one am happy just to be in this life and to experience whatever I came here to experience.

Are there clear signs that show a tf as opposed to a sm connection?

In all honesty we are all here as souls to learn and the labels that language have created to some degree can be problematic. So I choose just to live and enjoy what I have got and to believe what I believe and to trust that everything is happening as it should be for the growth of my soul...

In light
Old 06-02-2017, 06:19 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi Bart
Thank you for your posts I have found them very interesting. In the end the majority of us would have used the signs of a twin flame relationship that are readily available in our human world. I wonder if maybe they are incorrect or lacking in some way in their pointers? I ask this as a question Bart, because the soul mate/ twin flame descriptions are not dis-similar to one another. This can be very confusing to the human family.

I am also interested in the part that I have italicized of your post, please could you explain this further? What does this actually mean when applied to the understanding of the difference between these souls and their connection?

I see my other half as a twin, there are things about us that make us different to any relationship that I have ever had. We were not born in a different country, we were born far apart and we have huge cultural differences that regularly create growth curves. However, I for one am happy just to be in this life and to experience whatever I came here to experience.

In all honesty we are all here as souls to learn and the labels that language have created to some degree can be problematic. So I choose just to live and enjoy what I have got and to believe what I believe and to trust that everything is happening as it should be for the growth of my soul...

In light

James: Please allow me to say something which might help to explain my manner of writing. I am James. That is my real name. I am nearly 75 years old and live in Vancouver, Washington state, USA. I am just an ordinary man, a widower with a girlfriend, still working part time to augment my retirement.

When I begin to write on this form it is not me that is the source but Bartholomew, my guide. The pronoun "we" is often used because on the spiritual planes souls are found to be in groups rather than as individuals. When a connection to Bart is made I feel strongly that it is to a group of souls, not just to one. The higher the plane accessed the more this is so. Post human souls are only in groups. They no longer identify as individuals as before but as a new sort of "single entity". It is the normal progression. There is much, much more that can be said about this. I do not know for sure exactly what the status of Bart and his friends might be. I trust them however, where ever they are. The answers that are given only come through me. They are not from me. It is real time channeling. When I speak of a connection to a person I mean just that. Bartholomew makes this happen. Permission to connect is presumed through the fact of the posts on a public forum. Even so care is taken to not go too far. If there is something truly personal that must be said in order to better answer the post it will be done via PM. The responsibility to discriminate in this lays with the channel, not with the source.

Now I, James, had never heard the term "twin flame" before coming to this forum. I was somewhat acquainted with the fact of souls projecting into two (or more) bodies at once but never heard of a name for this phenomena. I am still not completely sure that my definition of twin flame and the general one of this forum are the same.

OK I wanted you to know about me on a personal level. Now for an answer to your post....

James: I think I answered this in my intro. What do you think?

James: There can be no question that those who inhabit this forum are beyond the beginner stages in development. Since this is safe to assume it must be allowed that we sometimes do meet our twins. It is not reasonable to deny this possibility. It is perhaps best to visualize a block diagram where you and your twin are figures on the same level, each connecting to a common one just above which is your (plural) soul. As such the two of you, in this understanding, could well have a joyous realization while still remaining a bit distant. The more I study this idea the more I realize that it is good that we do not know of such things before our souls have reached a certain point in their growth. One thing is certain. The two will accomplish goals independently of one another. They do not need to work together. Here is a great difference 'tween these and soul mates.

Bartholomew: We find that so many who write of these do so in ways which illustrate differences. Is there a theme of "distant identity"? Herein lays the "confusion" which was spoken of in another post. Those who are awake to this reality will find better personal understanding through individual meditative access. These, when shared on this forum, will find common bases for enlarged understanding. A woman or a man is never confronted with information which is beyond their ability to comprehend. We are, all of us, reflections of souls each at a particular point in awareness. We use the word reflections in a telling way.

James: I share this idea. We should expect that as our souls progress we, the projections of those souls, will begin to be aware, to know certain things, that we could not have known before. This is not an accident but a normal part of the path. It will happen to all of us. When these things do happen we can, however, react in many ways. We should remember that as we progress we often take a turn which leads us back a few steps. Then when we rejoin later at the point of digression we have made gains in wisdom. These are quantum leaps in growth. When the personality is aware of these they are much easier to manage. I have had many such experiences with parallel paths but have always managed to return from them.

