Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 16-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Master
Albion... I will certainly be scouring through the history of your posts to see if you are likewise spewing hate at the Christians for their holiday feasts. Or perhaps picking fights with those who come in to the forum to wish people Happy Thanksgiving, otherwise your issue is less one of animal rights and more one of bashing Islam. This was a post about celebrating an Islamic Holiday and I find it highly offensive that your contributions are isolated to bashing.
Old 16-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
Albion... I will certainly be scouring through the history of your posts to see if you are likewise spewing hate at the Christians for their holiday feasts. Or perhaps picking fights with those who come in to the forum to wish people Happy Thanksgiving, otherwise your issue is less one of animal rights and more one of bashing Islam. This was a post about celebrating an Islamic Holiday and I find it highly offensive that your contributions are isolated to bashing.

With respect, if you can't engage in civilized discussion, maybe you shouldn't have signed up to a public discussion forum.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. How many animals are slaughtered for Eid? Clearly it runs to hundreds of millions every year [ and, yes, equally so for Christmas.] Untold terror and suffering, the shedding of blood and killing on a monstrous scale. How is that "paying homage to God"? It seems a perfectly reasonable question to me.

How much better would it be - and more fitting as an act of Service - to give money instead of shedding innocent blood. Money that would provide bread, clothes, housing etc. for those in the world who truly NEED it.

[As a Muslim, surely you are familiar with the verse "It is not their meat or their blood that reaches Allah; it is your PIETY that reaches him'.
The deeper implications of that are surely obvious.]

Perhaps you'd like to comment on those aforementioned videos. If there is anything you can say.
You were quick enough to say how Islam has laws on animal slaughter. Those laws are clearly not being observed. Not observing those laws is not only un-Islamic, it also means the meat cannot be 'halal'.

* Here's an article on Vegetarianism and Islam.
In Islam, as other religions, there is a higher truth for those who have the wisdom and inner light to discern it.
http://www.harekrsna.de/artikel/islam-vegetarianism.htm

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Last edited by knightofalbion : 16-09-2016 at 11:47 PM.
Old 16-09-2016, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents

Dear 002cents,
Knightofalbion has made so many posts here over the years and I must have read so many if not most of them.
I can assure you he is honest and true in his support for kindness and compassion towards animals...is just as likely to challenge anyone of any religion, belief system or lifestyle who supports any form of animal cruelty no matter what race or religion they may be. He is a very strict vegan, for compassionate reasons.
And so he feels he must fight for the kindness and awareness so needed towards our animal brothers and sisters on this Earth, who are often given scant regard by some humans, or even used as commodities.
I can assure you that to even imagine he is Islamophobic would be very far off the mark.
Neither his, nor my comments are intended to be disrespectful to you, your beliefs, or the religion of Islam.

I only have to say that. I don't mean to make this thread run off-topic.
Old 17-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear 002cents,
Knightofalbion has made so many posts here over the years and I must have read so many if not most of them.
I can assure you he is honest and true in his support for kindness and compassion towards animals...is just as likely to challenge anyone of any religion, belief system or lifestyle who supports any form of animal cruelty no matter what race or religion they may be. He is a very strict vegan, for compassionate reasons.
And so he feels he must fight for the kindness and awareness so needed towards our animal brothers and sisters on this Earth, who are often given scant regard by some humans, or even used as commodities.
I can assure you that to even imagine he is Islamophobic would be very far off the mark.
Neither his, nor my comments are intended to be disrespectful to you, your beliefs, or the religion of Islam.

