Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-12-2017, 04:22 AM
Experiencer
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I don't understand - why can't people getting back together again? You write about our truth - do you believe Jesus will come back again?

I'm not so sure Jesus is so much coming back as we are going to him. As emeraldheart said we are merging into Chris Consciousness which allows us to be able to ascend in vibrations. I'm not entirely sure about the mechanics of it all, I'm still gathering information, but as I see it the higher vibrational beings have always been around us but humanity was not able to experience them because we are too low vibrational. Too much in our negative ego.

But they're are so many templates to break around Jesus, the dark using Jesus's words to further their agenda, that it would not surprise me if he did ride up on his white horse.

But the ability to become in Unity with Jesus exists now in this moment for those who are willing to take the steps in faith. My personal healing around Him has been completely without (or in spite of..) church and the bible.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:31 AM
Lorelyen

....posted double on an edit.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:31 AM
Lorelyen

You speak of masks but it seems a natural, human thing to adapt ourselves to situations in which we find ourselves. I'm not the same front trying to win a business deal as I am doing a gig or when I met my b/f at an art show (when probably my most unmasked) or with my family etc. even if I'm the same person.

We play roles naturally so things go smoothly. It's more an unwittingly selecting from one's "repertoire" as experience tells us than putting on a deliberate act that we may not be able to sustain.

Masking to me means just that - a necessary dishonesty or deceit to try to present ourselves in a different light, like for a job interview or if there's this boy you really want to impress.

The occasions on which I feel I'm masking are rare. There's no need. Perhaps it's just me. What someone sees is what they get - no arrogance, just cutting to the chase. If someone doesn't like me then sooner or later, had I masked, they'd arrive at the same conclusion but disconcerted that I wasn't what they expected and maybe wasted their time. However, reading through this topic it seems a fundamental spiritual necessity to shatter a few masks to arrive at Self. Part of our self-development.

People should save their masks for when they're really necessary (and for girls I'd include most of the cosmetics used to falsify their outward appearances, pheromones etc. Be sparing with convention! Enhance, maybe, don't hide behind these things Men do it too but in more subtle ways. What's the point though of presenting something you aren't?).

Just my views.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 11-12-2017 at 12:28 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 11-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I am very different than I was nearly 2 years ago and I can't go back to that person. Very codependent, shy, introverted, reserved, never quite fitting in with the group, quick to anger, took everything personally, prone to temper.....you get the picture.

By contrast, now I state my opinion and not worry if it's right or not, let someone know right away my reaction to an insulting remark (instead of stewing in it for a month), more aware of my behavior and others, understanding and applying that I cannot control other people -- their thoughts and actions -- no matter how long I try, letting go of trying to change others and knowing that I can only change myself, expressing emotions as they come and not suppressing them, not being afraid to be assertive, and several more. Very difficult to learn these, especially the control and change.

TF was the first and only person that I felt I could be my true authentic and transparent self with. I told him everything, as it was, without reservation. He accepted me as I was and I never felt judged or rejected. He helped me find my voice. Many of the words I shared have never been given to another person, ever, including my husband. I have no shame or guilt because I think people should know that they are loved, cared for and accepted as they are.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So the idea that "They" will come back is a myth that we tell ourselves to feel comfort. To move on we must be in our truth.
Speaking of masks, my soul connection has turned into a depressed robot on autopilot (as have I) and it's correct that we're not the same people. In all honesty If I wanted to meet up again it could happen with a bit of planning. That is something the old me might have done, but not the new me, because I'm stuck in this part of my spiritual journey. Still too many "core wounds" as you called them. Sorry I'm rambling, but great post I really needed to read this today. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:25 AM
Guide

I have very few qualms "finding the twin within" except that it is a lonely journey and may be very sad at times. It can also be a time for astounding change and self-revelations, especially concerning freedom. I'm in the middle of this now.

However, with all due respect I am disinclined to agree with OP's premise.
To my utter delight, TF always brings me back to my core energy, no masks needed, ever. Whether it's 3D, 5D, telepathy, signs or whatever, in so many respects, even after much time has passed, our peculiar love for each other has not changed one iota. I know we are the same, and if reunion should happen we will easily pick up where we left off.