Bartholomew: We are all equals. Neophyte to Master and above... all are students stumbling along, engaged in the very same journey. May I remind us all that we were, each of us, born to spirit. This was the creation that is spoken of in religious approaches. The purpose of this creation was, and remains, that we might join with the creator eventually as co-creators. But the spiritual planes are places of segregation. Souls are arranged according to their vibrational qualities. They thus cannot mix freely with other areas within which they might be presented with opportunities for gaining wisdom. Souls can learn on their own plane but they cannot have the experiences which produce wisdom. Wisdom, not knowledge, is the essential goal. This is the reason for physical planets. On these only is it possible for a soul to be exposed to the separative forces which are so very useful.... May we remember here that this very thing is hinted at in religious statements such as "Why does God subject us to such unfair treatment if He loves us?" It is not necessary to say more.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Bartholomew, thank you for your insights, they've given me much to think about but have to confess it has also brought confusion. Just when I thought I was beginning to trust in what I was understanding youve now thrown a curve ball. What happened to me when I met who Ive been calling my twin flame was not "normal". I had what I think may have been an out of body experience within minutes of meeting him. In a split second time and space seemed to have disappeared and suddenly I was viewing us as from a higher perspective looking down. Although I knew I was looking at him he had my face superimposed over his, only I recognised it as my face but it wasnt my human face. This lasted only moments, but when I was back everytime he spoke an electric current ran through me, at least for the rest of that day. I also felt a bond had been made the moment he first spoke to me, which Im sure was brought on by the sound of his voice.

Now, yes, there is a great difference in geography and culture but also age, I'm 37 years his senior which doesnt quite fit the astrological excuse anyway. And yes, I felt very confused by this but our meeting also felt it had a hint of destiny within it as there was great change in mine and his circumstances that took place before we met. There were also other things that you havent mentioned so far such as an awareness that a merging took place which instigated a kundalini awakening, a dark night of the soul which followed several months later and a general balancing of my emotions. I have not discussed any of this with him so can't tell you if he was aware of anything unusual. The whole event that span over a course of a year felt as if it was all entirely energetic, like something else was going on between us despite appearances and I could feel, sense the entire thing happpening I just didnt know why except that maybe he was a catalyst to an awakening. I would really appreciate your view on this because it doesnt seem to entirely gel with what youve explained so far, Thank you Bart
Old 07-02-2017, 03:44 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Hi Bartholomew, thank you for your insights, they've given me much to think about but have to confess it has also brought confusion. Just when I thought I was beginning to trust in what I was understanding youve now thrown a curve ball. What happened to me when I met who Ive been calling my twin flame was not "normal". I had what I think may have been an out of body experience within minutes of meeting him. In a split second time and space seemed to have disappeared and suddenly I was viewing us as from a higher perspective looking down. Although I knew I was looking at him he had my face superimposed over his, only I recognised it as my face but it wasnt my human face. This lasted only moments, but when I was back everytime he spoke an electric current ran through me, at least for the rest of that day. I also felt a bond had been made the moment he first spoke to me, which Im sure was brought on by the sound of his voice.

Now, yes, there is a great difference in geography and culture but also age, I'm 37 years his senior which doesnt quite fit the astrological excuse anyway. And yes, I felt very confused by this but our meeting also felt it had a hint of destiny within it as there was great change in mine and his circumstances that took place before we met. There were also other things that you havent mentioned so far such as an awareness that a merging took place which instigated a kundalini awakening, a dark night of the soul which followed several months later and a general balancing of my emotions. I have not discussed any of this with him so can't tell you if he was aware of anything unusual. The whole event that span over a course of a year felt as if it was all entirely energetic, like something else was going on between us despite appearances and I could feel, sense the entire thing happpening I just didnt know why except that maybe he was a catalyst to an awakening. I would really appreciate your view on this because it doesnt seem to entirely gel with what youve explained so far, Thank you Bart

Bartholomew: Sister you met a soul which is very close to you in vibrational qualities. Your physical reaction was due to a low state of energy at that time. You were not sufficiently rested and it caught you off guard. Events like these can be very much like the surprise that we feel upon meeting an old friend unexpectedly. In this instant you identified with a likeness which is better known to your soul on it's home plane location. Your awareness, for a second or two, shifted up to the high mental plane. Was it interesting? The superimposition suggests strongly that it was the physical form of a twin. The age differential is perfectly normal. Consider the astrological differences resulting from such. When he spoke he did so from the soul. His soul and yours are one. Naturally then you felt a reaction. Another verification is the reaction to his voice. Sound, on our familiar plane, when directed with disciplined mind, evokes similar events on the higher planes. Our voices can be heard on higher planes. Note: this is the secret of the power of prayer. It explains chanting. It is the way it works. After you are fully conditioned to these kinds of energies you will feel very little. But you will understand and act correctly... using mind.

