Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Aromatherapy

Old 18-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinet noir
Thanks! Some organic oil is on the way :)

I noticed that a few others that I also bought may help:

Juniperberry, Siberian Fir Needle, May Chang, Niaouli, Marjoram, Fennel, Bergamot, Helichrysum, Basil, Cypress and Clove Bud.

Ah brilliant Yes I do like all the ones you have mentioned, altho I don't know if I have the fir needle?, I will have to check out my collection of oils lol, do let me know how you get on with them.

Love GA x
Old 22-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Master
My oils have arrived, so I shall try out the blend that you suggest next week. It was a little overwhelming with all of the different oils, so I left them alone for a while. Cypress is really nice ~ I had that one in my diffuser :)
Old 23-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinet noir
My oils have arrived, so I shall try out the blend that you suggest next week. It was a little overwhelming with all of the different oils, so I left them alone for a while. Cypress is really nice ~ I had that one in my diffuser :)

That is brilliant that all your oils have arrived. I too love cypress and very good for the menstrul cycle too, I use it in my bath with some lavender. Let me know how you get on with the blend
Love GA x
Old 23-07-2017, 02:30 PM
Master
i no wen iv ben cleni lor iv usd arthmey ols masg e oils i ahv givs a gud smell 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Master
Well, the Mandarin is a light oil, as I had to take the dropper off and use a pipette to measure it out. However, it could just be the droppers as the Ylang Ylang wasn't so easy either. I think I have a few spare knocking about somewhere to try out next time. My little roll-on is ready to keep nearby, as I have to do some travelling tomorrow ~ it smells lovely :)
Old 25-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i no wen iv ben cleni lor iv usd arthmey ols masg e oils i ahv givs a gud smell 2

Not sure what you mean, but oils are great to work with :)
Old 25-01-2019, 09:09 PM
Master
Just bumping this thread up for Clio x
Old 25-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Guide

Thanks!! :)
Old 26-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Thanks!! :)

No problem