Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Master
Exposing and countering DISinformation

Moderators cautioned me against posting 'opposing' perspectives in "Quote" Threads. Talk about stifling the exchange of differing views in the 'name' of
'respect and (presumably) harmony', my oh my!

My conscience does not 'allow' me to remain silent about critical matters, however. So I am posting my mind-thought out and deeply heart-felt disagreement with what I consider to be the kind of DISinformation that is being promoted without allowing for contrary information to be presented in that thread. This thread is my attempt to deal with a phenomenon which parallels the case where show spokesmen who present 'liberal' political views are being 'silenced' on certain 'conservative' news/commentary forums (by firing them, among other things), IMO. Please note: LOVE of TRUTH is the motivation for what I present/share here.

Also note: other kinds of DISinformation exposures (other than of the Robert Adams kind) are also welcome here.

Here is what I hope will be a possibly 'initiating' post/commentary in the above regard.

In this regard, in relation to the post propositionally asserting that:
All unfolds automatically in timeless time
As ordained by the divine sublime
Here, in the form of an excerpt from my book, Godspeak 2000, is my 'commentary' in said regard (disagreements with what I advance are invited - as mucha s agreements here):
Before getting into specifics, however, I must make a special point of asking you to critically examine and evaluate what I say because, depending on what you are accustomed to and invested in, the ideas and suggestions I put forward are likely to either seem more or less reasonable to you or strike you as outlandish, even inane. Whichever the case in any given instance, your awareness and appreciation of what’s at issue will not be increased unless you set aside any consequent tendency you may have to simply accept or reject statements I make and conscientiously explore and contemplate their implications.

Also, so you’ll approach such endeavor in the right spirit, I must reemphasize and ask you to keep being conscious of the fact that, even when they represent and facilitate understanding of aspects of absolute truth and goodness, concepts and principles and derivative codes of conduct are basically just situationally useful simplifications and props—the scope of Creativity is (really!) much too grand to be completely delineated by ideational logic. Interactional policy and procedure therefore cannot be unequivocally prescribed by or for anyone.

Personal discernment and contextual decision-making is always necessary: Life’s multidimensionality and the multimodality of our interconnectedness and interdependence make it such that [even] the 'best' of descriptions will not fully inform you, and [even] the 'best' of guidelines will not indicate exactly what will and what won’t be constructive in relation to others around you, at least not for certain. And even when you are sure of what’s what and what would be 'best', either because of your own limitations or the positions and actions taken by differing others, you will often find you aren’t able to successfully implement what you think would be the consummate course of action. In such case, identifying and executing the most creative practicable alternative will be the epitome of wisdom.

Assertions to the contrary don’t alter this truth a jot, no matter how authoritative or persuasive the person who makes them. Think about it: Life depends on there being an ever-evolving diversity of different and, therefore, in one or another way competing, sets of feelings and perceptions regarding what is and isn’t essential. If everything was absolutely consonant, there would be no progression in terms of learning and development, these being a function of the creative exercise of Intelligence and the intelligent exercise of Creativity. Existence, for it could not even be called Life in such case, would just be a round of the same set of symphonic notes endlessly repeating, because everything would then simply operate like 'clockwork'. [The latter term specifically addresses the term 'automatically' in the quote I am responding to, by way of this truth-exposing (IMO) disagreement.]

So, though consensus may occasionally be arrived at and, even without it, certain value systems and hierarchies may prevail for periods of time, such a state of affairs is bound to be temporary.a Sooner or later Life’s exigencies will change, just like the weather. What works for the 'best' at one point won’t at another. The bottom line to what I’m saying is that, in the arena of involvement and interaction, there just aren’t any always-apropos rules. Making the most of relationships therefore requires that one recognize and creatively deal with contention and changec regarding the viability of alternative modes of behavior and desirability of different goals. It follows that it is very unwise to simply adopt and aim to always function, or to try to get others to likewise adopt and function, in accordance with any particular set of precepts and priorities, however well-touted by however many, and however comprehensive they may seem from your present point of view.

I belabor this point to such an extent because such course of action is as seductive as it is harmful. Codified value systems and prescriptions for conduct based on them may seem an absolute boon at first. Inasmuch as they provide a framework for making coherent judgments and decisions, they often dramatically help immature and undiscerning individuals and groups to function, if not actually better, at least more stably, for a while. But they are as dangerous as any drug. Since they eliminate all sense of dilemma and simplify choice for the moment, they enable those who ‘use’ them to artificially feel both self-righteous and self-satisfied. If and as people continue to depend on such crutch, they become ‘addicted’ to this mode of operation. Instead of growing and expanding, via observation and synthesis of actual experience, their natural capacity to distinguish and evaluate creative possibilities atrophies and deteriorates. Ultimately, they reach the point where they can no longer perceive and so lose touch with what is most essential in Life.