I only have to say that. I don't mean to make this thread run off-topic.
wait wasn't he among the islam bashers when the islamic forum was entirely deleted am pretty sure he was among the four horsemen
coz i had personal discussions with him about it

and the points he's making is pretty dumb
give money so people go buy meat from slaughter houses instead ?
isn't the same and isn't his point is moot since it comes to same result
you give people money they go buy meat from slaughter houses
or give them meat .. isn't that kinda of same
and doesn't this actually result in one asking what is his point then ?
my money on bashing islam
after all people don't really change no matter which mask they put on
i speak from previous experinces not out of " feelings "
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 17-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Of A Knight
wait wasn't he among the islam bashers when the islamic forum was entirely deleted am pretty sure he was among the four horsemen
coz i had personal discussions with him about it

and the points he's making is pretty dumb
give money so people go buy meat from slaughter houses instead ?
isn't the same and isn't his point is moot since it comes to same result
you give people money they go buy meat from slaughter houses
or give them meat .. isn't that kinda of same
and doesn't this actually result in one asking what is his point then ?
my money on bashing islam
after all people don't really change no matter which mask they put on
i speak from previous experinces not out of " feelings "

If my memory is correct the Islam section was temporarily deleted due to certain members being unable to engage in civilised debate about certain issues - issues that we only know about today because they are openly stated in Islamic scripture - without going into meltdown.

As Admin politely requested that members, in the interests of harmony, do not discuss such matters, we no longer do.

Ritual slaughter is not on the eggshell list. Therefore it is open to debate.

The animals in the videos I posted and the multitude of ones I didn't, were not killed under the laws of halal slaughter Islam commands and therefore are not 'halal'.

Satanists and black magicians conduct animal sacrifice, in honour of their devil gods.
Islam does the same, explain to me how that is 'paying homage to God'? Explain to me how that is any different to what the devil worshippers do?

As I said, there is a higher truth for those who have the wisdom and inner light to see it. A higher truth that doesn't involve killing and bloodshed.

I would have thought it's pretty clear. You keep a third for yourself - that's not a 'sacrifice' is it. You give your neighbour a third of yours and he gives you a third of his - that's a total charade. The other third goes to charity. Not sure how that works exactly, but nobody in the West or oil-rich countries are in need like they are in other parts of the world.
It makes perfect sense all-round to give a financial donation en lieu to help provide bread, clothes, shelter and medicines to those elsewhere in the world in genuine need.

Old 17-09-2016, 09:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
If my memory is correct the Islam section was temporarily deleted due to certain members being unable to engage in civilised debate about certain issues - issues that we only know about today because they are openly stated in Islamic scripture - without going into meltdown.

As Admin politely requested that members, in the interests of harmony, do not discuss such matters, we no longer do.

Ritual slaughter is not on the eggshell list. Therefore it is open to debate.

The animals in the videos I posted and the multitude of ones I didn't, were not killed under the laws of halal slaughter Islam commands and therefore are not 'halal'.

Satanists and black magicians conduct animal sacrifice, in honour of their devil gods.
Islam does the same, explain to me how that is 'paying homage to God'? Explain to me how that is any different to what the devil worshippers do?

As I said, there is a higher truth for those who have the wisdom and inner light to see it. A higher truth that doesn't involve killing and bloodshed.

I would have thought it's pretty clear. You keep a third for yourself - that's not a 'sacrifice' is it. You give your neighbour a third of yours and he gives you a third of his - that's a total charade. The other third goes to charity. Not sure how that works exactly, but nobody in the West or oil-rich countries are in need like they are in other parts of the world.
It makes perfect sense all-round to give a financial donation en lieu to help provide bread, clothes, shelter and medicines to those elsewhere in the world in genuine need.
first of all answer my question
your solution was give charity instead of meat right ?
so money given charity will then person go buy meat from market
which ends in same result as animal being slaughtered somewhere else
so what's the difference ?
point A your argument is invailded and emptied of it's content
on the above result ending same in both cases
so again i ask my self why are you arguing using that excuse
if the result is same market or muslim slaughtered sheep
so your reason behind the argument is not well being of animal
never was .. mostly bashing islam as devil worshipping eh ??

your same old tactic of avoiding questions and deflecting them into different questions is so clear to me as always

as for devil worship the killings are made for the " blood "
the animals sometimes tortured before killing
their blood drained for use in rituals or consumed
in islam blood is forbidden and torture of animals is forbidden
just off top of my head am sure i can come out with long list of differences

if your knowledge on the subject is so small
why do you ask silly questions as to " what's difference between this and that "

how about you educate your self and see what's common knowledge for entire world for what is the different
instead of giving us the act " for sake of animals "
no one is buying into that act specially not me
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 17-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Master

