Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Thanks for your reply NoOne. I think all of us just need to go with what feels right deep down within ourselves. Sorry to be blunt, I DON'T think you're a liar. And feel you're a good person. But still human, like the rest of us. And for all of us to be careful, including yourself. I know that some take your information to heart. I'm sure you know that. It's a big responsibility isn't it.

I felt uncomfortable when you were offering connection to Jonesboy on the other thread.

Hello Josephine,

I don't understand why you need to remind NoOne he is also human. He is one of the most equilibrated person I have met on this Forum.

It's just an opinion of mine.

Regards,
Old 16-12-2019, 02:48 AM
Master
Oops read the post wrong so edited my post.

I am always willing to have someone connect me to a divine being if they are open to trying it my way as well.
Old 16-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Oops read the post wrong so edited my post.

I am always willing to have someone connect me to a divine being if they are open to trying it my way as well.

Hi Jonesboy,

The experience is yours to have, if you want it.

My part is that I establish an energetic connection between yourself and the Goddess, acting as a conduit. Then it is up to the two of you, what kind of encounter you will have and with which form of the Goddess. There are many factors at play, such as cultural background and what you are open to.

Merging with the divine requires surrender and letting go of the ego.

Some people get a personal visit from one of her many forms, others experience more of an energetic download. You can facilitate the process by reaching out to her with your mind, through a mantra of your choosing or by meditating on an image of the Goddess (such as Green Tara, for instance).

Like I said, my part in this is really quite marginal, you are the one doing most of the work, by being open to it, surrendering your ego and reaching out to the Goddess with an earnest desire. I will leave it to you to mull it over and let me know when you feel ready to receive her Grace.

Regarding the second part of your post, about me trying it your way, I'm really not sure what you mean by that.
Old 16-12-2019, 08:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
My father once told me, you know Antoine, you don’t need to carry the flag.

I also like how Fulcalini ends his book “Le Mystère des Cathédrales” (a very encrypted book that may seem just a tourist book explaining the sculptures on the Cathedrals) by explaining those four words: to Know, to Will, to Dare, and to Keep Silence.

I believe the time to keep silent, because of prosecution from institutions, is fading away. But it may still be a few hundred years. Experience will tell you.

Well, there is no persecution as such, but mistrust and disbelief there is aplenty.

Quote:
Yes He is there.

Cool

Quote:
When the Goddess first came to me, some twenty years ago, in the form of Lalita, Tripura Sundari. She first appeared in her body form as the Sri Yantra (The avatar Shivani uses on this Forum). After a while I could see her as a young woman, and we could talk to each other. After another while this form of contact changed again. She is now behind every life form, under each rock. As if words where not necessary to communicate. The contact is direct.

The same process seems to occur with the Goddess in the form of Inanna.

Antoine

That sounds awesome. I knew relatively little about that form of the Goddess, but I certainly like what I've read so far.
Old 16-12-2019, 12:02 PM
Legrand

Hello NoOne,

Do you know in human history, if Enki came before Inanna or the reverse?

I know of this story where it's Enki who gave the powers to Inanna when he was drunk, and when he became sober changing idea, he sent monsters after her to try to regain them back. I don't know if this story, as the patriarchal society was emerging over the matriarchal one, was created to make the origin of gods male.

Antoine
Old 16-12-2019, 01:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi Jonesboy,

The experience is yours to have, if you want it.

My part is that I establish an energetic connection between yourself and the Goddess, acting as a conduit. Then it is up to the two of you, what kind of encounter you will have and with which form of the Goddess. There are many factors at play, such as cultural background and what you are open to.

Merging with the divine requires surrender and letting go of the ego.

Some people get a personal visit from one of her many forms, others experience more of an energetic download. You can facilitate the process by reaching out to her with your mind, through a mantra of your choosing or by meditating on an image of the Goddess (such as Green Tara, for instance).

Like I said, my part in this is really quite marginal, you are the one doing most of the work, by being open to it, surrendering your ego and reaching out to the Goddess with an earnest desire. I will leave it to you to mull it over and let me know when you feel ready to receive her Grace.

Regarding the second part of your post, about me trying it your way, I'm really not sure what you mean by that.

I think our definition of merging and connecting to the divine might be a little different as would be the experience.

I am saying I will try it your way if you will try it my way. To try it my way I would ask you to join me in chat. We could do it in a group setting where some advanced people could observe so to speak.
Old 16-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello NoOne,

Do you know in human history, if Enki came before Inanna or the reverse?

I know of this story where it's Enki who gave the powers to Inanna when he was drunk, and when he became sober changing idea, he sent monsters after her to try to regain them back. I don't know if this story, as the patriarchal society was emerging over the matriarchal one, was created to make the origin of gods male.

Antoine

Hi Antoine,

In terms of the Mythology, Inanna is Enki's daughter, so obviously Enki came first.

However, that only applies to their earthly incarnations.

