Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Master
@sunflowerfield10:

I pulled three Tarot cards for you. The Lovers (r) the Four of Cups (r) Ace of Cups (r)

With the Lovers reversed, I'd say that right now, love isn't happening in the immediate future. My last reading to you was about your spiritual growth--it seems your focus on spiritually progressing has taken you inward--or will be taking you inward.

Sometimes a lot of internal housecleaning is involved before one feels ready to open one's heart to another. Four of Cups (r) seems to signify that is already in progress--the apathy is subsiding. But perhaps by focusing so much on yourself however, you're missing opportunities to give and receive love. The Ace of Cups (r) emphasizes this. Perhaps you've discovered some aspects of yourself you're not happy with or you're not aware of the blessings you have right now or feel you have nothing to give to others. It's ok to feel that way sometimes, but not dwell on it too long--spiritual inner work is rewarding, but it can also be exhausting--replenish yourself by extending your love outwardly as well and it will be returned to you.

Hope this helps! Feedback is appreciated. :)

Last edited by Shinsoo : 21-02-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Old 23-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Shinsoo,

I don´t know if you could help me out with a reading about love?

Thanks in adavance
Old 24-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefool98
Hi Shinsoo,

I don´t know if you could help me out with a reading about love?

Thanks in adavance

It's been a rough couple of days, I'll give you one when I am in a better frame of mind. :) I don't know when that will be, but I promise you I will.
Old 24-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Master
thefool98:

I pulled three random Tarot cards for you to describe your situation, and perhaps what you can do to improve it.

I received Judgement, Four of Wands, and Four of Cups

Judgement is the first card I drew, and I think there might be someone(s) in your life whom you need to make a call on whether to pursue the relationship(s) any further. The Four of Wands tells me you may have had some initial success with this person(s)...but that momentum must be maintained in any relationship to keep it thriving. Four of Cups warns of one of spending too much time in one's head rather than the world outside. In short, when you feel love for someone(s), do your fair share in keeping the relationship(s) going--do your part to make it thrive and Love will certainly continue to find you.

Feedback is appreciated! Thank you for letting me read for you! :)
Old 24-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
thefool98:

I pulled three random Tarot cards for you to describe your situation, and perhaps what you can do to improve it.

I received Judgement, Four of Wands, and Four of Cups

Judgement is the first card I drew, and I think there might be someone(s) in your life whom you need to make a call on whether to pursue the relationship(s) any further. The Four of Wands tells me you may have had some initial success with this person(s)...but that momentum must be maintained in any relationship to keep it thriving. Four of Cups warns of one of spending too much time in one's head rather than the world outside. In short, when you feel love for someone(s), do your fair share in keeping the relationship(s) going--do your part to make it thrive and Love will certainly continue to find you.

Feedback is appreciated! Thank you for letting me read for you! :)

I like your reading, it certainly makes sense in certain aspects, but I might have some discrepencies with the first 2 cards: becuase right now it´s really not my call if countinue to persue that person romanticly, momentun reading works but I have another interpretacion: I must atone for past mistakes and then can I be forgived and then I´ll be free to persue this person romanticly... And the last warns that my self-indulgence and only caring about my emotiones is what got me in position in the first place, so I´ll need the becareful with that in the future...

Let me know what you think and thanks again for the reading...
Old 25-02-2016, 01:24 AM
Master
Atonement is a funny thing--you know, you don't really have to do anything special to 'atone' for something you did. You already recognized your errors.
All you need to do is just learn from the experience and not do it again. I view the Judgement card as a card that asks you to simply accept the consequences of your actions, not punish yourself for them.

But I realize people's perspectives are different, if you feel this reading is a sign for you to atone--then by all means, do what you feel is necessary to ensure future successes in relationships. :)

Thank you for the feedback.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:04 AM
Newbie ;)

A diffrente kind of reading

Hi shinsoo, I was wondering if you´d help me with diferent kind of reading, one that I´ve already done, I know it´s not what you usually do but I´m kinda stumped by this one and like to hear what you have to say about it... I was asking after friend who I´ve gotten in a fight with... and we haven´t spoken in a few months... Then someting strang happened, there liquid on four cards and they where kinda stuck together... which is strange becuase the the deck hadn´t been near any liquid, I pulled them out and the cards where: The Devil, Page of Wands, 3 of cups and the moon, I have my interpretacion for it, but I´m not so sure and like to hear yours, after I´ll tell you mine in the feedback... And we can compare...
Old 07-03-2016, 02:23 AM
Knower
Hi Shinsoo, I would love a reading about work:
I am unhappy in my current job, and have a second interview this week for a new job that seems like it would be a better fit.
Could you pull some cards about the new job I'm interviewing for, in order to see if that would be a better fit for me and a happier situation than at my current company?
Old 26-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Knower
Hi Shinsoo,

I would really appreciate if you could do a reading for me. I don't have any specific question so I guess that would be a cold reading. I am willing to give you feedback.

Thank you