Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Suspended
Guide
Soul plan

I wanted to share some insights ive had into this twin flame idea... I wasnt sure what to name this thread but anyway.

#1 the twin flame will not come back until you are ready to be loved, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

#2 there is a "mission", but it could also be called your life purpose, soul plan, etc. In simpler terms, living your ideal life, being happy with the way things are, direction of life, being happy with self (physically, emotionally, mentally, everything that is you)

#3 twin flame isnt a specific "person" a twin flame is just like what it says... two souls who have done the work or In process of doing the work, have achieved a lasting and stable kind of happiness in life...mental/emotional/physical/spiritual/career etc.
Twin=same
Flame=soul
This is a soul relationship, but thats just the beginning. The good part is that one can be with the twin flame if the work is done. another good part is that your twin flame will come back to you, without a doubt. It really is up to you because if you do the work, and are ready to be loved just as you are. No hiding or faking anything, etc stuff like that then yep its gonna happen.
Pro tip: a twin flame isnt James or Sarah or so and so. Try to see the bigger picture. Your twin flame/soul can come back to you in a different form. Meaning there can be more than two physical persons that your soul has incarnated into.

#4 runner/chaser dynamic will only happen if one isnt doing the work. Its like the mirroring thing, if one is stagnant and not doing the work that needs to be done to be healthy, happy, loveable, the other cant move forward either.

#5 there are a lot of ways a twin flame can connect... its not the best idea to slap a twin flame label on one person and never let them be anything else, and that is because when one does start to run if they do, its like theyre in denial. Most likely theyre not on the same level spiritually as yourself.
but I think its important to keep in mind that just because theres no contact doesnt mean that its running. It could be that the work hasnt been done yet. So it could be either one, denial or stagnation

Ive been truth seeking, and understanding the deeper side of life... lol. please feel free to ignore this post/parts of it if it doesnt feel true to you. but for some it will. :)
Old 11-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Knower

M Tesla,
Yes. & #4 & #5 to me are kinda twin-like, same same.
I used to think orig. t.f. was running & sure what a mess, we were married, he left over & over again.. however, I now believe that the one he was with before me, is also one of his, t.f.'s so he already "got," some of this stuff, but not fully (that is the journey in life, fullness is, "The Fullness of The Glory of God")..
So what is a runner exactly. I agree with your analysis, comments.
I see this as a matrix from beginning of time. Orig. t.f. & my twin ray, are above me on the matrix, right above my twin ray & off to right side above me is orig. t.f., it is a matrix.. they "ran," so to speak & the ones below & off to side connected to me, I tend to have a little more "power" for lack of better word & it's not the correct word but it's like a matrix!
& the re connect is through time to no ti me (heaven)..

The goal, exactly, I think so, to become best self, & even like in Heaven,
I believe perhaps it's about continuing on there, to be best self, doing what one loves & seeing soul FAMILY, etc., in expansive sense. Light bodies, transformed & with God, are connected, in spirit & can visit or be nearer to ...
in various ways. I see myself closest to my twin ray & my twin flame that died.. but I think I will see the others though maybe not as much or at least until we work through more, there, & into forever.
This is about the Lessons ...
They say computers in heaven too.. can look up all kinds of things, why this & why that.. kinda like free college & one can't fail. Plus no "more tears or sorrow."
There is this awareness in 3D that is so painful when one is awakened, it is worse & better both. There is more hope, peace, love.. higher dimensional love.
I'm an "add to," type, tribe of Joseph I believe. Plus I am very high energy person so sometimes I post a lot.
Thank you for the thread.. I love the threads where people share & we can all share where we're at in this...
My gosh I have evolved comparatively, as with orig. t.f. meeting, "the one," & figuring out God Is The One.. then the connections are matrix like & into forever, dimensional, purposed to be highest self with love.

Great analysis @ M Tesla! I sense you are a high energy type too, that keeping the lid on self, so to speak, here in this dimension is not always easy for you, but you seem very evolved.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Master
The parts that resonate is 'old news', you can read it on any good site with TF information.