In actual fact, they exist outside of time, so before and after is meaningless in that context. I asked Inanna about a similar issue regarding incarnations and timelines and this is the vision she showed me:

She was sitting in a void and around her was a time loop. She explained to me, that from their higher-dimensional perspective, this is how they perceive our linear timeline. It just goes round and round and repeats endlessly, from our perspective, billions of years may pass, but that to them has no relevance. She than showed me, how she can reach into any point of the timeline (loop) and touch it. This way, she can manifest or incarnate in any time period and experience it for a short while. From our perspective, it may be thousands of years, but for her, it is just a flash. All of her different incarnations are instances of her reaching into the timeline for a short moment, in order to maintain it in the required balance. The timeline is dynamic and changes to it may be needed, which is when they decide to intervene and we get an incarnation or avatar in Sanskrit. At other times they act through intermediaries, whom they can reach across time, space and the many dimensions that separate us. Maintaining the integrity of the timeline and keeping balance and harmony in the material world, across time, is important to them. From time to time, the gods will incarnate for that reason.

Regarding the story of Inanna stealing the Mes from Enki, it is probably symbolic, but I'm not sure about the exact meaning. It is probably more of an allegory for power passing between the various power centres in ancient Sumer, such as in this instance, from Ur to Uruk.
Old 18-12-2019, 02:33 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne

Jonesboy is forever scouring for people to submit to his ideas. Caveat emptor.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
There is something I would like to ask you (I am not asking anybody else),..
You stated that before you were introduced to the Elohim, you were an antitheist and you hated everything to do with religious deities, traditions and all of that.

How do you deal with people who act that same way towards you now? Those who tell you that you don't need to believe what you believe in or do what you are doing?... who hate on you for just minding your own business? bearing in mind that you were once like them? Because as "spiritual" as I am, I cannot stand such people who try and deny me my source of happiness and love because they personally find it abhorrent.

How do you cope with all of that? because I CANNOT cope with it...with opinionated impersonalists thinking they know what it is that I "need" and they become a LOT worse than proselytizing Christians in regards to forcing others to "see the Light" when they already see it, but they will totally deny the experience of others because it is not their own.

Ok, so I owed Shivani a deeper exploration of this topic, with the first part of that question being, how I went from a committed antitheist to somewhat of a Theist, even a Polytheist, if I'm being honest.

The simple answer is, that I am an open-minded person and do not subscribe to pre-ordained mental constructs and ideologies. If I see facts that challenge my world-view, I examine them and adjust my world-view accordingly.

Even when I was an antitheist, my main beef was with the Abrahamic God and the monotheisms that sprung from his worship. I saw Eastern Religions as philosophically valuable and worth studying, but perhaps stuck in an outmoded and naive mode of looking at the world, with belief in various spirits and deities.

I changed my world-view gradually, with gentle prodding and guidance from the gods themselves. They knew very well how hostile I was to the idea of a Biblical God, so they came at me from a different angle.

I, of course, could not deny the existence of other intelligent life forms in the universe, the evidence to that effect being so overwhelming. They also knew how attracted I was to ancient mythology and the actual history backing it up.

There is simply no question whatsoever, that we were created by another, more advanced life form and in fact they created us in their image, so to speak. Some would call that genetic manipulation and there was a bit of that, to be sure, but the real deal is on the soul level. Put simply, our souls have the potential to become as the gods and perhaps even surpass them. We aren't simply a downgraded version of whatever the gods are, we have an evolutionary purpose, which is to one day surpass our creators. That is why we were created and not to be some sort of slave race to the gods as is often suggested in alternative circles.

In other worlds, we are children of the gods (in particular, our heavenly father, Enki) and like all parents, they wish us to surpass them in time. It gives them great joy and delight to see us grow and they are sad when we stumble and regress. If you want to understand how the gods see us, think of a parent seeing their toddler learning to walk on their own, speak, grow and learn more and more about the world. Imagine all the Love and Care that goes into that and imagine how much restraint it takes for them not to intervene and let their children learn from their own mistakes and develop at their own pace.

Which brings me neatly, how we, their children, view the gods.

I think we are now pretty much in the adolescent, rebellious phase of our relationship with them. We wish they did not even exist, except to do the laundry, make dirty dishes disappear in the morning and fill up the fridge. Our parents are seriously uncool and when we talk with our friends, we only ever talk about them in negative terms, to denigrate them mostly, but when they come to pick us up from the party, we ask them to stop a few houses away, lest our friends see them and embarrass us to death. Perhaps it is a natural consequence of our growing up, that we managed to make our heavenly parents disappear and just generally ignore their existence. It is a very convincing disappearing act, but it is entirely a product of our own adolescent minds.

Those people, that are at an earlier phase of their mental development, still see the gods like little children do, thinking they are infallible and know the answer to everything. Those that are further advanced and more mature, acknowledge their parents again, but also understand, that well-meaning as they are, they also have their own limitations. Similarly, we can love the Gods with all our heart and they will love us, their children, anyway, unconditionally, but we can also start to look at them with adult eyes, seeing their faults and shortcomings, as well as mistakes they might have made, understanding that this all comes from a place of love and caring.

