Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-08-2019, 01:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Daily Verse from the Heaven

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Matthew 28:19

Amen!
Old 13-08-2019, 01:59 PM
Master

Matthew 7:12 In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Sorry, to verses.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by comma3326
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Matthew 28:19 Amen!

Luke 10:1-3 After these things the Lord appointed seventy others also, and sent them two by two before His face into every city and place where He Himself was about to go. Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.

my most favorite, because MANY "Christians", seem to hate those who are doing this action in which Jesus started. Jesus is the one who sent out people by two's to every house. Paul who Jesus picked after Jesus has died. taught and did the same ,(Acts 20:20 how I kept back nothing that was helpful, but proclaimed it to you, and taught you publicly and from house to house). peace
Old 13-08-2019, 02:58 PM
ImthatIm

Quote from Mark 16 verses 17 & 18
Quote:
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Are you a believer?
Here are the signs that follow a believer.
According to Mark.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Quote from Mark 16 verses 17 & 18

Are you a believer?
Here are the signs that follow a believer.
According to Mark.

Not all Bibles use those scriptures. Those scriptures were added later.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-08-2019, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Not all Bibles use those scriptures. Those scriptures were added later.

Thank God for that, they are rather silly.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Master

Hey, why do you hijack the thread of this member? It's all about Bible verses, there are countless posts where you debate on and on, have some respect..

It's called Daily Verses from Heaven, I choose two that I love.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Master

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Hey, why do you hijack the thread of this member? It's all about Bible verses, there are countless posts where you debate on and on, have some respect..

It's called Daily Verses from Heaven, I choose two that I love.

God bless sky123, at the moment she is here to learn; her mask is meant to deceive. She learns from us here and she shares with others elsewhere, and thus making her an Instrument for God.

But in a more conscious and fulfilling fashion, Jesus Christ will use this young girl greatly, for His Glory. She is marked for Salvation, and her soul draws her here to drink fresh water. The Light that you have, I have and others, as well as that which comes from the post, her soul drinks from it! Why else would she wanna go elsewhere and drink dirty stagnant water? Let her drink.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
God bless sky123, at the moment she is here to learn; her mask is meant to deceive. She learns from us here and she shares with others elsewhere, and thus making her an Instrument for God.

But in a more conscious and fulfilling fashion, Jesus Christ will use this young girl greatly, for His Glory. She is marked for Salvation, and her soul draws her here to drink fresh water. The Light that you have, I have and others, as well as that which comes from the post, her soul drinks from it! Why else would she wanna go elsewhere and drink dirty stagnant water? Let her drink.

' God does not lead all His servants by one road, nor in one way, nor at one time; for God is in all things; and that man is not serving God aright, who can only serve Him in his own self-chosen way. '