Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Knower

i'm saying the same thing. I don't see why it would be taken any other way. i'm saying DFs don't spend one more second on it if the DMs are not present. but everyone must listen to themselves. if a DF has other intution nobody else can say what is best. Are you trying to replace people's inner beings? haha. That is absurd. I only said my opinion and what I think seems best for people but I always would want somone to listen to themselves. There are divine connections whether some are too bitter at this point from their own experience to believe it or not and to interfere with that is the worst karma. As for me, it's not relevant. I already said i'm out whatever it was. but for others, you don't know. my point was for people not to lose any happiness over it. and that a soul mate can be good. Choose love, not bitterness. jesus Inika. hahaha that was such a crass post considering some are divine connections. you can reply and say i read it wrong or something but i'm intuitively slimed and would not read it. ha.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
of all of this twiny stuff and soul mate, soul bonds etc. What never ceases to amaze me is how it all amounts to this lifetime. What i mean by this is. And this is if you, like others believe in past lives, other lifetimes etc. In all other lives you had, you could have been a gold digger, a rich man, a poor man, a criminal, a loser, a prick, a jerk, an awesome leader. you get the idea? BUT THIS LIFE if you aint up to par on your mental wellbeing, emotional well being, never suffered PTSD in this life from any previous traumas, legit all balanced and amazing and attractive on all points and factors. You just cant be their twin, soul mate or anything. Cause brothers and sisters, what i have learned from another and from this board is that its about your personality and character compatiility and sexual attracttion to bang each other. Its not at all about souls or a spiritual connection.

I believe we're Spirit... just my belief...we exist (as Spirit). Within that, agreed. One wonders why this fashion has flared up now but relationships are relationships and good ones rely on a mutual appreciation, understanding, collaboration, compromise. I sometimes see a misguided self-reproach here - people for whom relating has been hard work and failed mostly because an honesty hasn't been faced, and the "hurt" party retreats into introspection to "work on themselves" - when they may not be the one who needs the work. People who have been misled, misled themselves perhaps are themselves all the same. Their answer won't be found in "how do I become better twin flame material?" (Or if it is, they'll buy Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine book.) but "how do I get my feet back on the ground? Why am I where I am?"
Women and men get involved with this stuff with basically different motives (it seems) and one wonders how they get caught up in the first place. Men, it's easier to see. Do both turn to the internet for for pat and easy answers? Or did their interest arise from prolonged spiritual growth.

Twin flames may work for those who've developed enough to validate and follow the underlying doctrine but almost nothing of the plethora of stuff on the internet has anything to do with theosophy.

As I see it, anyway,