What is not correct is that the TF purpose is the same as your life purpose. It could be connected but the TF purpose is really a higher thing that relates to helping mankind to get to a higher vibration. This higher purpose is the reason for TFs coming together.
If we could do that alone we wouldn't need TFs at all, nor them coming together in union.

And not a dig, not directly at you but a general observation: I really don't get why the TF concept is so hard to understand for people?

It is really quite simple, it ain't rocket science:
1 Mankind needs to get to a higher vibration in order to survive. Everything on the planet is getting to a higher vibration and we must follow suit.

2 We need a critical mass of people who already are on a higher vibration.

3 This critical mass are the TFs.

4 Their coming together creates a tremendous high energy which will then touch the rest of mankind. It will send out ripples of (unconditional) love and high vibration energy

5 This will touch people (non-TFs) and raise their vibration as well.
Of course this is going to take time. Some are already quite far when it comes to vibration, others aren't even close to be 'awake'.

6 no need to worry really as TFs will affect another critical mass ==> people who are quite advanced. Their vibration will in turn rise and they will then also begin to spread that higher vibration. Not as high as TFs' but high enough to also cause a ripple effect.

7 and so on and so forth.

Basically see it like a ladder. TFs are on the highest rung possible for mankind at this time. They pass on high vibration energy to the group directly under them.
That group will pass it on to the group on the rung below them. And so on and so forth.
The high vibration will water down the lower you get on the ladder, but that's okay, exactly how it's meant to be.
If the group quite low down on the ladder would be exposed to the very high energy of TFs, they couldn't handle it. Not yet. They'd either get confused, ill, resistant and so on.

Not really difficult to comprehend, yet few seem to get this picture, which I don't understand, hihi. It really ain't rocket science, it's as simple as can be, really quite logical. I think if I'd explain the ladder concept to a 5 year old with Lego 'people' they'd get it.
And I really don't mean to be condescending, I just really cannot understand why this simple concept is so hard to get. *shrugs*

Also, your TF can not be more than one person. If you think you had more than one, then one or all aren't your TF. You only have 1 TF incarnated with you in this lifetime.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

You only have 1 TF incarnated with you in this lifetime.

funny how people just pull information out of their.....ahem....let's say hat and and sell it as the ultimate truth.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:47 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
You only have 1 TF incarnated with you in this lifetime.

funny how people just pull information out of their.....ahem....let's say hat and and sell it as the ultimate truth.
Theres only one twin flame but there can be more than one phsyical body that is the same soul...hence why I explained it. Hence why there are things called "walk-ins"
Old 11-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Knower

LOL people are so keen on making their reality everyone else's.
Being evolved is realizing there are different scenarios.
Another, people are so freaking Rude, it is one of my pet peeves.
as to ONE t.f. no.. there are more than one.
That's my reality but not everyone's.
Back in the days, I thought just one till I met more.
Many sites say this too. 7 is common as to t.f.s' & ONE twin ray.
not my thread. I won't start one because no one replies.
could care less honestly, as some have mentioned when I first post to these
type of forums people seem so nice but then there is this continuous Rude
nature that blows my mind.
don't matter to me ... honestly I could stop posting here but something draws
me back & I'm quite aware that doesn't really make a hill a beans
to anyone here.
carry one. not my thread.. just sick of continual rude snotty comments to people's postings.
being evolved is realizing only GOD knows it all.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I wanted to share some insights ive had into this twin flame idea... I wasnt sure what to name this thread but anyway.