Quote:
first of all answer my question
your solution was give charity instead of meat right ?
so money given charity will then person go buy meat from market
which ends in same result as animal being slaughtered somewhere else
so what's the difference ?
point A your argument is invailded and emptied of it's content
on the above result ending same in both cases
so again i ask my self why are you arguing using that excuse
if the result is same market or muslim slaughtered sheep
so your reason behind the argument is not well being of animal
never was .. mostly bashing islam as devil worshipping eh ??

your same old tactic of avoiding questions and deflecting them into different questions is so clear to me as always

as for devil worship the killings are made for the " blood "
the animals sometimes tortured before killing
their blood drained for use in rituals or consumed
in islam blood is forbidden and torture of animals is forbidden
just off top of my head am sure i can come out with long list of differences

if your knowledge on the subject is so small
why do you ask silly questions as to " what's difference between this and that "

how about you educate your self and see what's common knowledge for entire world for what is the different
instead of giving us the act " for sake of animals "
no one is buying into that act specially not me

Try looking at those videos I provided. Are the animals killed in accordance with Islamic law???? NO! Do you not understand your own religion?

Given the volume of animals butchered for regular use, never mind Eid, I doubt few if any are killed fully according to those standards.

Satanists and devil worshippers sacrifice animals in honour of their devil gods.
Muslims slaughter animals in honour of Allah.
What's the difference???? It's the same thing. One cannot be sacred and the other monstrous. They're either both sacred or both monstrous. Which is it?

As Islamic scripture makes clear, only the piety of the act reaches God. So a financial donation, given with a pure heart, is the greater gift.
The money could be used to buy bread, rice, vegetables, fruit, medicine, clothing, bedding, to provide shelter, to provide education and so forth.

Old 17-09-2016, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Try looking at those videos I provided. Are the animals killed in accordance with Islamic law???? NO! Do you not understand your own religion?

Given the volume of animals butchered for regular use, never mind Eid, I doubt few if any are killed fully according to those standards.

Satanists and devil worshippers sacrifice animals in honour of their devil gods.
Muslims slaughter animals in honour of Allah.
What's the difference???? It's the same thing. One cannot be sacred and the other monstrous. They're either both sacred or both monstrous. Which is it?

As Islamic scripture makes clear, only the piety of the act reaches God. So a financial donation, given with a pure heart, is the greater gift.
The money could be used to buy bread, rice, vegetables, fruit, medicine, clothing, bedding, to provide shelter, to provide education and so forth.

yep show the true intentions behind the act
why not compare xmas and eastern with devil worshippers then ?

i just described the difference and you deflect it
and ignored the answers and just asked question again
a tiring boring tactic you always use

your discussion is really void and has no reason or sense behind it
bashing islam is the essence behind your question
always was

done here but will leave you with this

your God sacrificed his own son btw ... blink blink
at least Allah doesn't ask us to sacrifice our children
like poor Jesus was sacrifcied like devil worshippers by his father
see
Old 17-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Master

Quote:
yep show the true intentions behind the act
why not compare xmas and eastern with devil worshippers then ?

I have and I do!

Old 17-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Master

Quote:

i just described the difference and you deflect it
and ignored the answers and just asked question again
a tiring boring tactic you always use

your discussion is really void and has no reason or sense behind it
bashing islam is the essence behind your question
always was

done here but will leave you with this

your God sacrificed his own son btw ... blink blink
at least Allah doesn't ask us to sacrifice our children
like poor Jesus was sacrifcied like devil worshippers by his father
see

You haven't described anything! And nor can you, it's the same thing. Both cases demonstrate a total ignorance of the true nature of God.

'Bashing Islam' a well-worn excuse you drag out whenever anyone raises questions you can't answer.

Ignorance. Jesus, the Lamb of God, gave himself as the 'sacrifice, in place of the Passover lamb. One of the allegorical meanings behind it was to show that what God requires is not a blood sacrifice, but a love sacrifice i.e. Service