Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 10-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Experiencer
One eye seeing floaters

I use eyes for work day and night,recently start seeing floaters on right eye,i bought a health medicine/contains Ve,Vc,etc,has anyone had it too? will natural ways heal it?
Old 10-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Master
i rembr wen i st got flotrs it 1st i wz tryn cth caths thm o i wz till i had sea g abot sothn i did so i mesnd it he lol no u cnt ctch thm u cnt
coz it tims cozuv bean ovr usin yore eues it is
or sum tims it a strd of a migrn it cud be
sorry if iv bean no hlo

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-12-2017, 01:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i rembr wen i st got flotrs it 1st i wz tryn cth caths thm o i wz till i had sea g abot sothn i did so i mesnd it he lol no u cnt ctch thm u cnt
coz it tims cozuv bean ovr usin yore eues it is
or sum tims it a strd of a migrn it cud be
sorry if iv bean no hlo

I have no idea what you wrote here. Perhaps you can clarify.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Master
sorry
i no iv had flotrs in y my eys i ahv
i rmer wen i 1st got thm i wz tryn 2 cathss thm i wz cud not figr why i cud not get thm till dr saed i cud not ciz thy can be conectt 2 mirgrans hed aks ty ca can be evn flickr of lite in my eyss i wz getin
u mit hav hi bloood presr 2 u mit im not a dr
jst no coz iv had hi bllod presr iv had
lst tim i had it check it wz hi
sorry dyex prob pls pins needls in my rht hnd so is evn hardr 2 typ orry sorry if i carz u stress

Old 04-01-2018, 04:49 AM
Newbie ;)

dream jo, why not write so people can read.

Anyway to the original poster, floaters in the eyes are normal and natural, though they certainly can be annoying. If you notice more in one eye than the other it may be that the vision in that eye is different. To my knowledge, there is no way to "heal" floaters as they are not an illness. Good idea to always check with an eye doctor whenever you sense changes in the eyes.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah floaters are normal and can be caused by a host of different things. I get them a lot and they drive me loopy :P

The fact that you seem to be having more trouble with one eye though is a good reason to go get it checked, just in case you have scratches on it or one eye isn't as strong as the other. It could just be that you have more fluff in one eye though.

For overall eye health try bilberry/eyebright/lutin, you can often find them blended together too.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Master
i no floters cud be yore blood preserss up or u is stress u r i now by thnh remer tryin 2 catchh thm i did efnen told gp i did yrs go he wz lk lol u can not catchh thm his must of hr d othrs say it 2

Old 26-11-2019, 03:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello there ,

Try the distilled rose water, if not see with your ohthalmologist,
Old 24-01-2020, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)

hey

thanks so much

i appreciate