#1 the twin flame will not come back until you are ready to be loved, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

#2 there is a "mission", but it could also be called your life purpose, soul plan, etc. In simpler terms, living your ideal life, being happy with the way things are, direction of life, being happy with self (physically, emotionally, mentally, everything that is you)

#3 twin flame isnt a specific "person" a twin flame is just like what it says... two souls who have done the work or In process of doing the work, have achieved a lasting and stable kind of happiness in life...mental/emotional/physical/spiritual/career etc.
Twin=same
Flame=soul
This is a soul relationship, but thats just the beginning. The good part is that one can be with the twin flame if the work is done. another good part is that your twin flame will come back to you, without a doubt. It really is up to you because if you do the work, and are ready to be loved just as you are. No hiding or faking anything, etc stuff like that then yep its gonna happen.
Pro tip: a twin flame isnt James or Sarah or so and so. Try to see the bigger picture. Your twin flame/soul can come back to you in a different form. Meaning there can be more than two physical persons that your soul has incarnated into.

#4 runner/chaser dynamic will only happen if one isnt doing the work. Its like the mirroring thing, if one is stagnant and not doing the work that needs to be done to be healthy, happy, loveable, the other cant move forward either.

#5 there are a lot of ways a twin flame can connect... its not the best idea to slap a twin flame label on one person and never let them be anything else, and that is because when one does start to run if they do, its like theyre in denial. Most likely theyre not on the same level spiritually as yourself.
but I think its important to keep in mind that just because theres no contact doesnt mean that its running. It could be that the work hasnt been done yet. So it could be either one, denial or stagnation

Ive been truth seeking, and understanding the deeper side of life... lol. please feel free to ignore this post/parts of it if it doesnt feel true to you. but for some it will. :)

Thank you M.Tesla for your bravery and honesty here ! Pretty refreshing I must say

I rarely post on here but I read this part of the forums every now and then, which offers me different perspectives about my meetings with different soulmates, all of those had been amazing even if they push the limits of my ego, thus the experience of pain. From a soul level there is no pain , just expansion, joy, passion , a greater understanding of the I am

I too have a non conventional approach to the TF's subject but most of all, I agree that every person bring their unique own truth to the evolution of All that It Is.

I do resonate with most of what you say
Old 11-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Suspended
Guide
Thank you ambar
Old 12-10-2018, 12:56 AM
traceyacey12

The idea that the twin flame is not a specific person but a person on the same frequency as you is a something that makes sense to me mentally. However, when I first met the guy I think is my twin flame, I had a thought that said, I know him. It literally was a thought and it was thought that came out of nowhere too. In my opinion you wouldn’t have this thought about just anyone that throughout life made decisions that led them to be on the same frequency as the other twin flame.
Old 13-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Ascender

lol this thread:)

While I agree that humanity needs to raise vibration, it's more than that. It's not just about being at the highest possible vibration 24/7, it's about achieving light body, ascending. This involves certain understandings of humility. It's about achieving our God-status or full potential, but with the humility to do that without being a **** about it. This is because the age is changing.
Yes, we need a certain amount of humanity to achieve a level of understanding, however, things are happening now. The age is changing now, we don't have time for all this trickle down effect for generations. People are going to have to decide if they change and move on soon, or stay in another 24,000-26,000 year cycle of these types of lives.
Seems to be plenty of people who are not twin flames that are awakened and ascending. I don't think tfs are a requirement. I don't think tfs are the saviors or answer either. Just one way to be pushed into awakening.

As to the OP, while I would agree the runner/chaser happens because sometimes one isn't doing the work. I disagree that the other then cannot move on. I've decided I'm moving on, regardless of who decides to come with me. I'm moving on as in ascending, tf or not and also moving on in the 3D way. One thing that has always bothered me about tfs is that one seems forced to wait, not only unhealthy, quite unfair as well. This part seems far less than from the divine.

I also agree with what Tracey says about soul recognition. What I experienced what an instant caring about someone I just met, that would seem to go beyond just being on the same frequency.
However, love can come in far more forms than the tf and there may be more that one needs to get to before reunion than just being ready to be loved. I was advised (based on my chart) to stay single until I figure out what I'm doing here and myself:) Or it could just be that the purpose of tfs is to awaken and/or show us what we need to work on, and that's it. The universe is invested in our growth, but it doesn't necessarily care that we are in a romantic relationship at any given time.