Just because this happened you need not think there is anything special that you must do. If the meeting had a purpose we would say that it was merely to indicate to the two of you a signpost on your roads of progress. You may take it as a verification of the greater lives of our souls. If you had any doubts before they should be gone. The spirit worlds are real. They are what sustains our physical universe. Without them the universe would collapse in nothingness... and we with it. We judge that you are sufficiently aware to interact with this other as you will, with discretion. The other may not be as awake as you are regardless of the position of the soul. If this happens think of him as a brother and all will be well.

You speak of kundalini flow. It is normal for one of your spiritual age. Do not be concerned. You will become used to it and will learn how to manage the effects. A common reaction is the feeling of an electric fire from the base up the spine to the top of the head. All is well. In the beginning we tend to think of kundalini as a special mystical experience. When the time comes however it is normal and everyday. We do not notice it physically. It coincides with the opening of the jewel of the lotus.

Forgive us for giving a bit of a reading. We have taken the liberty of connecting just a small bit with you in this reply. Here is more: For just a moment you felt a destiny. This was an instantaneous realization. For just a second you had knowledge of you soul. When these occur they can well be confusing. There will be more of these in your future however. It is for you to prepare and condition the physical before they happen.

Sister yours is a beautiful experience. Value it and be confident in that which results. Thank you for telling your story.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
James: Please allow me to say something which might help to explain my manner of writing. I am James. That is my real name. I am nearly 75 years old and live in Vancouver, Washington state, USA. I am just an ordinary man, a widower with a girlfriend, still working part time to augment my retirement.

When I begin to write on this form it is not me that is the source but Bartholomew, my guide. The pronoun "we" is often used because on the spiritual planes souls are found to be in groups rather than as individuals. When a connection to Bart is made I feel strongly that it is to a group of souls, not just to one. The higher the plane accessed the more this is so. Post human souls are only in groups. They no longer identify as individuals as before but as a new sort of "single entity". It is the normal progression. There is much, much more that can be said about this. I do not know for sure exactly what the status of Bart and his friends might be. I trust them however, where ever they are. The answers that are given only come through me. They are not from me. It is real time channeling. When I speak of a connection to a person I mean just that. Bartholomew makes this happen. Permission to connect is presumed through the fact of the posts on a public forum. Even so care is taken to not go too far. If there is something truly personal that must be said in order to better answer the post it will be done via PM. The responsibility to discriminate in this lays with the channel, not with the source.

Now I, James, had never heard the term "twin flame" before coming to this forum. I was somewhat acquainted with the fact of souls projecting into two (or more) bodies at once but never heard of a name for this phenomena. I am still not completely sure that my definition of twin flame and the general one of this forum are the same.

OK I wanted you to know about me on a personal level. Now for an answer to your post....

James: I think I answered this in my intro. What do you think?

James: There can be no question that those who inhabit this forum are beyond the beginner stages in development. Since this is safe to assume it must be allowed that we sometimes do meet our twins. It is not reasonable to deny this possibility. It is perhaps best to visualize a block diagram where you and your twin are figures on the same level, each connecting to a common one just above which is your (plural) soul. As such the two of you, in this understanding, could well have a joyous realization while still remaining a bit distant. The more I study this idea the more I realize that it is good that we do not know of such things before our souls have reached a certain point in their growth. One thing is certain. The two will accomplish goals independently of one another. They do not need to work together. Here is a great difference 'tween these and soul mates.

Bartholomew: We find that so many who write of these do so in ways which illustrate differences. Is there a theme of "distant identity"? Herein lays the "confusion" which was spoken of in another post. Those who are awake to this reality will find better personal understanding through individual meditative access. These, when shared on this forum, will find common bases for enlarged understanding. A woman or a man is never confronted with information which is beyond their ability to comprehend. We are, all of us, reflections of souls each at a particular point in awareness. We use the word reflections in a telling way.

James: I share this idea. We should expect that as our souls progress we, the projections of those souls, will begin to be aware, to know certain things, that we could not have known before. This is not an accident but a normal part of the path. It will happen to all of us. When these things do happen we can, however, react in many ways. We should remember that as we progress we often take a turn which leads us back a few steps. Then when we rejoin later at the point of digression we have made gains in wisdom. These are quantum leaps in growth. When the personality is aware of these they are much easier to manage. I have had many such experiences with parallel paths but have always managed to return from them.