Present trends illustrate what then happens: As absurdities are not recognized for what they are, people delude themselves and bluff others past the pales of reason. And, as youngsters don’t learn to how to make intelligent assessments from those who don’t know how to make intelligent assessments themselves, succeeding generations become progressively more dimwitted, more easily misled and confused. Intercourse based on true discernment and appraisal becomes more and more of a rarity. Grosser and grosser aberrations, of course, naturally ensue. The end result of convention-based choice and behavior is something akin to what would happen to a team in the course of a field-game, say of soccer, if its members played wearing head-gear that restricted their view to particular sectors or quadrants. Many of the more unfortunate happenings we must now experience and deal with are a direct result of the fact that so many have persisted in functioning along such lines, to such a great extent, for such a long while.)
Old 17-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Knower
Some people have a hard time comprehending complex ideas or concepts such as those in this post. They may not have the energy of time to take time to read this, or may not be smart enough. Propaganda and misinformation always go for the emotions.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Some people have a hard time comprehending complex ideas or concepts such as those in this post. They may not have the energy of time to take time to read this, or may not be smart enough. Propaganda and misinformation always go for the emotions.
True - though I think all Life/Spirit is e-motional (or it would just be 'static'). In the case of the 'emotions' that propaganda ('slanted' information) aims at and appeals to, I think these the ones that are more 'easy' or 'sure' gratification oriented than others.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Moderators cautioned me against posting 'opposing' perspectives in "Quote" Threads. Talk about stifling the exchange of differing views in the 'name' of

My conscience does not 'allow' me to remain silent about critical matters, however. So I am posting my mind-thought out and deeply heart-felt disagreement with what I consider to be the kind of DISinformation that is being promoted without allowing for contrary information to be presented in that thread. This thread is my attempt to deal with a phenomenon which parallels the case where show spokesmen who present 'liberal' political views are being 'silenced' on certain 'conservative' news/commentary forums (by firing them, among other things), IMO. Please note: LOVE of TRUTH is the motivation for what I present/share here.

Also note: other kinds of DISinformation exposures (other than of the Robert Adams kind) are also welcome here.

Here is what I hope will be a possibly 'initiating' post/commentary in the above regard.

In this regard, in relation to the post propositionally asserting that:
All unfolds automatically in timeless time
As ordained by the divine sublime
Here, in the form of an excerpt from my book, Godspeak 2000, is my 'commentary' in said regard (disagreements with what I advance are invited - as mucha s agreements here):
Before getting into specifics, however, I must make a special point of asking you to critically examine and evaluate what I say because, depending on what you are accustomed to and invested in, the ideas and suggestions I put forward are likely to either seem more or less reasonable to you or strike you as outlandish, even inane. Whichever the case in any given instance, your awareness and appreciation of what’s at issue will not be increased unless you set aside any consequent tendency you may have to simply accept or reject statements I make and conscientiously explore and contemplate their implications.

Also, so you’ll approach such endeavor in the right spirit, I must reemphasize and ask you to keep being conscious of the fact that, even when they represent and facilitate understanding of aspects of absolute truth and goodness, concepts and principles and derivative codes of conduct are basically just situationally useful simplifications and props—the scope of Creativity is (really!) much too grand to be completely delineated by ideational logic. Interactional policy and procedure therefore cannot be unequivocally prescribed by or for anyone.

Personal discernment and contextual decision-making is always necessary: Life’s multidimensionality and the multimodality of our interconnectedness and interdependence make it such that [even] the 'best' of descriptions will not fully inform you, and [even] the 'best' of guidelines will not indicate exactly what will and what won’t be constructive in relation to others around you, at least not for certain. And even when you are sure of what’s what and what would be 'best', either because of your own limitations or the positions and actions taken by differing others, you will often find you aren’t able to successfully implement what you think would be the consummate course of action. In such case, identifying and executing the most creative practicable alternative will be the epitome of wisdom.

Assertions to the contrary don’t alter this truth a jot, no matter how authoritative or persuasive the person who makes them. Think about it: Life depends on there being an ever-evolving diversity of different and, therefore, in one or another way competing, sets of feelings and perceptions regarding what is and isn’t essential. If everything was absolutely consonant, there would be no progression in terms of learning and development, these being a function of the creative exercise of Intelligence and the intelligent exercise of Creativity. Existence, for it could not even be called Life in such case, would just be a round of the same set of symphonic notes endlessly repeating, because everything would then simply operate like 'clockwork'. [The latter term specifically addresses the term 'automatically' in the quote I am responding to, by way of this truth-exposing (IMO) disagreement.]

So, though consensus may occasionally be arrived at and, even without it, certain value systems and hierarchies may prevail for periods of time, such a state of affairs is bound to be temporary.a Sooner or later Life’s exigencies will change, just like the weather. What works for the 'best' at one point won’t at another. The bottom line to what I’m saying is that, in the arena of involvement and interaction, there just aren’t any always-apropos rules. Making the most of relationships therefore requires that one recognize and creatively deal with contention and changec regarding the viability of alternative modes of behavior and desirability of different goals. It follows that it is very unwise to simply adopt and aim to always function, or to try to get others to likewise adopt and function, in accordance with any particular set of precepts and priorities, however well-touted by however many, and however comprehensive they may seem from your present point of view.

