Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-05-2018, 05:26 AM
Master
I'm Being Messed With

You wouldn't believe it unless you saw It.

I wear a lanyard around my neck with my house key on it and my car key is on a separate key chain.

Today when I got into the car, my lanyard got caught on my seat belt...but it was the way in which it was caught... which could have only happened if the clasp at the end of the lanyard was undone, half the fabric of the seatbelt pushed through it and then the clasp done up again ON the fabric of the seat belt itself...and this all occurred in a split second.

I went to get my clothes off the line and left my sliding screen door open to do so. Now there's a recessed pin, tiny it is, inside the frame of the screen door... where it latches to close and it's not jutting out whatsoever and it is hardly noticeable.

As I walked through the door carrying an armfull of clothes off the line, a top got caught on this pin, but it was the way in which it was caught...One of those tiny pieces of ribbon inside the top, which are used to hang it on a coat hanger got caught around this pin...but the width of the ribbon was about three times wider than the length of the shaft of the recessed pin...and so it remained precariously dangling from it...A slight breeze could have dislodged it, but apparently not me walking by with an armfull of clothes.

I just took the top of a small jar of chili flakes to use in a stir fry and it was as if the lid flew out of my hand when I opened it, found the floor and then proceeded to roll far underneath the refrigerator...On the opposite side of the kitchen.

When stuff like this happens a few times a day, all I can do is sit down and cry, because it's so bloody ridiculous, it goes way beyond belief, I have no control over it and cannot stop it from happening and thus it stresses me out to the max, because I know that something is screwing with my mind and making my life very difficult and miserable for me and I want it stopped...I want it gone.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You wouldn't believe it unless you saw It.

I wear a lanyard around my neck with my house key on it and my car key is on a separate key chain.

Today when I got into the car, my lanyard got caught on my seat belt...but it was the way in which it was caught... which could have only happened if the clasp at the end of the lanyard was undone, half the fabric of the seatbelt pushed through it and then the clasp done up again ON the fabric of the seat belt itself...and this all occurred in a split second.

I went to get my clothes off the line and left my sliding screen door open to do so. Now there's a recessed pin, tiny it is, inside the frame of the screen door... where it latches to close and it's not jutting out whatsoever and it is hardly noticeable.

As I walked through the door carrying an armfull of clothes off the line, a top got caught on this pin, but it was the way in which it was caught...One of those tiny pieces of ribbon inside the top, which are used to hang it on a coat hanger got caught around this pin...but the width of the ribbon was about three times wider than the length of the shaft of the recessed pin...and so it remained precariously dangling from it...A slight breeze could have dislodged it, but apparently not me walking by with an armfull of clothes.

I just took the top of a small jar of chili flakes to use in a stir fry and it was as if the lid flew out of my hand when I opened it, found the floor and then proceeded to roll far underneath the refrigerator...On the opposite side of the kitchen.

When stuff like this happens a few times a day, all I can do is sit down and cry, because it's so bloody ridiculous, it goes way beyond belief, I have no control over it and cannot stop it from happening and thus it stresses me out to the max, because I know that something is screwing with my mind and making my life very difficult and miserable for me and I want it stopped...I want it gone.

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.You already have health issues and now this.
Must be very overwhelming.

Goswami Kriyananda taught a method to prevent such happenings and also prevent spirits from messing with you.

I don't have the method but I know how to get it. The method works really well in a lot of cases ...

Would you like the method ?
Old 07-05-2018, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.You already have health issues and now this.
Must be very overwhelming.

Goswami Kriyananda taught a method to prevent such happenings and also prevent spirits from messing with you.

I don't have the method but I know how to get it. The method works really well in a lot of cases ...

Would you like the method ?
Yes please, because my health issues could also be due to bad spirits and bhootas messing with me...and I'm not in the position to go to a jyotisha pundit and get a Shani Kavacham made right now...but that's something that needs doing.

These ghosts are also very smart, because they know that doing normal and regular poltergeist activity or giving me bad dreams won't phase me...and so, they will break the laws of physics and material nature to do so, which leads me to scream "what the f***???" before collapsing in a pile of sheer disbelief on the floor.

I am also sorry that I haven't responded to your last few PM's because firstly, I'm on a mobile phone, secondly, I'm not really a PM replying/chatting person anyway and thirdly I didn't know how you would take the news that nobody can live for 400 years...not even an enlightened yogi or mystic like Baba.

Sadguru said it very well...let me see if I can find a link again that I saw last month...
Old 07-05-2018, 06:37 AM
Master
Here we go...
https://youtu.be/t9OThVe92GI
Old 07-05-2018, 06:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I am also sorry that I haven't responded to your last few PM's because firstly, I'm on a mobile phone, secondly, I'm not really a PM replying/chatting person anyway.

No problem.

I understand.

But please do reply when you have the opportunity to and when you are on a device on which you are comfortable with replying to the PMs.

Quote:
and thirdly I didn't know how you would take the news that nobody can live for 400 years...not even an enlightened yogi or mystic like Baba.
I would 100% believe it if Shiv ji said it.
Shiv ji's and Lord Krishna/Vasudeva ji's words are gospel for me.I can die but not ignore their kind words of wisdom or their orders that I have to follow.

"thirdly I didn't know how you would take the news that nobody can live for 400 years...not even an enlightened yogi or mystic like Baba."
My first question is :Who gave you this news ? Did Shiv ji said it or Sadhguru said it or somebody else ?
Lord Krishna doesn't talk to me as much as Shiv ji talks and replies to your questions and inquiries but once Vasudev ji/Krishna ji told me to "don't follow Sadhguru,he is wrong many, many times and you won't even know when he is wrong so it is best not to follow him." Also ,Krishna ji told me that "Sadhguru is not yet enlightened ,nowhere even close to it." And,I don't expect you to follow this advice of Lord Krishna ji but I will definitely follow it.