So, this is the way I look at it now, those that are at the beginning of their development, still look at the gods like little children, with blind faith and unconditional trust. Those further along, deny their existence and act as if they weren't even there, though deep down, they know they're just fooling themselves. Those of us, that have grown up, have come to terms with the gods, including their faults, but realise that we are one blood, so to speak and we are linked through an eternal bond, that cannot be broken. It is childish to deny that and so we must build a new relationship with them, as adults.

Those, that do not yet understand this, must be dealt with on their own level of mental development, using terms and mental constructs, that they can understand. Over time, they might surpass their own limitations and grow into adults, in a spiritual sense.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Master

So, I've been pondering where to take this thread from here.

I've been wondering about godhood, what it means and whether a human can actually ascend to a higher state and achieve it.

What is specifically required to become "as the gods" to use a Biblical term?

I would also like to see if I can be more successful at channelling than I have been in the past. I've had some success in channelling deities and specifically, the Elohim, chiefly by using Inanna, Queen of Heaven as a conduit.

But, I am generally wary of channelled material, because the potential for external manipulation and deception as well as ego-intervention is so great. I have yet to find a better way of communicating with deities, so, despite the shortcomings inherent in such an approach, I will take another crack at it, with the disclaimer that I cannot vouch for the authenticity of the messages.

I will try and explore various topics on this thread and see if I can't coax the gods into giving me some answers. If anyone wants to join in the fun, you're welcome to, just keep in mind, that tuning myself sufficiently to receive authentic answers is hard and may take considerable time to master, so the initial messages are likely to be more akin to "inspired writing" than direct communications from the gods.

My own experience with channelling indicates, that the deity I connect to can send thoughts, feelings, images, occasionally visions, individual words and phrases, but it is then the subconscious mind and the linguistic centre of the brain that creates the flow of words which actually gets written down, so there is an obvious disconnect between what the deity wishes to convey and what actually gets written down.

I also realise that most people would be sceptical of the reality of said deities, but just to indicate that we aren't just dealing with thoughtforms or figments of the imagination, I would like to share a story from a couple of years ago.

This was on another forum, but it is nevertheless instructive on what we're dealing with here. There is a physicality to deities that often gets overlooked, which also indicated that they are not merely "spirits" as many presume.

Quote:
NoOne pm'd me shortly after I started a thread about a friend struggling with a serious health issue, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, or HS and offered to assist, using Inanna as the healing channel.

I like what I know of NoOne, but I was skeptical and a little uneasy - channeling just has that effect on me.

I passed along the offer to my friend, and he accepted. I explained everything I knew about channeling entities, the risks as I understand them and so forth...but he stated emphatically that he wanted to try. He felt he had nothing to lose. So I sent NoOne his name and a photo, as that's what Inanna required for the healing.

I was a little uneasy about it, this being out of my control and so on. What would happen? Have I put my friend in harm's way? All that...

Well, he had a visit this morning. He really did, I was really quite shocked.

He felt a tap right below his left shoulder, on his upper chest, which calmed him immediately. And said to himself "Oh, that's Inanna". He said he just knew. He experienced the energy as being calm and loving.

After that he experienced a warmth all over his body.

And then he had a sensation that he described as "all my bones vibrating". It wasn't unpleasant, just novel.

This all occurred, he said, in a state that felt something like a lucid dream, but not quite. He had a very hard time describing this state of consciousness.

And that was it! He has no idea how long it lasted; time, he said, felt irrelevant during the whole thing. It needs to be said that his experience was almost exactly how NoOne described it would be.

My friend is not a woo woo guy. Very feet-on-the-ground type of person. He has a vague idea of some of the stuff discussed here, but that's it. At first he was a little creeped out by the notion of being visited by an otherworldly entity, but he never really felt like anything would happen.

He doesn't know if he's healed, or if the event had any effect on his condition at all, but he was impressed by the experience. As was I!

For what it's worth guys. Caution is always advised when it comes to this stuff… but openmindedness may be equally as important. One's inner guidance system, as always, should be heeded.

I am not sharing this for self-promotion, although I did some remote healing in the past, I decided not to pursue it at this time. It is the reality and benevolence of deities that I would like to impress on everyone that might read this.

Although my raised Kundalini provides more of a direct line to heaven, than would be available to the average person, all of us can communicate with the gods and you'd be surprised, how much can be achieved by establishing a relationship with your deity of choice, cultivating it and asking for help, when you need it, very nicely.

I would urge anyone to give this a try, especially if they are in desperate need of help. I am an ex-atheist and one of the cruellest aspects of being one is the desperation and loneliness that comes from feeling truly alone in the universe and having nobody to turn to in times of trouble and tribulation. That separation from the divine and seemingly vast distance from heaven is entirely illusory and self-inflicted. Help is available and freely given, if we have the courage to ask for it.