I belabor this point to such an extent because such course of action is as seductive as it is harmful. Codified value systems and prescriptions for conduct based on them may seem an absolute boon at first. Inasmuch as they provide a framework for making coherent judgments and decisions, they often dramatically help immature and undiscerning individuals and groups to function, if not actually better, at least more stably, for a while. But they are as dangerous as any drug. Since they eliminate all sense of dilemma and simplify choice for the moment, they enable those who ‘use’ them to artificially feel both self-righteous and self-satisfied. If and as people continue to depend on such crutch, they become ‘addicted’ to this mode of operation. Instead of growing and expanding, via observation and synthesis of actual experience, their natural capacity to distinguish and evaluate creative possibilities atrophies and deteriorates. Ultimately, they reach the point where they can no longer perceive and so lose touch with what is most essential in Life.

Present trends illustrate what then happens: As absurdities are not recognized for what they are, people delude themselves and bluff others past the pales of reason. And, as youngsters don’t learn to how to make intelligent assessments from those who don’t know how to make intelligent assessments themselves, succeeding generations become progressively more dimwitted, more easily misled and confused. Intercourse based on true discernment and appraisal becomes more and more of a rarity. Grosser and grosser aberrations, of course, naturally ensue. The end result of convention-based choice and behavior is something akin to what would happen to a team in the course of a field-game, say of soccer, if its members played wearing head-gear that restricted their view to particular sectors or quadrants. Many of the more unfortunate happenings we must now experience and deal with are a direct result of the fact that so many have persisted in functioning along such lines, to such a great extent, for such a long while.)

I know that you won't change the way you write (both presentation, and verbiage, no disrespect intended), but I find difficult to read your posts. You seem to put a lot of e-motion behind your writing, but as far as reaching people like me, you sabotage yourself with your style. So, in the spirit of
Quote:
...exchange of differing views in the 'name' of
'respect and (presumably) harmony', my oh my!...
I decided to let you know, although I won't probably have the patience to read your reply (again, no disrespect intended, just a constructive feedback).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:19 AM
Master

By the way, talking about DISinforamtion ... I just read this article (presenting information ignored / censored by all main media outlets ... because they 're in cahoots): Why the World Needs a Google Detox
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=751913887
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-11-2019, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
You being a great user of the
IGNORE LIST,
I find your post to be much amusing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-11-2019, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I know that you won't change the way you write (both presentation, and verbiage, no disrespect intended), but I find difficult to read your posts. You seem to put a lot of e-motion behind your writing, but as far as reaching people like me, you sabotage yourself with your style. So, in the spirit of I decided to let you know, although I won't probably have the patience to read your reply (again, no disrespect intended, just a constructive feedback).
I appreciate your open and honest sharing of your personal experience and attitude (impatience) in relation to my writing. I am not into breaking inherently complex truths down into simply/easily digestible soundbites, however. That would completely defeat the purpose of my sharing. The truth-'seeds' that I sow require suitable round to germinate in. As included in my quote: "Before getting into specifics, however, I must make a special point of asking you to critically examine and evaluate what I say because, depending on what you are accustomed to and invested in, the ideas and suggestions I put forward are likely to either seem more or less reasonable to you or strike you as outlandish, even inane. Whichever the case in any given instance, your awareness and appreciation of what’s at issue will not be increased unless you set aside any consequent tendency you may have to simply accept or reject statements I make and conscientiously explore and contem*plate their implications."

Take it or leave it, Inavalan.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
By the way, talking about DISinforamtion ... I just read this article (presenting information ignored / censored by all main media outlets ... because they 're in cahoots): Why the World Needs a Google Detox
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=751913887
I appreciate the contribution, Inavalan. It is very important, in my view, that people develop the kind of sensibility which enables them to 'sense' when any kind of truth is 'slanted'.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
There are no thoughts ... only reflections [?]
Mirroring vibrations with which in resonation

Our seeming enableability [?] to resonate too being a gift bestowed by the Divine
The elixirous pulsations reverberating throughout space with which we align.
You've heard the sayng "smoke and mirrors", haven't you>

I wonder if what you think of the Jesus's 'thought', or is it a just a 'Divine' 'reflection' ?:
The kingdom of heaven is as [meaning analogously similar to] a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Wishing those who 'bury' their 'talent' for logical thinking, or is it reflecting?, the very best luck ... by way of the above included 'warning'.
Old 18-11-2019, 03:34 PM
MAYA EL

@Davidsun.
I hope you realize that people like you are the reason we have disinformation. The road to hell is paved with the intentions of those just trying to help . It's your opinion against there's it's the "im right and your wrong " mentality that's creating conflict after conflict
Closed Thread