Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Experiencer

Has earth time altered under our nose?

Some funny things have been happening with the time lately, like things froze a few times and then went back to normal.

When i was younger i used to see time slow down or speed up around me, even saw my body move with the motion...iv only had a few occasions whilst an adult.
In the last 2 months i didnt have this experience but time on watches and clocks jumping (switching time).
Something brought it to my mind that it was connected the two experiences and that time was alted.
Time feels like its speeding up recently at the highest wave then when the wave goes down the time speed slows instead of being balanced.
Old 27-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Experiencer
I personally wouldn't say I have seen clocks and such like jumping but I have felt strongly for the past two weeks that time is no longer in sync with 'the time' on our clocks globally. Wether its speeded up or whatnot; I am not entirelly sure.

If I really had to guess I wouldnt say globally that time keep jumping between a full day ahead or jumping 4-5 hours ahead. Then again, in reality. The only time is now. Namaste..

Old 27-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Ciqala

Time is nearing light speed.
Old 27-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Master

It's hard to say if time has moved - the clocks keep ticking.

I would say tho that it's very possible and probable and you are sensitive to the times that the universe gives us. I would look into this more if you can. It's not something that is revealed to me but I have a sneaky theory that time is not the linear function we perceive it to be.
Old 27-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Time is nearing light speed.

A little elaboration would be very welcome as I am interested to know more about how the speed of time is getting closer to the speed of Light.
Old 27-12-2012, 08:50 PM
deepsea

Seasons changing too,wonder if that is why we feel the earth is moving at a different tempo. Sometimes winters feel like summers and vice versa.
Not at the moment,I may add....

But there is a change in the air!

Deepsea
Old 28-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
A little elaboration would be very welcome as I am interested to know more about how the speed of time is getting closer to the speed of Light.

Well, time can be measured in distance right, like the nearest livable planet the tau ceti star planet is 12 lightyears away. It's right now impossible for us to get there because 12 lightyears is a long time, when we look up at the stars we are basically looking back in time hehe, the nearest star we see was actually how it looked 4 years ago. So if we view time as a distance in our future, our future is actually coming faster and faster.
It's noticeable in the fact that more people are having spiritual awakenings, because 600 years ago, let alone 6 years ago my elders would say someone had to spend lifetimes in order to get to the point we are all at now, now we no longer need ancient ceremonies or tools to connect to a higher power.
Time is rapid and people are learning and coming through things a lot faster now, whereas a few years back, they never would have.

What I mean is, if 500 years ago a psychic predicted an earth disaster for this very day, it might have happened at the time predicted. But now, things that are planning on happening in our future 500 years from now, are actually 400, then 300 years, then down to a few months, if you get my point or perhaps they speed up so much that a resolution is found in light speed.

You always hear people saying, time is speeding up, but in this last shift it actually has sped up a lot more, we're accelerating into the future, where change is ever-changing now and things seem impossible to predict because of that.

This explains it better than I do,

"Carl Johan Calleman discovered that as we move from one underworld into the next, time speeds up by a factor of 20. We are currently in the 8th underworld, the Galactic Underworld. This means since the beginning of this time cycle 16.4 billion years ago, time has sped up by a factor of 20, 8times! We are scheduled to enter the 9th underworld, the Universal Underworld, in February of 2011. At that point, time will again speed up by a factor of 20.

As we go through each underworld, energy recapitulates the patterns of the previous underworld in shorter segments of time. What took 12.8 years to unfold in the Galactic Underworld will unfold in 260 days in the 9th underworld. This is layered on top of all the previous 8 underworlds.

Here is how Calleman says it: “as much change must happen in 360 days in the Galactic Underworld as happened in 19.7 years in the Planetary Underworld as happened in 394 years of the National Underworld.” We also move through the 13 days and nights of the underworlds that much faster. (We will discuss the days and nights of the Mayan Calendar in the next post.)

If we see the Mayan Calendar as a time spiral and each underworld is one revolution around the spiral, then it makes sense that as the spiral tightens, it moves faster.

As time goes by, more really does get squeezed in. As something evolves it becomes more complex. The same is true of Time itself. As Time evolves it increases in complexity. When we reach 2011, all the patterns and changes that transpired in the previous 16.4 billion years, all of the 8 previous underworlds, will be squeezed into 260 days! In this 260 days, Time will reiterate all that happened before with an extra layer of consciousness. Phew!

Meanwhile here are some suggestions of what to do with all this acceleration:

1. Try to be deliberately “present to the present.” That will automatically slow YOU down, and make things seem less frantic. In the face of all this acceleration, we can slow ourselves down.

2. At the same time, take advantage of this speed. Notice how quickly things can manifest right now. You think of someone from your past one day, the next day you locate them on Facebook. Though they live far away, 3 months later you find yourself meeting them in person in a coffee shop. That is only one small example of how this speed many manifest in your life. It is also something that has never been possible before.

3. Be conscious of what you are manifesting. Things are not taking as long to create as they did in the past. Stay away from negative thoughts and be mindful to create things you really want in your life." - taken from this website http://www.ritualgoddess.com/the2012vortex/?p=218
Old 28-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Neville

I appreciate the time taken to elaborate, thank you.

Now I understand a little better and certainly more occurs in less time now, for thousands of years we were hunter gatherers working with wooden or stone implements living in shelters built simply. then when bronze arrived things began to occur more in less time, and in the last few years we are using android phones , notepads and now touch screen tech...This apparently exponential growth in possibility and potential, not to mention achievement since the industrial revolution has been astronomical,

It can be argued that we have advanced technologically in the last 113 years at a far greater speed than in all of the years of our history prior to that point in 1900.

So if time has not sped up even, we sure have crammed a lot more into it.
Old 28-12-2012, 03:03 AM
Mr.Whitmore

Time can bend and during this your perception of time is altered. When our solar system travels up and down through the galactic plane, it experiences fluctuations in time caused by gravity disturbances...aka bent time.
Old 28-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Henri77

marvellous topic
As I haven't worn a watch in many years I cannot say.
Yet it feel like there could very well occur "time skips-jumps", especially for
those with one foot in the 4th dimension.

It's probably more common than we notice.