Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 15-07-2014, 02:42 AM
OftheSun

One of my issues is truly deeply knowing what I want and having no reservations about it.

I think I very often send mixed messages. I don't feel comfortable having that much power and influence, it scares me and that gets in the way of the process.
Old 15-07-2014, 05:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
I think the key is to hv child like joy and no fear. Perhaps feeling connected to the universe through meditation where you dont feel like ur just a small insignificant human being but rather hv that sense of being above all those little silly daily commotions of life idk does that make sense? I guess connecting to ur HS would be the best wording here

Yes - it definitely makes sense. I even remember thinking that this was natural and that anyone could do it - when it actually happened. It was sort of a no brainer if you will. Thanks for the input :)

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 15-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
Yes - it definitely makes sense. I even remember thinking that this was natural and that anyone could do it - when it actually happened. It was sort of a no brainer if you will. Thanks for the input :)
Yes I agree and your welcome
Old 17-07-2014, 04:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Do you dare believe that you have the power to manifest anything your ♡ desires?

no: the reason I'll give is that other people won't let me and I don't feel like fighting over it.
Old 17-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
Yes, I believe it works. The main obstacle is just not practicing it enough. Many people would like to play musical instrument, but not so many want to practice long enough. Same is with affirmations and other emotional work.
I recently read the book Love Yourself As Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant, and his method is basically affirmation (plus 2 types of meditation ( 5 minutes and 7 minutes) involving the same affirmation), and he says, it supposed to be used as a mental loop for most of the day in order to really set in and work. I think it is also best to use one or two affirmations for a month or a few months at a time, but of course we can use them worded from different angles.
I am working on it now for about a week, I hope I will continue. :)
Old 06-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
Yes, I believe it works. The main obstacle is just not practicing it enough. Many people would like to play musical instrument, but not so many want to practice long enough. Same is with affirmations and other emotional work.
I recently read the book Love Yourself As Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant, and his method is basically affirmation (plus 2 types of meditation ( 5 minutes and 7 minutes) involving the same affirmation), and he says, it supposed to be used as a mental loop for most of the day in order to really set in and work. I think it is also best to use one or two affirmations for a month or a few months at a time, but of course we can use them worded from different angles.
I am working on it now for about a week, I hope I will continue. :)
I agree...its important to hold the vibration for a certain amount of time in order for it to manifest. If we wish for something and then let go of the vibration by for ex. projecting negative thoughts ab it then its like saying never mind to the universe and so we hv to start all over again....
Old 07-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Master
Hi,

There is a central consideration that comes into play with the manifestations of any thing actually that virtually everyone overlooks. It is the reality that what we think with our logical brain is best for us may not support our overall well being.

Lucky for us that we have a spiritual life planner who will in some cases prevent a harmful manifestation from taking place. There are very few conscious creators and every one of them will work closely with their divine guidance as it relates to every aspect of their life. Everything in life is dynamically interconnected in ways the human logical linear brain can never comprehend. Those that overlook this will stay fixated on some goal or desire never appreciating that being happy requires a divine perspective.

My thoughts on this may shed some light on this discussion. I hope it can be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have come to find that we can have what we "need" at times and that we do not always see them coming in as the way we would like. So we think we have not got what we asked for.

I believe that we are never given more in life than what we can handle but too that things might not flow to us packaged as we want them to and we miss out many times on the joy of manifesting desires.

Lynn
Old 07-08-2014, 07:11 PM
You can manifest anything.
And I do.
My stories are old news around here.
Nice idea for a thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-08-2014, 11:23 PM
candelight

the power of the subconscious mind is a great audiobook you could listen. the first 2 hours are great and reinforce that everything is possible. Good real-life examples