Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-03-2014, 03:19 AM
spiritofjosh

Synchronicity and ex girlfriend?

In regards to my ex girlfriend, I want her back. Normally with exes even when I don't ask for closure or want it, I get it. Either they tell me themselves it's over for good and to move on, which I do as a result. Or I blatantly see they're with somebody new and again, move on.

My ex and I had been broken up roughly 4 months now and I can't seem to move on. Twice I started to and each time a week or so after realizing this, she'll send me a facebook message or last month, I see her at a concert that I bought her and I tickets for. It was a band she never heard of at the time, but came to the show anyway..like to run into me intentionally. But in retrospect that when I start to think away from her, she comes in to remind me and set me back again.

The way we met and started dating to me all seems like it was meant to happen. Some may say strong coincidences that are unusual and some may say it was all for a reason. I'm not sure myself but it was the best relationship I'd been in. After seeing her at the concert she started texting me often, re-added me on facebook and started liking all my statuses, bringing up stuff I never thought she'd remember about me. But 3 weeks ago she backed off after I said I didn't want to just be friends with her because I don't want to be front row seeing what idiot she dates next. She didn't respond but I had a strong feeling she took that as me turning her down/not interested. I didn't pry but since I didn't hear from her for days besides her wishing me a happy birthday, I facebook messaged her saying I'm still interested, and if she wants that we can go out for a drink one night, her call. No response and this was close to 3 weeks ago now.

I want to move on but it seems as if something isn't letting me, other than myself. I literally ask out loud for reasons to let go and move on and I get nothing. I say if she's with somebody, it'll hurt but I want to know so I can get the closure and move on...nothing. If she isn't with anybody but doesn't want me, I wish I could just hear it from her or know somehow, nothing.

When other exes and I broke up, I always got the closure I needed when I had to move on, even if I didn't want to. And I always had other options to pursue, girl-wise, even if I wasn't interested. Again now there's nothing even when I actively try to pursue girls I knew are interested. One girl says she's just not looking for anything now because she's busy with school and another found a boyfriend. Plus there's a huge lull in meeting new people and opportunities, when usually there isn't.

What's even more is my friends who normally kick me in the backside and tell me to get my act together and forget about such and such have been asking if I talked to my ex and that I should stop being insecure and go get her back, to which they bring up, not me. I ask for signs that it's over and I get nothing, including her seemingly vanishing off the earth. Normally she likes mutual friend's statuses/pictures on facebook/instagram and updates her twitter but there is nothing from her.

However some days I wake up and feel like my gut is telling me she's coming back and that I just need to be patient and I'm not getting the closure I'm begging for because of this. Other days I get a feeling she isn't, it seems to switch but mainly goes to my gut telling me to be patient...anybody ever feel this?

Maybe I over think but I just can't wrap my head around why it literally feels like I'm not allowed to move on just yet if I want my ex back, like if I move on even as a way to just get over her, that it'll end up hurting my chances of being with her again. Sorry if I sound nuts but I just look at things happening for a reason and I can't see the reasoning behind all this when usually the relationship part of my life ends when it ends and is obvious. Thank you for reading my long rant..honestly didn't intend it to be this long

(edited by SF Staff)
Old 13-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Master
I think that the best thing you could do is to tell her everything you just told us. what ever happens after that is out of your hands, but at least you will know for certain that she knew exactly where you stand. as for your lack of current opportunities, maybe this is time you are meant to spend with yourself. I wish you well. :)
Old 13-03-2014, 10:23 PM
spiritofjosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12meadows
I think that the best thing you could do is to tell her everything you just told us. what ever happens after that is out of your hands, but at least you will know for certain that she knew exactly where you stand. as for your lack of current opportunities, maybe this is time you are meant to spend with yourself. I wish you well. :)

Thank you so much for your response :). In the message I let her know where I stand but just not in great detail, hoping she'd respond and I could choose to back off or add more detail but I don't get the opportunity. I still keep wishing I could find closure even if it means being hurt she found somebody else so I could move on quicker but I'm stuck in limbo.

Thank you again.