Bartholomew: We are all equals. Neophyte to Master and above... all are students stumbling along, engaged in the very same journey. May I remind us all that we were, each of us, born to spirit. This was the creation that is spoken of in religious approaches. The purpose of this creation was, and remains, that we might join with the creator eventually as co-creators. But the spiritual planes are places of segregation. Souls are arranged according to their vibrational qualities. They thus cannot mix freely with other areas within which they might be presented with opportunities for gaining wisdom. Souls can learn on their own plane but they cannot have the experiences which produce wisdom. Wisdom, not knowledge, is the essential goal. This is the reason for physical planets. On these only is it possible for a soul to be exposed to the separative forces which are so very useful.... May we remember here that this very thing is hinted at in religious statements such as "Why does God subject us to such unfair treatment if He loves us?" It is not necessary to say more.

James/Bart
Thank you for your answers ...

Regards
Akira
Old 08-02-2017, 12:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
[color="DarkGreen"]

Bartholomew: Sister you met a soul which is very close to you in vibrational qualities. Your physical reaction was due to a low state of energy at that time. You were not sufficiently rested and it caught you off guard. Events like these can be very much like the surprise that we feel upon meeting an old friend unexpectedly. In this instant you identified with a likeness which is better known to your soul on it's home plane location. Your awareness, for a second or two, shifted up to the high mental plane. Was it interesting? The superimposition suggests strongly that it was the physical form of a twin. The age differential is perfectly normal. Consider the astrological differences resulting from such. When he spoke he did so from the soul. His soul and yours are one. Naturally then you felt a reaction. Another verification is the reaction to his voice. Sound, on our familiar plane, when directed with disciplined mind, evokes similar events on the higher planes. Our voices can be heard on higher planes. Note: this is the secret of the power of prayer. It explains chanting. It is the way it works. After you are fully conditioned to these kinds of energies you will feel very little. But you will understand and act correctly... using mind.
Thank you Bartholomew for validating what I'd only recently finally accepted as my own truth. I guess the uncertainty I was going through also helped to clearly define my inner knowing as opposed to the doubting mind. Yes the shift in consciousness was very interesting, there seemed to be no feeling involved in the experience, no judgement, just a visual statement ...a sense of me being more, for just a split second and then it was gone.

Quote:
[color="DarkGreen"]Just because this happened you need not think there is anything special that you must do. If the meeting had a purpose we would say that it was merely to indicate to the two of you a signpost on your roads of progress. You may take it as a verification of the greater lives of our souls. If you had any doubts before they should be gone. The spirit worlds are real. They are what sustains our physical universe. Without them the universe would collapse in nothingness... and we with it. We judge that you are sufficiently aware to interact with this other as you will, with discretion. The other may not be as awake as you are regardless of the position of the soul. If this happens think of him as a brother and all will be well.
Oh I have absolutely no doubts after this experience, nothing logical could explain what that experience was and feel very privelidged to have my faith verified in this manner. To now also know what I suspected was the "message" behind the event eases my mind, I just couldnt let go of that knawing feeling we were one soul despite the things you read and hear from other sources...but it all wasnt in vain because like I said it has helped me to discern better what I feel to be true. As for disclosing this fact to him no I have never felt it to be right somehow, not yet anyway, not unless he starts asking me questions. Its enough for me to still have contact and thinking of him as brother feels right even though it still doesnt do this justice I understand your meaning.

Quote:
[color="DarkGreen"]You speak of kundalini flow. It is normal for one of your spiritual age. Do not be concerned. You will become used to it and will learn how to manage the effects. A common reaction is the feeling of an electric fire from the base up the spine to the top of the head. All is well. In the beginning we tend to think of kundalini as a special mystical experience. When the time comes however it is normal and everyday. We do not notice it physically. It coincides with the opening of the jewel of the lotus.
This all began five years ago now so the effects have reduced a great deal although I do feel my upper body vibrating at times just as I'm falling asleep, I can feel a gentle energy at times too and the heat comes every now and then ....other than that I feel fairly normal. I enjoyed the experience to be honest lol to feel that energy was exhillerating and exciting aswell as the window to a multidimensional reality, but that has levelled out now too, I dont see or hear things like I did then. Its more about a feeling of knowing now which I need more confidence or trust in.

