Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Knower

Have not seen him since but?

I last saw him unexpectedly last month. And after that I haven't seen him. I am not sure if he's still studying at this university as I never see him. I had a dream where we crossed paths and 7 days later we actually did in November but after that, no sign.

I don't know if he purposely avoids coming to the common areas or we just are not bumping into each other but it breaks my heart that he is the person I am dying to see and talk to yet each day, my hopes get dashed as there is no sign of him.

I still get dreams. I had two dreams where I saw us come face to face and talk and saw him a couple of times. Today morning, it was a pretty strange dream.

He has blue eyes and in my dream, I could see his eyes and was trying to figure if they were light or deep blue. I couldn't even remember properly until I saw his photo in the morning and then it struck about this dream. Then I saw a sweater which was worn by him or similar to his and heard his name in my dream so yeah I still get them.

I also keeping seeing June (the month we met) a lot and these days it is so frequent that it feels like June is the only month in the whole calender year as its so frequent. Even our university's official instagram page posted two pics captioned June 13, June 16.

Yesterday I was reminded of our meetings 3 times because a couple of dates we met were being showin in a video I waa watching. It was ironical how 12th, 13th, 19th, 26th June cropped up and all these dates were the ones we met and we shared together. Its like that month is everywhere.

It really hurts and is painful to not see him I am really tired. I have no answers and my gut feeling has failed now because I feel miserable over the current situation.

My friend always tries to counsel me saying its fate and we will only meet when its fated.
I just dont have answers anymore. What could all this indicate and what is this between us?
Old 07-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Lorelyen

We've spoken before.

As I see it you have three choices. Muster up a great deal of patience and hope (I'm not so sure visualising his coming back into your domain wouldn't worsen your problem. Dreams seem to make it more acute).

Or do everything in your power to move on. Just keep affirming that you're going to. Devote every mote of energy to bringing other acceptable people into your mind; look at people in real life and if even marginally acceptable, find things to like and appreciate about them. You can go out and enjoy yourself as freedom gradually overtakes you. Who knows you may find someone to date perhaps just as a friend.

Or make enquiries. Someone may know where he is so inveigle yourself into his presence again if that's possible and this time exchange addresses - or at least note his address so you can keep in contact.

They'll all take some effort and overcoming fears, the last taking courage - but it seems better than just moping and suffering a pain that seems to be depleting you.

Were it me, I'd go for the second choice.

But here's wishing you the best and hope you can can reach a decision. Who knows? He may just turn up....
Old 07-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
We've spoken before.

As I see it you have three choices. Muster up a great deal of patience and hope (I'm not so sure visualising his coming back into your domain wouldn't worsen your problem. Dreams seem to make it more acute).

Or do everything in your power to move on. Just keep affirming that you're going to. Devote every mote of energy to bringing other acceptable people into your mind; look at people in real life and if even marginally acceptable, find things to like and appreciate about them. You can go out and enjoy yourself as freedom gradually overtakes you. Who knows you may find someone to date perhaps just as a friend.

Or make enquiries. Someone may know where he is so inveigle yourself into his presence again if that's possible and this time exchange addresses - or at least note his address so you can keep in contact.

They'll all take some effort and overcoming fears, the last taking courage - but it seems better than just moping and suffering a pain that seems to be depleting you.

Were it me, I'd go for the second choice.

But here's wishing you the best and hope you can can reach a decision. Who knows? He may just turn up....

Thanks.

I don't know what I am going to do but I cannot forget him or move on. I was already depressed and now the very essence of me having something powerful left is gone. I always wonder why we met if we were only going to be ripped apart.

I go to the same place where it all began. I can never get over it. I wished i could quit my university but I have paid so much money here that I am forced to continue and cannot drop out.
Otherwise I would.

I am extremely tired. Thats all I know.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Experiencer

Are you able to just contact him? Just get together for coffee very casually? You mention being depressed, try to work on being in a positive, healthy space,I find it helps the connection tremendously to be in a higher vibration
Old 10-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
Are you able to just contact him? Just get together for coffee very casually? You mention being depressed, try to work on being in a positive, healthy space,I find it helps the connection tremendously to be in a higher vibration

Sadly no :/ He has no social media. Hes only on academia and research pages but does not post there either.

I wanted to contact him but I find no way to do it until I see him. And that seems so far away.

Hes on gmail but I find it difficult to send him a message because he might not like it. As he still seems upset with me.

If we are are meant to get together as per my dreams (considering some of my dreams related to him came true, then why is he so rare to meet ? I dont get it :/ Not seeing him around breaks my heart.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:56 AM
Knower
If you are afraid to contact, how will you ever begin? Email boxes get swamped but a small note along the lines of "have a good day" or such, who knows?