Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Newbie ;)

dream about someone throwing something at me accidentally

There is this guy whom I have co dependancy spiritual relationship with, that I work with, and who I feel like we annoy each other as we can feel each others energy all the time and feel like I can hear his ego talking to me telepathically at work, but then hardly talk to each other in real life that much and esp. not about any of this spiritual stuff.

I dreamt this guy throwing something like a small ball, at a girl whom we both work with in real life, whom I'd considered a friend, I considered smart, and whom he changes his energy to more mental energy instead of emotional when she is around and it accidentally hit me, and it felt like it hit me in real life. Then I woke up.

what does this mean?
Old 15-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator
Do you sense he puts emotional responsibility on you when it belongs with someone else? Maybe when something upsets him he takes it out on you? The meaning behind the other girls name nay hold more clues but he is throwing something at you he should be putting on someone else is what I suspect
Old 15-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Newbie ;)

the meaning of the girls name is Peace.

I think he gets jealous but I am not sure.

The next day i saw him, in person, I felt a strong pressure in my minds eye and telepathically heard him saying I will get fired from my job and then I felt very sad after that and now I feel like a mix between very depressed and very anxious because I don't know what to believe and I feel sorry that I ever let him so close to me, by telling him my problems I am having at work.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator
Sounds like you are taking ownership of his problems because you can pick up on his energy. You are not responsible for his life, he is. He needs to find his own peace not look to you for it. He will never learn if he leans on you and you will become drained if you take responsibility for his life and how he feels as your job. Just use the energy you feel around him to question him how he wants to proceed. Our only job for others is to guide and be a supportive sounding board but the work and decisions have to come from him. Focus on letting go of responsibility for your own well being. You will help him more if you merely help him help himself.