Quote:
Forgive us for giving a bit of a reading. We have taken the liberty of connecting just a small bit with you in this reply. Here is more: For just a moment you felt a destiny. This was an instantaneous realization. For just a second you had knowledge of you soul. When these occur they can well be confusing. There will be more of these in your future however. It is for you to prepare and condition the physical before they happen.

Sister yours is a beautiful experience. Value it and be confident in that which results. Thank you for telling your story.
There's nothing to forgive, this is what I have been waiting to hear and am so grateful to you for helping me to see more clearly. It was and still is the single most beautiful experience of my life and hope to build on what Ive learned from it. Thank you once again Bartholomew and James
Old 11-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Ascender

Quote:

I am interested to hear more about the oversoul and soul groups. How many souls are in it, why does it seem like some soulmates are closer than others? Is there a soulmate ranking system? I have met various soulmates and some have remained in my life and some have come and gone, but even some I met briefly I feel more connected to then most people. Like there is more intereaction going on somewhere else...

In the spiritual realms souls are found to exist in groups which are defined by similarity in evolutionary "status" further define by levels of experience. Remember that we humans are evolving with the goal of leaving the human phase of existence for other responsibilities. In the higher than human associations there are no individuals to be found. Our identities will have shifted from individual to groupings of souls. I do not mean individuals within a group. No. I mean that we lose all sense of individualism. But this is far in the future for us. As long as we are still human souls we are individuals in association with others in our groups defined by points in evolution. We live together. We help each other always. At times we incarnate with specific purpose, very often together with plans of cooperation.

Within our group some are more advanced and will assume the duties of advisors to some of the others. When this happens it may be said that one of us is a guide to some others. So... our guides are often just like us only a bit more experienced. They have become more wise. Within our group we naturally become closer to those with whom we have worked longer. This relationship is a bond of lasting trust which will eventually result in a merger of identities. The "me" will change to "we". The new "me" will be a composite identity. Expand this idea now and gain a hint of post human spiritual identity. When considering this remember that we are largely bounded by three dimensional thinking which limits.

In the beginning groups of souls are small but as experience is gained twp two things happen. First we become so very close to our fellows that we effectually do become "one". Second as this occurs we see that our original grouping has also merged. Now our group is joined by other groups. Groups within groups so to speak. Consider the ashrams of eastern traditions. All the while, no matter the point in spiritual evolution, there are guides and other more senior guides. To be a guide is nothing more than indicative of a particular point, status if you like, of attainment. Guides also have guides. Master souls have not reached any pinnacle of perfection. They too are "managed" by greater existences (by now strictly in great group forms). Where in this hierarchial assembly is an "oversoul"? That word perhaps describes a soul which is simply in a greater position of responsibility born of experience. If we choose to use this word then we might say that our guide is our oversoul. But it seems that an oversoul might be a group of souls acting as one. Please remember that on Earth we are bounded and limited by language always with inherent difficulties.

There is another point to consider. In spirit we are bounded by vibrational patterns which translate to groupings of like points on the evolutionary scale. We are not easily joined with other souls of differing levels. But on Earth this is not true. This is the unique quality of lower plane living. It is a product of the separateness that we observe. Does this seem a contradiction? It is not. Here we can readily interact with almost anyone and gain experience because of it. While on Earth we are more bound by astrological considerations than we are by points in spiritual evolution. We many make many associations some very close with others. Sometimes however we misidentify these as soul mates when they are not. in a lifetime we normally have only one or two soul mates. Many times we have none. The others to whom we have become bonded are products of astrological similarities blended and or modified by a greater karmic involvement. You state your affinity with many others and wonder. A good study of your own astrology will reveal much but it must be combined with your own personal karmic considerations. This later is available to you through meditative practices which raise your awareness to at least the high mental plane. This is where the true answers are to be found. Often before we can sort this all out we will have to have a more intimate knowledge of the purposes of our own soul and of others within our group with whom we are working. Such information can be gained through a reading given by a competent party. We advise though that no such reading will reveal everything. This is because of the general aspect of separation in which we exist while in physical bodies on a physical world. We will we then rely on wisdom acquired?

While here on Earth we move with the energies of the Earth. This is no easy task. The Master Jesus was not exempt. He finally overcame the pull of the lower realms in His retreat to the desert for that purpose.

I'm interested in what you said about the parent child connection also. You said parent/child soulmates are rare, would a parent and child have shared a lot of past lives together? Would that make them soulmates? Could a parent have one child that is a soulmate and one that is karmic? And what are we forming with all these people of various connections by having the connections and the karma? For example, if someone starts out as a karmic bond but they are our child and we spend a lifetime with them, what do they end up as? Are they still a karmic bond or do we form soulmate connections by virtue of spending time together?