I need to find a book before I can send you the possible route to finding the method.I will send you the possible way to find the method today ,Indian standard time.

Would it be possible for you to let me know when you will be back on a non-mobile device so that I know when to expect replies to my requests/PM s ?
If you are uncomfortable with PMs and chatting just let me know ,I won't be bothering you again in this way if that's the case.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:21 AM
Master
Google is my friend...
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...o_AqXGoKFqDVTg
Also, if they don't want me to type, they make the tips of my fingers swell up to about twice normal size. I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!
Old 07-05-2018, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Google is my friend...
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...o_AqXGoKFqDVTg
Also, if they don't want me to type, they make the tips of my fingers swell up to about twice normal size. I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

Wow ,you found part of the method.
I should learn from you research methods.

I have the book with me now and I will tell you how to get the rest of the method today itself.

Quote:
I know how bad it feels. I've been there too.
I just focus on my breathing till the anxiety/anger and negative thoughts go away and then I am back to trying to treat the problem.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Details:

The following excerpt is from the book "Once upon a yogi time: Tales of the siddhis by Phillip Hurley"

I was sitting on a chair at a table when Shreya came into to prepare some food. She was a Rosicrucian and had come all the way from India to take the class. She was staying with Albertus as a guest in his house.

I crawled into bed and was lying on my back, just staring into nothingness, wondering what to do next in this very strange situation. Suddenly a face appeared a few feet past the foot of the bed. It gave me quite a start, so much so that I could not move a muscle except that my eyes opened wide in disbelief. The phantom head was very clear, and it was Shreya. As I realized who it was, I felt a very sharp needle prick on my butt. My body elevated into the air above the mattress by several inches, if not a half a foot. My body was stiff and straight the whole time, with my arms at my sides - not a muscle moved. I simply was levitated into the air. My body fell back onto the mattress and the face dissolved as quickly as it had appeared. I continued to lie there, moving my eyes around the room waiting for something else to happen, but apparently that was all there was to it. After collecting my wits, I realized that I had just been psychically attacked by Shreya, and she wanted me to know that she was the one who did the deed. Why she would do such a thing, I don’t know, but she did... and now the ball was in my court. My guru, bless his magical soul, knowing that there are people with such capabilities and that some will use them against you for no good reason, gave me a technique for just this sort of situation. I applied it quickly. I was quite astounded as my room filled with energy and lights. I had not used this particular technique before and was really enjoying the pyrotechnics that went with it. The phenomenon continued for about fifteen minutes before the room grew dark again. I stayed awake for several hours looking around the room expecting something else to happen, but apparently it was over and I fell asleep. The next morning in class, I noticed Shreya was missing. I wondered where she was. Just as I completed that thought, I overheard one of the students say that Shreya had become very ill last night and was in bed, and a doctor had been summoned. She was bedridden for three days, and then mysteriously departed for India without seeing any classmates or finishing her course of study. I silently thanked my guru for his very effective
technique.

So ,you can ask Shiv ji to "please give me the method that Gowswami Kriyananda gave to Phillip Hurley (writer of the book Once upon a yogi time: Tales of the siddhis ) which Phillip used for protection against Shreya "

Good luck !

I have three requests to you Shivani Devi ji. Please let me know what you think about them respectively.I'll be waiting for your reply.

1.I heard in some other thread that you frequently access the "cosmic internet" or the Akashic records and know things through intuition that you are not supposed to know otherwise.

Can you please tell me a little bit more about Akashic records ?

I am asking you this because of two reasons .First ,I think akashic records can make one (or me) a genius(Can they/it ?).Secondly,I think akashic records can reveal a lot of data about any thing or phenomenon which can help me in my research purposes.(Is this true also ?)

2.I have been researching on Spirituality for several years now and have read a few hundred books ,few thousand articles etc. on the same and I have an idea for writing a book on spirituality.Would you be interested in writing a advanced book or a series of advanced mini-books on spirituality with me ? You can channel insights from Shiv ji or source and I'll take care of the rest(like guiding the book ,asking the right questions,editing ,making the book cover,publishing it ,using my knowledge to get the most out of your channeling time ,making sure the book is valuable for the readers etc.)

I completely understand if you don't want to for some reasons but please let me know your final decision.

3.Would it be possible for you to ask one of my questions to Shiv ji and reply me by this week's end ? I have arranged a question with Krishna ji's guidance.The question ,if answered by Shiv ji ,will get me a guru.

I need a guru to do one of the works that Krishna ji/Vasudev ji gave me to do when they gave me their darshan and came to talk to me.

I'll be waiting for your reply.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account

If you are not interested to help with the book,no problem ,just let me know.

But I can assure you it will be an interesting venture for both of us.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
If you are not interested to help with the book,no problem ,just let me know.

But I can assure you it will be an interesting venture for both of use.
I may be interested, just wait and see...you are quite the impatient one.

For now, I'm just waiting to see if others are going to respond to this thread...All the while, Shiv-ji is saying "that which you resist, will persist... and the only reason why the djinns are annoying you is because they know it massively ticks you off".

Yep, I've even taken to leaving things as they want it to be and just getting on with it...they make my house a mess, but I'll be damned if I'll clean up after them anymore..I'll just leave things where they fall...My chili flakes bottle is going to have to live without it's lid and I'll invest in another lanyard and house key soon...just leaving it attached to my seatbelt if that ever happens again...

...and as for pegs springing themselves off the clothesline...I'll just continue to buy New pegs and leave them in the grass until I can get somebody ELSE to pick them all up because I know that once that happens, the curse will be broken.