Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2020, 06:18 PM
Deactivated Account
That the "Astral Plane" is the Content of the mind, is very well known fact.

Maybe, that there is only one mind, is not so "Obvious" and that this "mind" holds the whole universe is maybe more obscured.
But the knowledge is accessible to those, who want to know it.
Old 15-01-2020, 01:28 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
She keeps trying to project herself astrally lol

I’ve enjoyed being bad so in return I’ll offer some wise words that may be of help. Ok I’m no magician, I was joking. There’s nothing magic about what I can do but if you have a phone it makes it very easy for me. I love technology lol. You think you’re talking to spirits/guides/angels etc. You’re not lol and the astral isn’t in any way spiritual, it’s man made lol

Many things will be revealed shortly and it'll make a lot of people very angry because nothing is what you think it is lol

Anyway, enough from me

A.Wilson

Well that was pointless Mr Fifty Shades of Grey
Old 18-01-2020, 12:59 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for the compliment

People aren't looking in the right place. It's all about the cell towers lol If she kills me, she can live free. Simples

Do you really think I can communicate with her via pendulum without technology!
Old 18-01-2020, 05:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
Thanks for the compliment

People aren't looking in the right place. It's all about the cell towers lol If she kills me, she can live free. Simples

Do you really think I can communicate with her via pendulum without technology!

I personally though I do not believe in a lot of what you have been saying you do. You are trolling and enjoying it and unfortunately you having quite a lot of success with it as some are believing you. I stick with the words I said to you before.. seek some help for yourself. Someone who gets enjoyment by worrying or upsetting others by what they say, is not a healthy person.
Old 18-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Well if the "trolling" is the case, then welcome on my ever growing ignore list

But remember, it is you, who has to bear the negative benefits of trolling. Congratulations and Well done !

And P.S. Even if you "Troll" others, the others, being helpful, do benefit, regardless of whatever your "trolling mind" makes you believe. THANK YOU !
Old 01-02-2020, 01:16 AM
Pathfinder
I'm knackered, staying up till gone 5 in the morning so I can get to her, it's utterly tragic. Bloody stupid songs on repeat that she plays. At least I'm not pampering people softly softly, I'd rather know than be lied to constantly. People stick their heads in the sand and are oblivious to what's around them. If people perceive me to be a troll because I give a little info you can't take or comprehend, whatever!

Try to comprehend that everything is just energy. Your gods are just energy. There really is nothing else. No good/bad just what you've been programmed to believe. A few know how to manipulate energy and don't want the rest to know how to do it.

I always wonder why people who have been here since 2014 have only posted a thousand or so posts
Old 16-02-2020, 08:28 PM
Pathfinder
There's nothing worse than being ignored by the one you're controlling. She should be thanking me for teaching her to be more aware. She could learn a lot from me.

Sigh!

A.Wilson
Old 17-02-2020, 09:44 AM
MAYA EL

What on Earth are you talking about? And can you define energy because that's a very blanket term and it would help decrease the rumors of schizophrenia if you would add a little more detail to your claim
Old 07-03-2020, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder

I would recommend a century plant ritual to under works of black magic. I would also recommend fasting on Friday. If you're truly desperate, you'll heed the free advice.
Old 19-03-2020, 09:03 PM
Pathfinder
Well, to define energy to you as I understand it would inadvertently give you the means to be able to manipulate it and that's classified lol Schizophrenia. Well, see, technology can induce symptoms of all perceived 'mental illness'

Tis Armand, I prefer technology to black magic but thanks for the free advice *fist bumps*

A.C. Wilson
Closed Thread