It is quite possible for a parent and a child to have lived many lives together but this does not identify either of them as a soul mate. We often descend to Earth for a new life with others in our immediate group. This practice is very helpful with goals. Souls mates are special. Is there one other with whom you have made a pact of some sort with a specific goal? Often two or three souls will decide to be spouses or siblings or best friends. These are more common than parent child situations simply because they are most of the same ages. We normally know our parents for long periods of time but we normally leave them to begin our own lives. Our lives with spouses, friends and/or siblings are often much longer than with our parents. There is another reason for this which is referred to in the next paragraph.

Remember that we have stated that in spirit there are restrictions for gathering together and living in groups. Here on Earth these do not exist. Rather they do but the parameters are more obvious. Here we are presented with racial and cultural groupings. It is quite possible for us to have temporal parents that, in spirit, are of completely different soul groups. And why not? The Earth is the one place where that sort of thing will commonly happen. The purpose is to enlarge the scheme of living by doing so. What we accomplish on Earth will eventually be reflected in what we find in heaven. This is a most important part of the whole reason for coming to a planet in the first place.

Lastly regarding karma. We are immersed in it's workings no matter anything else when here on Earth. Within this is the possibility of forming an alliance on Earth which will result in a bond later in a group. Living on Earth is not unrelated to our more permanent lives as souls. All of us have this in common as individuals, as national groups, as racial groups and simply because we are human beings on Earth. The subject of karma is vast and all encompassing. It is best that we gain a broad understanding of the whole while, at the same time, taking care in our daily lives. There is an old saying: "take care with the little things and the big things will not be unmanageable".

I think it's interesting to note that with my twin flame, although we are not that far apart geographically, our lives have been total opposites. We have done everything the opposite. If it wasn't for circumstances ending up what they did, even though we are not that far apart, we never would have met.
I don't understand what you said about twin flames not feeling compatibility though, are they not of the same frequency? Is that only because they are unlikely to meet? I believe with my twin, we have met first and foremost to wake each other up.
I also have felt a presence since meeting my twin, like his guide adopted me. Is it possible for twins to share a guide?

Twin flames are much different from soul mates. They are not cooperating souls within a group. A twin flame is rather two bodies and personalities projected by a single soul. The reason for this double effort is that in some instances more can be accomplished. The stage must be set with care for this to be effective. Astrology is very important because it will define what karmic work can be accomplished. Herein I refer not only to the astrology of the individual based upon his or her birth place and time. I refer also to the astrology of the national group and the race to which the baby is born to. Remember that when constructing a chart that everything must be included. Remember too that there are two general types of astrology. Which do we use? It depends on the point of advancement of the soul.

If twin flames were more complimentary their efforts would be closer also. Where, then, would be the advantages from the soul's perspective, for gains?

We have stated that astrology modifies. This is well known. Two projections of one soul (twin flames) are often incompatible in ordinary ways because of differences in their conditioning which was in turn decided upon when devising a plan which would be most helpful with overcoming some karmic burden or other. If the two projections were compatible on the Earth level then they would be of little use to the soul because they would share too many attributes. Not much could be accomplished. This is the reason for the differentiation and separation.

Please remember a most important thing. We cannot be mate to our own soul. Soul mates and twin flames are very different.

yes. twin flames almost always have the same guide. This is because they are manifestations of a single soul which has an assigned guide. The guide of the soul is the guide of the form. This, no doubt, is the explanation for what you experience.

Remember that the duty of a guide is to offer suggestions, course changes, along the way. The guide works in agreement with the subject soul.

Again... twin flames have a single guide. Through this fact you both seem strangely kin. At the same time, as you say, you seem to be opposites. This is because of the reasoning for twin flames as given above.

Sister may I end here? The information in this response is a product of several cooperating sources in my own group. In that sense it could be called "a reading". If it is please remember that it is for you to accept or reject.

As we all have guides we too, at some point, will become guides to others... It is a part of our destiny.

Yours is a wonderful story.... Thank you for such positive contributions...

James/Bartholomew

"The Light of the Soul" and "The Soul and it's Mechanism" are two very good references given us by the Master DK. Their contents are designed to assist.

James/ Bartholomew, I just want to thank you for writing all that out and for confirming what I already knew to be true.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 13-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Pathfinder

Hello I enjoyed reading these messages, thank you.