Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Dharma Employee

so the heart pull is the souls tugging you back together ?

because my god it can feel strong

can feel like your heart is being pulled out of your chest

if this isnt mutal, then that lays it to rest for one of you, though I would have thought the heart/soulmate pull , would be a mutal thing
Old 08-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Lostgirl

It is awful. All i can say is it will happen when it happens. If it is meant to be then it will. They might not be your soul mate, they might be waiting right around the corner to knock you off your feet and show you what love is and that this feeling you have right now is nothing compared to how you feel about them and how they feel about you :)
Old 08-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Dharma Employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgirl
It is awful. All i can say is it will happen when it happens. If it is meant to be then it will. They might not be your soul mate, they might be waiting right around the corner to knock you off your feet and show you what love is and that this feeling you have right now is nothing compared to how you feel about them and how they feel about you :)

can you elaborate on what you mean here

have already encountered someone who seems to have fit this description and i understand that TF/soulmate is not about the relationship and about growth and reaquaitance with the self/unconditional love etc but am just not entirely clear what you mean by this

you mean this person, is here to bring me back to love, for someone else or what

not quite sure what you mean
Old 09-11-2010, 02:22 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
[/b]can you elaborate on what you mean here

have already encountered someone who seems to have fit this description and i understand that TF/soulmate is not about the relationship and about growth and reaquaitance with the self/unconditional love etc but am just not entirely clear what you mean by this

you mean this person, is here to bring me back to love, for someone else or what

not quite sure what you mean

No one can tell you that for certain. Only time will tell.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:31 PM
sparkle422

I'm glad someone else feels the same as me. I feel this heart pulling thing alot. It hurts, it does feel like my heart is being pulled out of my chest. I feel an immense pulling, sometimes I just want it to go away. Still haven't met my soulmate/tf, but maybe this strong pulling is a way to say it will be soon.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Experiencer

I felt this 'heart pulling' (or exploding..thought I was having a heart attack!) for nearly 2 months after reconnection with my TF. He felt it too.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Master
I THINK THIS IS PERFECTLY NATURAL FOR A TWIN FLAME RELATIONSHIP MY TIWN ALWAYS SAID IT FELT LIKE HE WAS HAVIN A HEART ATTACK , AND I DID TOO , SUMTIMES IT WAS THAT STRIONG I COULDNT BREATHE , MY TWIN SAYS WHEN I WA SIN HIS LIFE HE HAD THIS CONSTANT PAIN IN HIS CHEST KIND OF LIKE A ROCK IN IT

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 09-11-2010, 02:23 AM
LadyImpreza1111

The crazy thing about that heart pull sensation is that I only started feeling it particularly strongly as of THIS month, and its almost an everyday thing. Sometimes it is dull and fleeting and other times I ask myself, "Is that the pull.........or do I have gas?!"
Old 09-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Knower
I only recently realised that this "pull" everyone is talking about is actually that ache around my heart area, but going much deeper, that I've always felt related to being drawn to him... Like LadyImpreza1111 says, sometimes fleeting, sometimes painful sensation. This is how I described it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
It is like my body is weighting my soul down, and my soul is bound by my body and trying to find a hole in my chest, to rip out of my body, in order to meet with his soul and completely melt into him. I know there is no real limitation or distance between him and me in soul matters, but it feels as though we won't trully be able to be with eachother the way we want to be and tell eachother all the things indescribable until we are "free of our bodies", if that makes sense.

Anima
Old 09-12-2010, 07:42 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
It is like my body is weighting my soul down, and my soul is bound by my body and trying to find a hole in my chest, to rip out of my body, in order to meet with his soul and completely melt into him. I know there is no real limitation or distance between him and me in soul matters, but it feels as though we won't trully be able to be with eachother the way we want to be and tell eachother all the things indescribable until we are "free of our bodies", if that makes sense.

Sigh. It is exactly like that for me too. When I see my counterpart in person, it is much, much worse. Or rather immediately upon leaving. Our souls seem to mix together whenever in proximity. Eye contact. That's the way it happens I think. Anyway, It's like trying to pull caramel apart when it's time to go home. And that feeling lingers with me. Not so much painful as an exhaustingly uncomfortable process of separating again.

I view those tugging/pulling sensations as a hint or a calling from my partner. When I feel it, if I am able, I go into meditation right away. In my breathing, I let go of the idea that I am limited by my body. I let my soul (like caramel) seep out from the place I feel the tugging. The soul knows what it wants and as soon as I am able to "open the gate" and free it from the confines of my body, we find each other right away. We have connected through different chakras in this way several times. Surrendering to the tugging, for me, opens a channel through which we can connect in absentia and fill each other with light energy.