Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, I think that is the case, learning to get go.
I know for me it is a big thing, always has been a problem for me. And from what I can work out, it is a problem for most people.

Yesterday I was in a live session with a channeling from Lightmasters and was told that this month is all that. Letting go, but also a time of 'nothingness' so to speak. We're in a holding pattern for now. Not knowing where you want to go, not knowing what you want, not knowing where you want to live, what work you want to do, and so on.
For me that resonates 100%. I knew I wanted to move house, what I wanted to do with my life, what my goals are. And suddenly since about a week, I seem to have lost that 'knowing', and the drive that came with it.
From what I read here, many TFs are going through rough times at the mo, and what I hear from Twinstrology as well. And I believe Cassady Cayne was going on about similar things, all saying that right now the DM is going through a phase of growth and transitioning.
As far as I can say, this all started in August -mid August for me- right after the Lion's Gate, with all the eclipses and shifts. Up until that moment life seemed to be going quite well, my relationship was okay too.

It has been quite the year for sure! Something I had not expected as this is a 1 year. Last year I did expect upheaval, it being a 9 year --> letting go and stuff. I thought this year would propel us further. And yes, it did, but not in the nicest of ways.
Also odd that all this upheaval began around August/September, which is when the energies of the new year (2018) gently starts to come in. So the time where the 1 energies of 2017 slowly begin to make place for the 11/2 energies of 2018.
I had truly thought that after 2016 -a 9 year- things would finally get better and continue to get better. In a nice, good feeling way. Boy, was I wrong!

Yeah. I thought this year was gonna be a whole lot easier also. I have been going through a lot this year with my connection too. Lot of ups and downs and confusion. As for as the nothingness...haven't experienced it. Well...at least it didn't feel like it. I don't know why the third party in the tf connection has a hard time letting go. Is it because they want it for themselves? Jealousy?
Old 10-12-2017, 05:10 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
Thus year hs been tough, I had to let go of friends that I care about. They were not interfering in my situationship with my TF but I was not in a high vibration when I was dealing with them

Were they good friends? Because the "friends" that I dealt with were not so good lol
Old 10-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
In the 30 years I've know mine there has always been a third party. He and I had a romantic relationship when we were young many decades ago. Other than that he has always had another woman involved and still does today.

The connection between us is intense and we are in contact. While I want that romantic relationship again, it does not seem to be in the cards for us. I learned a very long time ago to accept this very unique "friendship" with him, to accept him in my life as he is and to be ok with his many relationships, even 2 marriages. It is not always easy when you love someone, but having this special person in my life is certainly better than not having him at all.

When we were in our 20s I ran because I saw nothing was going to happen between us. We both moved on with lives, careers, marriages, families. But he came back again after more than 20 years of no contact. He always ends up coming back in my life.

See. My twin didn't at least want me as her friend. That how she sounded anyway. That's what I wanted to ask her when I contacted her for the very last time but didn't get the chance to because her gf cut us off. I wanted her in my life in some type of way.
Old 23-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Master
I have this issue and this is the thing that irks me badly, otherwise i would be fine or more in peace about the connection. Strangely, i had a similar situation in the past with a girl (soul connection?or just a very important soulmate) that i thought she was more than just a friend. It seems i have a darn pattern when i care a lot about someone and there is always someone else that put pressure and issues into the connection for ego reasons. Third parties involved do a lot to create issues or, if you are lucky, or helping. It depends of the karma involved i think.

Last edited by BlueCat : 23-12-2017 at 04:51 AM.